Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
now I am just getting continuous errors like this one loaded my latest save which was about 30 minutes back from where I crashed, gotta remember to save often if the games this unstable.. -.- and got this after redoing the 3rd webcam event after she was done looking at other cams to get inspiration this happened.
dev fucking up.PNG

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Sound weird, because I'm pretty sure it worked fine during my test run. Does it only happen with this event?
All these event without panties are all tied to the same variable. Got any save perhaps? I see if I can replicate this using one of my one save later on.
Oddly enough, I do. I did a backup just before starting that event. May has just had her underwear stolen. If you leave the house and retrieve the coin for her neighbour, you'll see her without her frilly purple panties. Go to the gym, help out the guy with the weights and she's back in her blue striped bra again, the one she's not (apparently) supposed to wear with the sexy top & skirt.

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just got a bug with the Gina house visit event, and now I wasted a whole lot of minutes since the game crashed. I don't remember what it said but it was when Jessica was thinking about how Gina's father couldnt help himself check her out.
I got the latest version of the game.
I started playing with the preset save file nr 5 that came with the download. So that might be a broken save file.
Wish I knew which save file has which events done so I don't have to redo so much.. This is why I hate Rpgm, don't make good games in a shitty engine geez lol
Extract these files in the graphics directory should fix the crash during Gina's event. I was able to reproduce it when you say no at the pool. So it has nothing to do with the save file. The savefiles are sorted by release order. so the higher the numer the save file has. save7 = start of 1.1 save6 = 1.0 Save5 = 0.9 etc.. this together with the scene guide should give some indication which event you can expect.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
now I am just getting continuous errors like this one loaded my latest save which was about 30 minutes back from where I crashed, gotta remember to save often if the games this unstable.. -.- and got this after redoing the 3rd webcam event after she was done looking at other cams to get inspiration this happened.
View attachment 412183
That's not normal. I've only seen this once before.

I could be that one of the RTP grahics file has become corrupted and trows an error every time it's loaded.
Try downloading it again to see if that solves the issue.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I‘m bit disappointed. Why is Mom’s new event only available if she isn’t shaved? Is there any reason for?
I can’t find it in the tombstone. I found shower, bathing and spying. Is there one more?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I‘m bit disappointed. Why is Mom’s new event only available if she isn’t shaved? Is there any reason for?
I can’t find it in the tombstone. I found shower, bathing and spying. Is there one more?
It's simply to match the time-frame that I choice to put the event it. It wouldn't make no sense to have her shaved during the event. And I didn't want to waist the time/resources on making 2 different variants.

No those are the only 3 mom events. You should be able to unlock the scene by interacting with the tombstone at her events in the recollection room.

Check the relation with mom in the books of bonds it should be 3 or higher. It's it lower the only thing I can think of your using really old saves it and mom wasn't properly in some old version or something. If it still isn't working upload your save so I can have a look.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Crazybat
Hi, i played avery early version and enjoyed it but performances issues made it tedious and it's even harder when you have to get through the early content again.

So here's my question, did performances have been improved or is the MC still crawling like a snail ?
I'd love to give it another go if this is no longer an issue.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's simply to match the time-frame that I choice to put the event it. It wouldn't make no sense to have her shaved during the event. And I didn't want to waist the time/resources on making 2 different variants.

No those are the only 3 mom events. You should be able to unlock the scene by interacting with the tombstone at her events in the recollection room.

Check the relation with mom in the books of bonds it should be 3 or higher. It's it lower the only thing I can think of your using really old saves it and mom wasn't properly in some old version or something. If it still isn't working upload your save so I can have a look.
Thanks for your reply. :)Ok, found the three events. But i can’t understand your explanation about time-frame? Why not a new scene with her, no matter if she is shaved or not? Do you have the story with her shaved and not? Really? I don’t know. I‘m playing her shaved.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for your reply. :)Ok, found the three events. But i can’t understand your explanation about time-frame? Why not a new scene with her, no matter if she is shaved or not? Do you have the story with her shaved and not? Really? I don’t know. I‘m playing her shaved.
Sorry, but I don't understand what your trying to say here. I only made the scene with her when she's not shaved.
The scene is designed to trigger much earlier in the game.

I didn't make a scene with her shaved cause it would make no sense and I don't want to waste the time/resources on making 2 variants. Did you managed to unlock the new scene in the recollection room now?

Reactions: Bakkalon

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat
Hi, i played avery early version and enjoyed it but performances issues made it tedious and it's even harder when you have to get through the early content again.

So here's my question, did performances have been improved or is the MC still crawling like a snail ?
I'd love to give it another go if this is no longer an issue.
It works fine with for most people. I have never experienced any performance issue myself either
So if you're having a performance issue it might have something to do with your pc.
some software conflict, could be anything really. Hard to tell from behind my pc.

Some people who had performance problems used a frame rate limiter and somehow that seem to have solved there problem.

RedTerror

May 29, 2017
That's not normal. I've only seen this once before.

I could be that one of the RTP grahics file has become corrupted and trows an error every time it's loaded.
Try downloading it again to see if that solves the issue.
For me this happens if I run through the text to fast over time. Probably a memory issue. Cant load resources quick enough. This can also happen in other games made in the same engine. Here you get an actual error message. Other games I've played just crashes.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 21009

Overview:
You play an 18 year old girl named May who has a mother, step-father, step-brother, and an older sister. She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Fortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-09-26
Developer: Crazybat -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning Old Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks @Crazybat

View attachment 2230 View attachment 2236 View attachment 2238 View attachment 2235 View attachment 2234
step-father, step-brother
is incest?
what planet do you live on?
do you need a dictionary?
hehehe

• Angry
Reactions: muttdoggy

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
is incest?
what planet do you live on?
do you need a dictionary?
hehehe
no need dictionnary
mother and sister is incest for me....
Oh my planet is Mars.
if I remember correctly the men live on Mars and the women on saturn...lol

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I only made the scene with her when she's not shaved.
The scene is designed to trigger much earlier in the game.
Ok, fine. Now i understand. And yes i was able to see her new scene in this special room. Thanks.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Bikini modeling is stuck in a loop; the event can't be 'cleared' (you get an 'end of chain' notification at the beach and you're back in your 'street clothes' instead of the bikini for the 'walk back'i, and the studio is closed when you go to it right away). If you go back the next day, the entire event repeats, and if you accept the 'Christmas' event, you get locked into the room ('not done yet' once you complete the Christmas shoot) and have to go through the whole bikini event AGAIN to get out (no bueno when you can't fast-forward without the game crashing).

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
no need dictionnary
mother and sister is incest for me....
Oh my planet is Mars.
if I remember correctly the men live on Mars and the women on saturn...lol
if you are afraid of making incest games change the game content
the concept of incest is family sex
and not sex between step dad or step mother or step daughter
or step ......step....step....
lol