Proddity

May 8, 2018
That's a debugging NPC that I forgot to remove.. That's actually an alternate version on the animation I've used in one of the new scenes. This is what happens when I try to finish a version in a rush ;-) As for the other one I've no clue why that's happening. I checked the event but everything is as it supposed to be.
It seems the stair bug resolves itself after you get through the first day, no idea why it behaves that way at any point in time or any possible causes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Uploaded fixed version. (1.1.2) (Hopefully the last one.)
Bug-fix:Corrected names of 3 more CG that resulted in CTD.
(Gym at school, Event at clothing store and the last event with Mia.)

Version. (1.1.1)
-Bug-Fix:Game should no longer crash at start of the library job.
-Bug-Fix:Corrected filename of the panties steal event which led to crash.
-Removed debugging NPC from May's room.

Link to version 1.1.2:

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
At this point, I think I want to start over, but I heard there was a scene guide? It's not on the front page.

Proddity

May 8, 2018
There seems to be a CTD for the third gym changing event.

coa_bug.jpg

:EDIT: Just did a quick sweep through the images, this one also has a double extension, might i suggest doing a quick ctrl+f in the work folder to check for double extensions and rectify them before your next hotfix?

:EDIT2: Clothing Store Event 3 image 2 misnamed.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There seems to be a CTD for the third gym changing event.

View attachment 410949

:EDIT: Just did a quick sweep through the images, this one also has a double extension, might i suggest doing a quick ctrl+f in the work folder to check for double extensions and rectify them before your next hotfix?

:EDIT2: Clothing Store Event 3 image 2 misnamed.
Thanks . Yeah see them now.
Kinda frustrating to run into this issue again. It's really weird because I'm pretty sure it ran fine during my rest run or I wouldn't have been able to finish them.
I just tested without the archive and it just ignores the double extension. That doesn't seem the case when it's encrypted inside the archive. Fun stuff..

On the other side since all the CG files are new/replaced I was waiting for things like these to pop up.
I just fixed those and didn't find any others with double extension.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Looks like on Day 1 in the evening you ask for money again from mom with 1.1.1
That's really weird, because the event is only active during the morning. I suspect some RPGmaker engine glitch.

Ps. Bugfix release 1.1.2 has been uploaded. You can find it a few posts above.

Last edited:
Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Same here... both in fullscreen and in window mode the lower part of the game is cut, dialogues are not visible

Some people have had this problem before. It usually happened with people using laptops.
Try updating you videocard drivers.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
If anyone got any screen cut of think it's something in system or font folders, to fix it use 1.0 version and copy new version, data,auido and graphics, game.ini and guide to 1.0 version and shuold fix it.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes