muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I know. IIRC, originally it was "Unfortunately" but due to a mutiny, it was changed to "Fortunately".

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Just started this game and ran into a bug on the second day. Headed into Library in the afternoon to work and received this message before the game crashed. This error popped up the second May left to go change into her (presumable) work uniform.
Missing File.jpg

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Just started this game and ran into a bug on the second day. Headed into Library in the afternoon to work and received this message before the game crashed. This error popped up the second May left to go change into her (presumable) work uniform.
View attachment 410536

Yeah, the filename is wrong. If you want to fix it, extraxt the rgss3a, copy the file Library-change1.jpg from the Graphics/Pictures directory and rename the copy to libarry_may_change1.jpg. And remember to write "libarry" instead of library :D

PaivaSigrid32A

Oct 17, 2018
Just started the game and ran into an crash on the 2nd day when I had May changed into her library uniform.

Notice said:

Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/libarry_may_change1.jpg.

I used Windows explorer to go into the file to see if the file name was an issue, but there was no Pictures subfolder in the Graphics folder.

Here is a screenshot showing all the subfolders in the Graphics folder.

2019-09-24.png

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Just started the game and ran into an crash on the 2nd day when I had May changed into her library uniform.

Notice said:

Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/libarry_may_change1.jpg.

I used Windows explorer to go into the file to see if the file name was an issue, but there was no Pictures subfolder in the Graphics folder.

Here is a screenshot showing all the subfolders in the Graphics folder.

View attachment 410660
Yeah, the filename is wrong. If you want to fix it, extraxt the rgss3a, copy the file Library-change1.jpg from the Graphics/Pictures directory and rename the copy to libarry_may_change1.jpg. And remember to write "libarry" instead of library :D
I would imagine a patch will be coming soon from Crazybat.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Think I'll just post the missing file here for convenience sake. Make sure to create a Pictures subfolder within 'Graphics' and put this image there:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 410536
Hmm crap. I replayed the game from start to front including the library job and didn't come across that issue.
So something must have gotten fucked up after that.

I had this one time before then the filename was wrong , but somehow it worked unpacked and it gave an error when the archive was created. I'll get the issue fixed.

Quick fix for those who aren't afraid of using RPG decrypter. Extract the attached file into the DATA directory after you have decrypted the archive and overwrite the old. This should fix the library problem.

Last edited:

Proddity

May 8, 2018
Just started a new game, and see this guy standing in may's room. Talking to him brings up an event that appears to be at a beach with very jiggly physics(?). Is anyone else having this issue?

coa_bug.png

:EDIT: Also, the stairs down from the second floor of her home no longer triggers when stepping on it, and requires an additional key press to interact.

Phenyx

Jul 13, 2018
Two Bugs:

1. There is also the file "Graphics/Pictures/night_visit5_shaved" missing.

2. Jake is standing in my bedroom and tiggers an event with a new bikini in a loop.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just started a new game, and see this guy standing in may's room. Talking to him brings up an event that appears to be at a beach with very jiggly physics(?). Is anyone else having this issue?

View attachment 410837

:EDIT: Also, the stairs down from the second floor of her home no longer triggers when stepping on it, and requires an additional key press to interact.
That's a debugging NPC that I forgot to remove.. That's actually an alternate version on the animation I've used in one of the new scenes. This is what happens when I try to finish a version in a rush ;-) As for the other one I've no clue why that's happening. I checked the event but everything is as it supposed to be.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Two Bugs:

1. There is also the file "Graphics/Pictures/night_visit5_shaved" missing.

2. Jake is standing in my bedroom and tiggers an event with a new bikini in a loop.
Yeah somehow that CG now has a double file extension so the game can't locate it. Fixed.
For the other one see the post above.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes