1player

Feb 18, 2018
I can't start this game.
It starts with a small window for a second and then the whole screen goes black for about ten seconds and the the game shuts down? I tried a few thing that i read in this thread but nothing works (editing the .ini, pressing F4/F5 or F1)
I haven't played this game before and it looks cool so any help is very much appreciated.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I can't start this game.
It starts with a small window for a second and then the whole screen goes black for about ten seconds and the the game shuts down? I tried a few thing that i read in this thread but nothing works (editing the .ini, pressing F4/F5 or F1)
I haven't played this game before and it looks cool so any help is very much appreciated.
Do you have the right RTP installed for the version of PPG Maker used by this game?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/unread

Reactions: 1player

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I can't start this game.
That isn't much to go on. Without at least some kind of error message or something.
Only thing I can think off is a firewall or Anti-virus who blocking execution or something.

If you using v1.01 the RTP is included, but I guess it can't hurt to try installing it anyway.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
@ Nerra and Crazybat, There isn't much to go on for troubleshooting because i see no errors or anything.
I have looked at the windows application eventlog and after i try to start the game and it crashes it gives me two entries. first an error event and then an information event. I have attached these.
I downloaded the v1.01 version of the game but i also have RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package Ver. 1.00 installed.
My system has a windows 10 OS.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
@ Nerra and Crazybat, There isn't much to go on for troubleshooting because i see no errors or anything.
I have looked at the windows application eventlog and after i try to start the game and it crashes it gives me two entries. first an error event and then an information event. I have attached these.
I downloaded the v1.01 version of the game but i also have RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package Ver. 1.00 installed.
My system has a windows 10 OS.
atiumdag.dll is a module belonging to ATI Technologies Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver from ATI Technologies Inc..

Looks like your video card/graphics chipset software doesn't like Coming Of Age.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
atiumdag.dll is a module belonging to ATI Technologies Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver from ATI Technologies Inc..

Looks like your video card/graphics chipset software doesn't like Coming Of Age.
I already had a suspicion that this would be the case.
I had problems with a few other games too. I guess it's time for a new computer.
Thanks for your help!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I already had a suspicion that this would be the case.
I had problems with a few other games too. I guess it's time for a new computer.
Thanks for your help!
You could perhaps try and see if there's an updated driver and install it.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
You could perhaps try and see if there's an updated driver and install it.
I was a bit sceptical with trying to install de graphics card driver again because in the past when i had problems with other games i tried this but i had no effect. But i tried i again just now and i think we are getting somewhere,
After installing the latest AMD driver the game at least starts but i still can't seem to get it to play in full screen.
See attached files for windowed and full screen mode.
Any ideas?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was a bit sceptical with trying to install de graphics card driver again because in the past when i had problems with other games i tried this but i had no effect. But i tried i again just now and i think we are getting somewhere,
After installing the latest AMD driver the game at least starts but i still can't seem to get it to play in full screen.
See attached files for windowed and full screen mode.
Any ideas?
Did you try editing the game.ini again and changing the setting to Fullscreen=0 again?
or press F1 and see if it's set to launch full screen. After that F5 to increase the screen size should work.
It looks weird like a driver setting forcing the resolution or something.

It seem these problems seem to arise in particular with people who are using a laptop.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Did you try editing the game.ini again and changing the setting to Fullscreen=0 again?
or press F1 and see if it's set to launch full screen. After that F5 to increase the screen size should work.
It looks weird like a driver setting forcing the resolution or something.

It seem these problems seem to arise in particular with people who are using a laptop.
Yes i edited the .ini with the full screen setting and then i starts in windowed mode as in the previous screenshot.
F1 en F4 does nothing, i can only use F5 to toggle between full screen and windowed mode like in the previous screenshots.
You are right that i am using a laptop and with the experience of other games not working on this laptop i think this is not a game issue but an laptop issue.
So i'm back to my original conclusion that it is time to get a new PC.
Thanks for trying to help!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

A short update again on the development.

I've completed the first new scene that I've been working on for the next update.
The continuation of a certain event at college. I've haven't done much work (read almost none) on the HD version.

I've finally added the 2nd stage of the gym instructor job. that I think was long over due.
I've actually made it bigger then the 1st stage. I've added some mini events and even a nice sexy? animation.
You'll actually have to do the job 3 times to see all the scene's.

While the 2nd time will only be slightly different in text the third time you will see some additional mini event + CG.
I eventually ended up giving May more sexy outfit that I first had intended (After I had already finished the animation with the first outfit..), but as a result I think it turned out way hotter this way. It may feel be a bit out of sync considering the 2nd stage will unlock after the "shaving" event.

To give you a bit off a tease I've added a picture of the old outfit below ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next to the Gym instructor job I've added 3 new mini events during the waitress job.
Making the total amount of mini events you can encounter during this job to 6.
When I've finished text editing this new addition I'm going to start working on another event again.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Hi guys,

A short update again on the development.

I've haven't done much work (read almost none) on the HD version.

When I've finished text editing this new addition I'm going to start working on another event again.
Thanks for the communication!
I'm sure we'd all like the update a.s.a.p. However, given the quality of your work so far, if it takes more time to get it right we'll just have to (reluctantly) wait.
HD would be nice, but your fans like you already. You have a winning formula and all you really need to do is keep it up.
Best wishes!

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
need advice for exhibitionism practice quest(expose while watching tv). How to trigger it?
i have 32 in exhib and tried in the evening but there are only two scenes with the father.
Need some clothes/stats/finished quest?

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
need advice for exhibitionism practice quest(expose while watching tv). How to trigger it?
i have 32 in exhib and tried in the evening but there are only two scenes with the father.
You need to wear the 'sexy top with skirt' in the evening. This will give you a scene with the father or step-brother. You also need to work at the store until no more points are available. Note the steaming manholes, too. Exhibitionism is mainly from masturbating in the alley next to the store. Make sure you're wearing the right clothes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the communication!
I'm sure we'd all like the update a.s.a.p. However, given the quality of your work so far, if it takes more time to get it right we'll just have to (reluctantly) wait.
HD would be nice, but your fans like you already. You have a winning formula and all you really need to do is keep it up.
Best wishes!
Thanks. I'll try to keep it up!

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I dunno if you played a previous version, but there's actually no new context.
All I did was add a quest log for the already existing event.

It should finish if you either exposed yourself to stepbrother or stepdad.
At random your stepdad or stepbrother will join you if you allow them.

These events can already be triggered from 15 exhib and up out of the top of my head.
As other people already mentioned make sure to wear the skirt + red top outfit.
If you have seen these scene's then the quest should be set to finish unless I fucked something up again.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
I dunno if you played a previous version, but there's actually no new context.
All I did was add a quest log for the already existing event.

It should finish if you either exposed yourself to stepbrother or stepdad.
At random your stepdad or stepbrother will join you if you allow them.

These events can already be triggered from 15 exhib and up out of the top of my head.
As other people already mentioned make sure to wear the skirt + red top outfit.
If you have seen these scene's then the quest should be set to finish unless I fucked something up again.

i used the 5th save file(i think it is at the start of 0.9) and i still have to finish the content of 0.9
i finally got the brother and now the quest is cleared.
Out of curiosity i got some quests that are green but still active: free massage(done with female and male), webcam(finished show with toys), change of clothes(the line"start show with new clothes" is white). future content?

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i used the 5th save file(i think it is at the start of 0.9) and i still have to finish the content of 0.9
i finally got the brother and now the quest is cleared.
Out of curiosity i got some quests that are green but still active: free massage(done with female and male), webcam(finished show with toys), change of clothes(the line"start show with new clothes" is white). future content?
These are bugs in the quest log that are still present in the save files. Since the saves have version 0.7 as base.
The Quest log script saves stuff inside save files. And since it's too time consuming to test the game from scratch again each release.

The bug should have already be fixed and should not be present when starting a new game.
So you can ignore those.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes