hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its by clothes, or menu................ is not direct in beginning of game, but it will come , as i see it, i send a screenshot, (if none other did first, here its 4 am so to tired.....................
(just stand out to eat and go to toilet, i always look for new games (pirated or "free"

Reactions: blastwave2k

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw , take my panty of during the "street job" (cowboy or something that look like a ship worker (im dutch, dont know al words)

still if people look , there still see my panty............... bug?????? or to shy (begin of game, (not direct in begin, just start working clothes shop

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
How do i finish webcam Stage2 : showing some more? I have played it several times, and now it stoped giving me points... what i have to do to advance? (it's still white in the quest list)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It doable technically, but makes things simply too complicated/time consuming.
For the same reason there isn't a choice to let her hair stay as much I would like too.

It would require 2 cg for each instance where her privates are visible. Even more if you would have multiple stages.
Every choice multiplies the number of CG needed each time.

For example all my animations are basically screenshots stitched together. A simple animation of say 12 frames looped would suddenly require 24 CG or if there 3 option 36 CG etc..

The problem lies partly in the game/engine I use. Each variant (hair/ different clothes) requires a different model.
This model then has to be manual placed/posed at approx the same location in the same scene which is very tedious since there are no tool to just put it at the same spot in one go.

In honey select it possible to simple select a different outfit on the same model which makes it much easier to make different variants of outfits. The body hair problem stays the same though.

Even if it was easier it would still take a huge amount of time to make it all work properly with so much variants. Time which can't be spend on doing other things.

There are several events containing watersports in the game. You will only see them if you have enabled watersports under the fetish item in her inventory though. I should perhaps make this more clear at the start of the game.
I am not up on the workings in detail, but many games on RPGM have other capacities. Still needing mouse operation, it is possible in most RPGM games.
As for number of CG's, that is on your computer capacity. Or using multiple computers of lesser power to render. Networking is then the issue. I am just having issues with losing my old saves and trying to figure out where I was 2 years ago and how getting there is so tedious and I have to keep restarting in sluggish keyboard play that frustrates me into never getting through the scenes I've done a dozen times.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do i finish webcam Stage2 : showing some more? I have played it several times, and now it stoped giving me points... what i have to do to advance? (it's still white in the quest list)
Just be patient and focus on other things for now. The new stage will become available after May has shaved herself.

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
were do you find recollection room ?
in your bedroom, you have your chest for cheating, ... your closed, to change clothes , and next to it is you "recolection room, its easy to see, its al in 1 line, (its glowing hard enough )if you dont see al that blinking, you have a serieus problem with your eyes,.....dont be te man/woman that "say he/she see perfect.............. and hit every tree there was to find, even on the most impossible places, (he used as "proof, othere he had "miss that tree for sure................................. lol

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat can you tell me if there are limits level at corruption confidence and exhibitionism?
Yes there are. You'll usually get a message when an event won't raise it any further.
Or were you looking for specific events? Cause that's might require me to do some digging.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think the continuation of this game must be on its path (Good Girl Gone Bad)that is,that is,pimp,drugs,sex for money and more.if he wants Grazybat to have a dark ending to this game.

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
does anybody have a save around Christmas event? I forgot to save and I lost a lot of progress and now I am tired of repeating everything.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Yes there are. You'll usually get a message when an event won't raise it any further.
Or were you looking for specific events? Cause that's might require me to do some digging.
I unlock all events, i stopped becouse i think i will wait for the next version, now i have shame 0 confidence 39 exhibitionism 48 and corruption 71

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I unlock all events, i stopped becouse i think i will wait for the next version, now i have shame 0 confidence 39 exhibitionism 48 and corruption 71
That's way more then what you need to see all the current events that are in game. ;-)

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Waiting for whore job, collaborate with mother and work in the strip club) and more sluttiest clothes for mc and her mom.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes