jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
1360 x 768 is higher then the game. 1280 x 960 is about 2 or 3 settings below my normal of 1360 x768. i can run 1280 x 780. but hate having to lower my settings manually to play he game. wishing for a way to save the lower setting in the game so i dont have to manually change each time i play

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Looks like park exposure has a loop in it - it doesn't matter if you are wearing panties or not - you get stuck at answering yes or no and keeps looping - ok finally got it - needed to be in the evening not the afternoon

Another bug - starting start my 2 or 3? webcam show but keeps telling me I am not wearing underwear even when I put it back on - lol... missing first steps queset

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
How do you get her to not wear panties?
Hi,

From eventguide.txt (on your game folder) : [May must have] shame at 32 or lower and both her corruption and exhibition at 30 or higher.
With that, you have a Panties Item (by pressing escape -> Items menu selected by pressing return -> Items menu) bellow on right column.

I confirm : it works well (showing TV with Jake or Blake)... ;)

Best regards.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1360 x 768 is higher then the game. 1280 x 960 is about 2 or 3 settings below my normal of 1360 x768. i can run 1280 x 780. but hate having to lower my settings manually to play he game. wishing for a way to save the lower setting in the game so i dont have to manually change each time i play
768 is not higher then 960. Your supported vertical resolution is lower that of the game thus won't be able to display it completely.

• Sad
Reactions: old spider

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Looks like park exposure has a loop in it - it doesn't matter if you are wearing panties or not - you get stuck at answering yes or no and keeps looping - ok finally got it - needed to be in the evening not the afternoon

Another bug - starting start my 2 or 3? webcam show but keeps telling me I am not wearing underwear even when I put it back on - lol... missing first steps queset
Yeah the park exposure has a bug when you take off her panties manually.
It's weird it should work both in the afternoon or evening as long as she wear the proper outfit. (Red top+ skirt)

Which webcam stage ? 2 or 3? You should have already played those by the time you get the panties item.
Those won't work without panties, but should work if you put them back on I think..

The only think I can think off is that you're on a day on which her panties got stolen, since it used a different switch.
If you could upload a save I could have a look at it.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
first time i played this i deleted because of no mouse control. i thought it was maybe slap dash programming, but after reading some posts decided to give it another try. yes the game engine is dated and the animations even more dated circa Artificial Girl but the story line is fun and exciting. do like how the dev thinks; I thought i was the only one.

my only truly justifiable gripe would be that without mouse sometimes you need 3 hands (to drink my coffee)

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah the park exposure has a bug when you take off her panties manually.
It's weird it should work both in the afternoon or evening as long as she wear the proper outfit. (Red top+ skirt)

Which webcam stage ? 2 or 3? You should have already played those by the time you get the panties item.
Those won't work without panties, but should work if you put them back on I think..

The only think I can think off is that you're on a day on which her panties got stolen, since it used a different switch.
If you could upload a save I could have a look at it.
I started a new games and had the panties in inventory - I tried on several different days - i did open the cheat box

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I started a new games and had the panties in inventory - I tried on several different days - i did open the cheat box
Ah thank It's in the cheat box actually. I put it there for testing purposed and complely forgot to remove it.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Dates seem to be messed up also - the screenshot I added is from when Gina and main are supposed to go to the beach

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Dates seem to be messed up also - the screenshot I added is from when Gina and main are supposed to go to the beach
Did you managed to start the webcam event now? I've no idea what's going on with the date in your game. I've never seen that happen before.

Okimi

Mar 18, 2021
Hey Dev, you know that your game is amazing and good.i always played your game repeatedly can you make a android version too or someone , good luck dev :)

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes