Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
can u play this game using a mouse somehow or is only posible with keyboard?

EDIT: Or atleast a way to change the keybinding, because moving with the arrows with right hand while using my left one to press space and hide leave me wishing i have 3 hands to actually fap while playing

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
easy fix. I just limited the framerate in NVIDIA Control Panel for that program. sat it to 61. that gave me exactly 60 fps and I didn't even have to turn off freesync on my 144hz monitor as sync to refrashrate removes the flickering.
I had fixed these problems in the config of the final Falcon mkxp v. 1.01
none of the changes work on either one. im on a tv screen with hdmi hook up. i can change the screen manually. but is there a way to have the game to save the screen setup or do i have to change it each time i want to play
What is the resolution of the monitor?
You may want to try replacing Falcon-mkxp with version 1.01

One of the differencies is that it detects the monitor resolution and will automatically downscale the window if the resolution of the monitor is lower than the game's.
Crazybat you may want to update the Falcon-mkxp in the next release.
EDIT: Or atleast a way to change the keybinding, because moving with the arrows with right hand while using my left one to press space and hide leave me wishing i have 3 hands to actually fap while playing
If you use Falcon you can change the keybindings if you press F1.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1.7.1
like in a lot of RPGMaker Games here are aso the bug audio/bgs/_clock.ogg

I don`t know if you need the file in the game (long time ago I played it and I try to play further with my save from 1.3) change it to clock.ogg and it works fine.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bug 0.1.7.1
like in a lot of RPGMaker Games here are aso the bug audio/bgs/_clock.ogg

I don`t know if you need the file in the game (long time ago I played it and I try to play further with my save from 1.3) change it to clock.ogg and it works fine.
The _clock.ogg is not a bug in the game. The package that I uploaded contains the proper name.
I suspect I might get corrupted when extracting or something. This might happen when systems run different Unicode.
Or maybe there a virus scanner/firewall that modifies for some reason.

See also this post of a user who has run into the same problem:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-7-1-crazybat.1794/post-5383628

I don't know why this happens for some users, but I'm 100% sure that the package contains the proper filename.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1.7.1

Park Bench when you have no panties on you have a loop and can`t end it

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
second no pantie event with park bench wont start
Which outfit is May wearing? It only works with the top+skirt outfit.

There's a bug with in this event It will not finish when you start it after having manual taking her panties off.
I've already fixed this and will probably release a bugfix release in a while. Until then it's better to avoid it

Reactions: arashiki

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me what is between 2nd stripper and 3nd stripper and how I unlock this? (all others I have)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can somebody say me what is between 2nd stripper and 3nd stripper and how I unlock this? (all others I have)
The new event at the strip club can be seen when working at the strip club as a waitress with 32 shame or lower and wearing the piggy outfit!

Reactions: afterlights

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The new event at the strip club can be seen when working at the strip club as a waitress with 32 shame or lower and wearing the piggy outfit!
I was there a few days and nothing unlocked it.

Bug 1.7.1

CG Room between 2nd Stripper and 3nd Stripper you can`t unlock

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was there a few days and nothing unlocked it.

Bug 1.7.1

CG Room between 2nd Stripper and 3nd Stripper you can`t unlock
Thank I think I already know what the problem is. I used the same event for the new scene in version 1.7.
If the new scene in 1.7 is viewed first the previous scene added in v1.6. can't be triggered anymore. Classic mistake..

I'll fix this in the next bug fix release. I've edited the switches in you save game. If you go to the strip club now you should be able to see it. The Kelly stripper event is locked in your save again though, but can be unlocked right after having seen that event.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thank I think I already know what the problem is. I used the same event for the new scene in version 1.7.
If the new scene in 1.7 is viewed first the previous scene added in v1.6. can't be triggered anymore. Classic mistake..

I'll fix this in the next bug fix release. I've edited the switches in you save game. If you go to the strip club now you should be able to see it. The Kelly stripper event is locked in your save again though, but can be unlocked right after having seen that event.
I played with my save from 1.3 as Info.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, how those the skipping events option works? i activate it before an scene and then goes to the scene and i cant skip it, it does nothing so there is something that im not doing well.

nim

May 6, 2017
Great game, Crazybat! How long will it before May's mother decides she should come to the dinner table topless also?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It would be cool that in the next update you could leave the house naked
molaria que en la proxima actualizacion se pudiera salir de casa desnuda
Maybe, but then what.. it's only useful in my option when I get around to add some actually content and I doubt I'll be doing anything about that in the next release.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I had fixed these problems in the config of the final Falcon mkxp v. 1.01

What is the resolution of the monitor?
You may want to try replacing Falcon-mkxp with version 1.01

One of the differencies is that it detects the monitor resolution and will automatically downscale the window if the resolution of the monitor is lower than the game's.
Crazybat you may want to update the Falcon-mkxp in the next release.

If you use Falcon you can change the keybindings if you press F1.
View attachment 1101801
i run 1360 x768. it what it runs at normally. the game runs lower then i normally do. it a 19 inch tv led if i remeber right

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i run 1360 x768. it what it runs at normally. the game runs lower then i normally do. it a 19 inch tv led if i remeber right
From the Post that I pointed out earlier:

====================
Fullscreen:
====================

*Your monitor needs to support at least a resolution of 1280x960 to see the whole screen!
*Monitors with vertical resolution less then 960 will not be able to display the game properly!

The resolution the game runs on is higher then what your monitor supports. The downscale version op pk-2000 mods might help.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes