May 24, 2020
The flyer job is bugged I can't finish after I hand out flyers and go back to the guy he says "come back when you're done". Went home and went upstairs when I went back downstairs I got the morning speech about being broke.

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
The flyer job is bugged I can't finish after I hand out flyers and go back to the guy he says "come back when you're done". Went home and went upstairs when I went back downstairs I got the morning speech about being broke.
The newest version 1.7.1 fixed it but... wait for a bit. Theres more bugs that needs stomping.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This one...
And now I had a crash at the artist version of the flyer job for Cosmic Comics... :(
I can confirm there's an problem with the event at park in the red top when you take her panties off.

It's probably related to the new no panties feature. It doesn't seem to clear the picture properly.
I expect there might be pop up some problems with older events and the new feature, there a prob a few that I overlooked.
I also notice the up-skirts even don't trigger properly when taken off her panties.

artist version of the flyer job? I don't understand what you mean by that? Could you clarify?
What kind of crash? Did you get an error messages?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
My system is not high end, but till now I've never had problems running games....especially RPGMaker ones.
Sorry, can't help with the missing files....just before posting here I uninstalled the game and deleted the version 1.7.
But anyway even with the problem of this update your game is one of the best around. The only criticize from me is that
at first there are so many ways to corrupt her but most are done..that left only stripping, now glory hole, dad and Garret are left.
Some random events would pep it up
This game differs in a sense that it runs on a higher resolution then a default RPGmaker games.
As a result it might cause more problems on low end systems.

That's why I always suggest running the modded version falcon-xmxp.exe, which as I understand should run better on low end hardware since it has optimized code.

I haven't had any other players reports about missing files so it could just be the generic can't draw bitmap error which seems to pop up now and then. This error seems to happen more often on low-end systems.

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
edit: After reviewing it carefully it does not need to be modified.
It wasn't well documented on these two settings.
"fixedFramerate" = 0 (default setting) => sets the framerate to 40 for rpgmakerXP and to 60 for rpgmaker VX/VXACE
"fixedFramerate" = to a positive value sets the fps to that value
"fixedFramerate" = to a negative value deactivates the fps limiter... you can have fun with this...:LOL:
"syncToRefreshrate" = the fps are synced with the monitor.
Activating "syncToRefreshrate" invalidates "fixedFramerate" (whatever setting you had there is ignored).
easy fix. I just limited the framerate in NVIDIA Control Panel for that program. sat it to 61. that gave me exactly 60 fps and I didn't even have to turn off freesync on my 144hz monitor as sync to refrashrate removes the flickering.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Minor question about updates, it might be dumb but some would definitely be happy to know since there is chat about it.
- 1.6 contained 3215 CGs and now in the current 1.7 it contains 3415, so the question is it an increase in 3215+200 CGs OR its 3215+3415?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Dear Crazybat it's actually kind of amazing how you have stuck to this project of yours, personally it has brought me many hours of joy, and I can tell that you have put in a-batshit-crazy-amound-of-hours even if one sees it as a hobby project.

You have shown that you have so much endurance, and possess such dedication that Le Mans ought to name one of their classifications after you, or at least your alias.

I still remember playing the first or second version you put up here on F95Zone. As I played it I could not help wonder about where the ceiling for the games potential would lie, all I could see was a clear blue sky... till this day, you have not dissappointed.

best wishes and a thank you for your time and effort -waffel

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I second this one. Finishing the job and returning to Garret rsults in:" Cone talk to me again when you are done May." The second issue is resolved the second day.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Minor question about updates, it might be dumb but some would definitely be happy to know since there is chat about it.
- 1.6 contained 3215 CGs and now in the current 1.7 it contains 3415, so the question is it an increase in 3215+200 CGs OR its 3215+3415?
3415 total not increased with 3415.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I second this one. Finishing the job and returning to Garret rsults in:" Cone talk to me again when you are done May." The second issue is resolved the second day.
Which version did you download? This should be fixed in version 1.7.1.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Dear Crazybat it's actually kind of amazing how you have stuck to this project of yours, personally it has brought me many hours of joy, and I can tell that you have put in a-batshit-crazy-amound-of-hours even if one sees it as a hobby project.

You have shown that you have so much endurance, and possess such dedication that Le Mans ought to name one of their classifications after you, or at least your alias.

I still remember playing the first or second version you put up here on F95Zone. As I played it I could not help wonder about where the ceiling for the games potential would lie, all I could see was a clear blue sky... till this day, you have not dissappointed.

best wishes and a thank you for your time and effort -waffel
Thank for your support. version 0.2 feels like ages ago indeed.

Reactions: campfap

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the update - I know ppl get impatient waiting for updates since most games are updated around once a month with full time developers - this has been a great game so far and hope you keep trying to develop it to a complete state

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
With the last release, how to get a windowed game ?
Hi Yoli,

To get the game windowed, close the game if opened and go to your game folder. Inside, find th file Game.ini and open it with Notepad. In Game.ini, find the line Fullscreen=1 and change the 1 to zero : Fullscreen=0. Save the file. Reopen the game and it is windowed.

Best regards.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i loved this game so much, grinded uncheated many times, but around since ver 1.0 it became just corruption-over-nothing game.
rlly hope to see a new game soon, theres nothing new for real for maybe year or more ;(

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice to see another update. Hope you're having as much fun developing it as we are playing it (most of us!). I like how free May has become.

Looks as if I'll have to start again, think I borked my game somewhere, I just can't get her to do a webcam event. Select the option then... nothing. That's not related to this update though, I'm been trying to sort that out without restarting for months lol

Oh, and a couple of minor things, just textual errors. When she's not wearing panties in the one of the evening events on the couch in front of the TV with her father if you told the game they were father/daughter, he still refers to her as step-daughter for half the event then switches to daughter. In the other event where he plays with her breasts as she lays on his lap, at the end he thinks "it was nice to watch his dad play with herself".

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the update - I know ppl get impatient waiting for updates since most games are updated around once a month with full time developers - this has been a great game so far and hope you keep trying to develop it to a complete state
Actually most games I follow only get update every 2/3 months some even take longer up to 4/5 months.

Most games that I follow actually don't get updated monthly. If they do it usual have quite small update which is not surprising.
There are always exceptions of course.

Nice to see another update. Hope you're having as much fun developing it as we are playing it (most of us!). I like how free May has become.

Looks as if I'll have to start again, think I borked my game somewhere, I just can't get her to do a webcam event. Select the option then... nothing. That's not related to this update though, I'm been trying to sort that out without restarting for months lol

Oh, and a couple of minor things, just textual errors. When she's not wearing panties in the one of the evening events on the couch in front of the TV with her father if you told the game they were father/daughter, he still refers to her as step-daughter for half the event then switches to daughter. In the other event where he plays with her breasts as she lays on his lap, at the end he thinks "it was nice to watch his dad play with herself".
Did you try setting the text speed to normal before starting the webcam event?

It's a know issue that the event won't start in some cases when the text speed is set to instant.
In that case starting a new game won't work.

I guess I'll have a look at that TV event with her dad again. I was pretty sure I fixed it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how to fix fullscreen ???????????????????
I don't understand your question.

Not sure if want it to be full screen or not?

F5 switches between full screen and windowed and F6 changes the widowsize when played in a window.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes