Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I've uploaded version 1.7.2.

Contains a few bug fixes and a few other things.
One new particular thing I would like to mention is the new mobile wardrobe.
This is a new inventory item then will allow May to change (outdoor) clothes almost anywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I've uploaded version 1.7.2.

Contains a few bug fixes and a few other things.
One new particular thing I would like to mention is the new mobile wardrobe.
This is a new inventory item then will allow May to change (outdoor) clothes almost anywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega
Awesome work dude, looking forward to your next updates.

Just a thought - I’m not sure if this will be super hard or if it’s doable but if you can change the dialogues language to Japanese and put the game up on Dlsite, I’m sure there will be 4 digit sales for this game.

I’m telling this because I saw some mediocre Japanese games getting a lot of sales. I think there is a lot of market in Japan for these H-games so when a gem like this is put up on site, it will definitely generate a lot of revenue.

Anyway I see that you are just doing this game like a hobby of sort so it’s up to you.
Good luck and Thanks for your work :) :)

Will be waiting for your next updates.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There is something I always wanted to ask: is there a way to stop the display of the standing picture?
I have tried the shortcut (d) and the item to disable it but it always pops up if I do something or change location.
Yes you can disable it completely with the settings item in the inventory.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Dev, you know that your game is amazing and good.i always played your game repeatedly can you make a android version too or someone , good luck dev :)
Sorry can't do. Engine does not support android. I do believe there are some tools that can be used to run RPGM maker VX ace games on android , but I don't know the name of it.

314ka

Mar 2, 2018
Guys, how do i get May to shave, i assume its about time cuz ive done 2 webcam events and i need her to be shaved to unlock 3-rd stage

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Like I said I used the setting item but the standing picture still shows after the next change = location/event (job).....and yes, just before posting this I checked it again.
Could you upload one of your save games? This is not how it should work.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Guys, how do i get mia to shave, i assume its about time cuz ive done 2 webcam events and i need her to be shaved to unlock 3-rd stage
You can't really miss it, but it will become possible when her shame is 56 or lower.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sure, just to be sure....I disabled the standing picture (again) before doing the job in the shop. After finishing it (changing back into normal clothes) the standing picture was back.
I took a look at your save game. I can confirm that It pop's back up after finishing the job.

I found what causes this. A piece of code was missing for specific outfit. Was a quick fix.
It should not happen with other outfits. If it does let me know.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
suggestion if doable coding wise:
make it so that may's hair can grow back after a set amount of time and has to be shaved regularly to keep smooth. I find it a little immersion breaking that may can go 3 months without shaving and still be smooth.

also is watersports ever going to get added?

I make suggestions, some of them over the top, but I always appreciate what devs like Craxybat do. They take the time out of their lives to make games for free and get very little thanks for it.

So Thank You Crazybat for making CoA.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
how do u start the photosots events? i got to the point where i can go to the sis to get tips about shaving and i got a message saying something like "u could miss the 4th photosot event if u shave before it" or something like that, but i didnt even got the first event xD.

EDIT:Ok i needed to talk with someone right infront of the college, cant believe how many times i ask a question and 1 minute before i found the answer myself.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Awesome work dude, looking forward to your next updates.

Just a thought - I’m not sure if this will be super hard or if it’s doable but if you can change the dialogues language to Japanese and put the game up on Dlsite, I’m sure there will be 4 digit sales for this game.

I’m telling this because I saw some mediocre Japanese games getting a lot of sales. I think there is a lot of market in Japan for these H-games so when a gem like this is put up on site, it will definitely generate a lot of revenue.

Anyway I see that you are just doing this game like a hobby of sort so it’s up to you.
Good luck and Thanks for your work :) :)

Will be waiting for your next updates.
Thanks for the suggestion but not doable I think. First off I don't know a word Japanese.

I doubt if it's even legal to put a game up for sale which uses screenshot from another game as base.
I certainly have never seen any of these of Dlsite.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
suggestion if doable coding wise:
make it so that may's hair can grow back after a set amount of time and has to be shaved regularly to keep smooth. I find it a little immersion breaking that may can go 3 months without shaving and still be smooth.

also is watersports ever going to get added?

I make suggestions, some of them over the top, but I always appreciate what devs like Craxybat do. They take the time out of their lives to make games for free and get very little thanks for it.

So Thank You Crazybat for making CoA.
It doable technically, but makes things simply too complicated/time consuming.
For the same reason there isn't a choice to let her hair stay as much I would like too.

It would require 2 cg for each instance where her privates are visible. Even more if you would have multiple stages.
Every choice multiplies the number of CG needed each time.

For example all my animations are basically screenshots stitched together. A simple animation of say 12 frames looped would suddenly require 24 CG or if there 3 option 36 CG etc..

The problem lies partly in the game/engine I use. Each variant (hair/ different clothes) requires a different model.
This model then has to be manual placed/posed at approx the same location in the same scene which is very tedious since there are no tool to just put it at the same spot in one go.

In honey select it possible to simple select a different outfit on the same model which makes it much easier to make different variants of outfits. The body hair problem stays the same though.

Even if it was easier it would still take a huge amount of time to make it all work properly with so much variants. Time which can't be spend on doing other things.

There are several events containing watersports in the game. You will only see them if you have enabled watersports under the fetish item in her inventory though. I should perhaps make this more clear at the start of the game.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
The game is very well structured, follows a pre-established line in which events happen at the right time,
the growing desire to experiment, take risks, show, everything seems well set up, with small fixes the game would be perfect,
when she teaches in the gym the look is not appropriate, too early to be only with panties, it would be enough to add a very short skirt, then there are some mistakes, like when she has sex with his father if you choose to end up in the face she says that he ended up on the body, when using the vibrator at night it shouldn't say every time i give a try? It's good first time,
little things that would make the game "fairer"

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes