User4154

Jun 22, 2021
I think I have a bug where I can't access the 2nd webcam event. I already bought the outfit for it and have the option to start it, but when I press yes the text box just skips through really quick and nothing happens. Anyone have this happen to them? I've attached my save too.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: User4154

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
sorry I stuck at flyer first quest. It said half flyer left. What i can do?
I don't understand what the problem is. please elaborate? At which part are you stuck?

After you talk to the flyer guy go to the spot in the park.
When you're done go guy and talk to him again and the event should be finished.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Can't do second webcam show. Got the new clothes but everytime I wanna do it, when she asks "should i do a webcam show", i say yes and nothing happens.

Feb 13, 2021
Crazybat
Bro, I have suggestion. If possible please consider it.

Can you add more NPC events like the one May has with the old man every morning.

Really love these type of events - free roam, not affecting time, repeatable.

It would be nice if May gets this type of events with other NPCs - like the one’s on street, park, beach, NPCs in library/ restaurant etc where we can just walk up to them and have a small event like groping, flashing etc.

You can make it such that these events are available only when May wears the last outfit which is slutty enough.
It will make it easier to implement them.

Awesome game. One of the best I’ve played!!!

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Outdoors Exposure quest: Find the right spot in the city during the evening.
Can't find it! Anyone knows where that is? I thought it said something in an alley behind the clothing store but there's nothing there.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Outdoors Exposure quest: Find the right spot in the city during the evening.
Can't find it! Anyone knows where that is? I thought it said something in an alley behind the clothing store but there's nothing there.
The alley on the west side of the clothing store...

Reactions: kodial79

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to make her walk around her house naked/topless while her family is still awake or better yet outside? Or it's not been implemented?

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
just have a few questions

what is a glory hole event that the developer mention earlier and how can I trigger more events at the strip club? right now I just saw may's mom dance on the stage.

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
Have you talked to the manager? If you have enough points (corruption I guess) he will suggest working at the glory hole....that's the building on the left side of the strip club.
And for more events at the strip club...I think the duo dancing with the other girl is all you get atm....just wait a few more months for the next updates.
About duo dancing with the other girl that you mentioned so that mean May has become a stripper, right ? How can I able to reach that event I think my corruption pts is probably high enough(35)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Have you talked to the manager? If you have enough points (corruption I guess) he will suggest working at the glory hole....that's the building on the left side of the strip club.
And for more events at the strip club...I think the duo dancing with the other girl is all you get atm....just wait a few more months for the next updates.
The stripper job will become available when May's shame is 31 or below. The duo dancing event will trigger if you've seen most the available solo shows. (and watched Kelly performance, I think out of the top of my head)

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
The stripper job will become available when May's shame is 31 or below. The duo dancing event will trigger if you've seen most the available solo shows. (and watched Kelly performance, I think out of the top of my head)
How can i watch i solo show? it has nothing to do in strip club except being a waitress
I really need a play guide of this game.
Stripping is normally available here in the red rectangle. If that's not available you might have spoken with the manager before. Do you already work as a waitress in this etablisment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much!! I never saw this spot before

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
How can i watch i solo show? it has nothing to do in strip club except being a waitress

In RPGM games, you have to keep an eye out for those sparkly squares...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

The solo show will unlock after a certain amount of strip shows. Watch for the red stars to appear in front of the stage.

The red dots might be too visible if you enter and the overlay picture is set to scale 100%.

If you move towards it the overlay picture will move to the other side of the screen to make it more visible
Might change the location in the future.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes