vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
I do not remember exactly but, on week 3 and shame at 82 (this high) seems strange
Are you sure you make May lose shame every day ? It is possible (in the library at first and then make May working in the clothing store with Mike)
I have been doing the library everyday to lose 1 shame, and when I got the chance to start working at the clothing store, I have been trying to work at both locations to lose 2 shame. I may have missed a day or two at one of the locations to do an event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
He hadn't called yet, but I finally did get a call now on Wed morning of the 3rd week about the next photo shoot. I presume that's the 2nd shoot, but I haven't reached it yet since I've hit a different bug:

I went to the beach, did my first try as a lifeguard, but it is crashing due to a missing picture called lifegaurd_sunblock1.

update - I looked back at prior posts and found an updated data file had been uploaded for this. I'm trying it now.
Aha ok, so everything seems to work right now, right?

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
Aha ok, so everything seems to work right now, right?
The data set fixed the lotion scene at the beach which let me get past that.

However, I just encountered a different crash right after the cheerleader tryout during the scenes with Gina in the locker room. I'm not sure if that is due to a missing file or not.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Meanwhile some more experimenting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently I think I'll go with the outfit on the far right.

The far left one is too transparent. I also have no control over it . It might change under different lightning.
The 2nd one is too inconstant the left side is more transparent then the right side. I kinda like the top, but I don't think it will work. I also have no control over the level of transparency I wish I would be slightly more transparent and more consistent.

The third top is the same as the right one different color, but I washes out everything beneath it.
I leaning towards the far right top. Its slightly less transparent then the first and you can still see everything clearly.
Might have been a slightly less transparent in ideal situation, but this is the lowest amount of transparency that I could pick.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The data set fixed the lotion scene at the beach which let me get past that.

However, I just encountered a different crash right after the cheerleader tryout during the scenes with Gina in the locker room. I'm not sure if that is due to a missing file or not.
Does the crash repeat itself at the same point? Any error messages. There's a general can't draw bitmap error that might occur randomly.

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
Does the crash repeat itself at the same point? Any error messages. There's a general can't draw bitmap error that might occur randomly.
I rebooted my laptop and then continued from my last save point just prior to starting the cheerleading tryouts. This time it didn't crash, and I was able to get through the scenes with Gina. It must have just been a random crash.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Crazybat, this is a minor bug but once you get to the point you sleep naked and masturbate in bed at night, if you choose to use your hand instead of the vibrator, you loop back to the "should I use my hand or the vibrator" choice again and can't leave it until you pick the vib.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, this is a minor bug but once you get to the point you sleep naked and masturbate in bed at night, if you choose to use your hand instead of the vibrator, you loop back to the "should I use my hand or the vibrator" choice again and can't leave it until you pick the vib.
Ah thank for reporting it. Now that I think about it I think I ran into this one time during my last test run too.
I guess I forgot to fix it.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Ok, I'm still only early in the game, but I can't progress with Daniel.

Had visited him a couple of times at library, but unless it's a particular time/day I can't find him there or at school.

Any ideas?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, I'm still only early in the game, but I can't progress with Daniel.

Had visited him a couple of times at library, but unless it's a particular time/day I can't find him there or at school.

Any ideas?
As the quest log should say at this point. Just wait till the next event triggers. It might take a while depending on where you at right now. I should trigger at college hallway when after you get the new outfit, which you should get when May's shame is 75 or lower.

Reactions: dboy268

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
What I'm hoping to see in future updates:
Introducing a nude beach to the game would also be great as well.

Last edited:

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
I was thinking about the nude beach too (maybe a secluded area of the beach.. but not too secluded, to perve and be perved ;)).
Could also be interesting:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kyawlin

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
With shame 80 and just started the lifeguard job I tried to speak to a lady at the beach. There was some message about "sunblock missing" and the game crashed to desktop.

kyawlin

Mar 19, 2018
waiting for new update with exhibitionism event and school event :love: (if domination event--example mc controlled by someone,game will perfect):p

Reactions: hotmike

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
waiting for new update with exhibitionism event and school event :love: (if domination event--example mc controlled by someone,game will perfect)
Yea. And there's already a janitor for that, and the janitor has a storage room at the college where is a lot of things can happen to May. He's clearly dominant. And I think he could train her to a collar and a leash in a few sessions of taming ;)

I generally think that the scenes with the janitor are the hottest in the game and the punishments should not stop, especially since May is becoming more and more naughty girl =)

Reactions: hotmike

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
It happened a few times after I used the fix, but it did not happen before: I've got a some kind of timeout with this strange message. (It was a timeout because I was AFK for some time. And it happened at different places in the game.)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It happened a few times after I used the fix, but it did not happen before: I've got a some kind of timeout with this strange message. (It was a timeout because I was AFK for some time. And it happened at different places in the game.)
looks related to the mouse script. I haven't had anyone else complains about it, but I've only added it recently.
I didn't make the script so I have no clue what's causing this or how to fix it.

You could try this alternate script file which removes the mouse script and see if this fixes your problem.
Extract it into the data folder and overwrite.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
looks related to the mouse script. I haven't had anyone else complains about it, but I've only added it recently.
I didn't make the script so I have no clue what's causing this or how to fix it.

You could try this alternate script file which removes the mouse script and see if this fixes your problem.
Extract it into the data folder and overwrite.
That script does not change the error.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes