Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
That script does not change the error.
That's weird I'm lost then. since the error clearly seems to point at the mouse script.
Just be be sure, you can't use your mouse in game anymore after pasting the script I uploaded right?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I still used the mouse. no problems there.
If you can still use your mouse the mouse script is still active. I tested it with the new script, but I'm unable to use my mouse in the game after using the new scripts file. (Without the mouse script)

Are you sure it's installed properly? It asked to overwrite when extracting the file into the data directory right?

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
If you can still use your mouse the mouse script is still active. I tested it with the new script, but I'm unable to use my mouse in the game after using the new scripts file. (Without the mouse script)

Are you sure it's installed properly? It asked to overwrite when extracting the file into the data directory right?
I did it, but will do again. Usually I avoid the dumbest mistakes because I was a programmer for 30 years (host programming with COBOL, but it left me with some kind of affinity for anything with programming and modern technology). Since I'm retired I don't concentrate on that stuff much. I just try to entertain myself, but old habits die hard.
Anyway I'll keep you informed.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
It happened a few times after I used the fix, but it did not happen before: I've got a some kind of timeout with this strange message. (It was a timeout because I was AFK for some time. And it happened at different places in the game.)
I have the same issue.
I use a windows 7 virtual machine inside a linux host and I simply cannot use the mouse inside the game even if it doesn't happen with other RPGM games (in which the mouse works just fine with pointers and all)
My workaround is.. to use only the keyboard. A little bit annoying but I got used to.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
I have no problem with it nor with the end of life of win7. I was curious because other RPGMs work fine.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.9.1 bug
Spelling bug
Text for Ginas Dad: I jsut send him ..., correct: just

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The new extended events while working at the clothing store will trigger wearing the top+skirt and NONE of the other events have been triggered!

Mean this when you have all only Dad & Clothing Store that I can`t reach the other two anymore?

I tried all and I see I can`t trigger to play the two gallerys free.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The new extended events while working at the clothing store will trigger wearing the top+skirt and NONE of the other events have been triggered!

Mean this when you have all only Dad & Clothing Store that I can`t reach the other two anymore?

I tried all and I see I can`t trigger to play the two gallerys free.
No, it means you won't be able to see them, when there is another event that has been triggered at the clothing store.

Like helping the man in the dresser or the women with the underwear. If none are triggered you get to choose to help either the man or the women near the end of the shift. These new events are an expansion of the two events that were already in place.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No, it means you won't be able to see them, when there is another event that has been triggered at the clothing store.

Like helping the man in the dresser or the women with the underwear. If none are triggered you get to choose to help either the man or the women near the end of the shift. These new events are an expansion of the two events that were already in place.
I tried again and have seen that I looked and talked all time to the two girls and not to the man in the corner. And after I done it I have had the two gallery pics.

Thanks for your fast answer I found it myself out.

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys,

Small? update on some things I'm wrestling with at the moment.

One of the thing I've been thinking about for the next update is to finally introduce the 4th (Final?) outfit.
I've done some experiments with outfits and stuff way back, but I though I needed to get closer to a final decision.

The idea is what the 4th outfit is going to be quite revealing. I mean May has come a long way hasn't she?
So A very short skirt and she won't bother to put on any panties anymore.

As for the top. Sexy and quite transparent so she show off her boobs and pretend it's normal. :sneaky:
One of the other features I've been thinking about is giving May some optional piercings.

And at this point I started experimenting with some piercings and combining it with some of the new outfit variants.
One thing I was aware of that by default the piercings are clipping though the top. You can make some small adjustment to their exact position and fixed that. And I had managed to do that for one type of particular piercing, so it shouldn't be a problem with any of the piercings right? Seems I was wrong...

I decided a while ago to pick another set, the problem is what the clipping seems worse with this set.
So I finally managed to get it sort of fixed in the character creator. I then Load that character into the studio and bam they are clipping though the to again and are not in the same position as when I saved them. I tried repeating this several time with the same result. So that was kinda frustrating and slowly driving me mad. :sneaky:

So why is that a problem you think? Just use the other set? problem fixed, right? Well I did lay out some groundwork and already made some CG for events with the other set. So I can flush them though the toilet and waste all the time I spend on it.

I was I see it I have 3 options right now:

1) Just accept there will be clipping, but try to minimize it.
2) Keep the already prepared events with the other set. May could get 2 sets of piercing and then put those in for particular few events. A few CG I will need to redo, but I won't be wasting all of them.
3) Trow everything I already prepared away and start over..

Anyways since pics say more then words let me show you some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways which one do you think looks the best?
Big fan of the game, love your work.
When it comes to slutty clothes, don't get me wrong, but I think all 3 outfits are not that realistic. It's like making things way too easy. There is no game or excitement left. If anything becomes too easily available, people don't like it for long.
This is similar to most of the H-games out there.

If it's possible, try to experiment with the below design. This is one of the best I found. You can try searching for similar slutty designs on the net which provoke men's carnal desires at the same time 'not' making the girl look too easy. In fact, it attract the right amount of wrong attention she needs.

1. When it comes to top, instead of going completely transparent, you can emphasize on exposing the lower boob, side boob, showing nipple pokes through her dress, exposing areolae etc to make her look slutty.

2. For bottom, yes you can go with micro/nano skirts which reveals plenty of her juicy bum. ;)

Addressing transparency, instead of making them completely transparent from the get go, you can include some mini scenarios.
Like for example, in case if may works out like jogging [in park] or if water falls on her dress [fountain/rain/prank] etc - then her dress becomes transparent like in your pictures and May will be ok with exposing her assets. This will make it more kinkier.

Also, when May is wearing the slutty clothes, please try to make lot of small free roam events.
Example - when May talks with any NPC on street wearing slutty clothes, they give her a boob/ass squeeze and keep getting handsy on her. Make them like the old neighbour morning event - short, kinky and repeatable.

Crazybat Just wanted to offer my 2 cents in improving your game. Hope you consider these suggestions. God speed!

Feb 13, 2021
Big fan of the game, love your work.
When it comes to slutty clothes, don't get me wrong, but I think all 3 outfits are not that realistic. It's like making things way too easy. There is no game or excitement left. If anything becomes too easily available, people don't like it for long.
This is similar to most of the H-games out there.

If it's possible, try to experiment with the below design. This is one of the best I found. You can try searching for similar slutty designs on the net which provoke men's carnal desires at the same time 'not' making the girl look too easy. In fact, it attract the right amount of wrong attention she needs.

1. When it comes to top, instead of going completely transparent, you can emphasize on exposing the lower boob, side boob, showing nipple pokes through her dress, exposing areolae etc to make her look slutty.

2. For bottom, yes you can go with micro/nano skirts which reveals plenty of her juicy bum. ;)

Addressing transparency, instead of making them completely transparent from the get go, you can include some mini scenarios.
Like for example, in case if may works out like jogging [in park] or if water falls on her dress [fountain/rain/prank] etc - then her dress becomes transparent like in your pictures and May will be ok with exposing her assets. This will make it more kinkier.

Also, when May is wearing the slutty clothes, please try to make lot of small free roam events.
Example - when May talks with any NPC on street wearing slutty clothes, they give her a boob/ass squeeze and keep getting handsy on her. Make them like the old neighbour morning event - short, kinky and repeatable.

Crazybat Just wanted to offer my 2 cents in improving your game. Hope you consider these suggestions. God speed!
Crazybat - if we only consider the pics in your post, then the last one (black top, open cleavage, red skirt) is the best one among them.

But I agree with what this guy is trying to say here. Completely transparent tops are kinda overused in many H-games.
So you can consider trying something else. I too googled some pics, hoping you can take them for reference for the last outfit. Below are the examples -

Best Top for May if you ask me.
You can make Top 1 slightly smaller at the sides. I feel it shows right amount of under boob, consider making the sides shorter to expose the side boob. It’s sexy as hell !!

Coming to bottoms -

Mini skirts should show the right amount of ass. In your pics, only front side is shown so I took the liberty of giving some examples of back shots just in case.
Hope you add a lot of back shot pics like - May walking up stairs in college , pedestrians checking out her ass, students slapping her ass in college etc. Only then will the use of mini skirt be justified ;)

Also, you can try designing a one piece outfit!

Combining Top 1 & Bottom A/B, this is what it should look like I guess, thin cloth, exposing areola, showing perfect amount of boobs, short skirt!! Sheer perfection !!

For two piece outfit -
Since outfit 1 is a one piece and all your Proto type outfits seems 2 piece

Ignore the stockings in the pic, the top and bottom can look similar to this. It’s perfect

The next idea is making May wear a tight Top/shirt which emphasis on her boobs shape/size, exposing stomach, showing nipple pokes through her top while wearing the same micro skirt.

Well, I tried searching for more but man, I realised getting ideas for designing (even if it’s just searching on web) is really tough and time consuming. Kudos for all your hard work. Really appreciate it dude.
So, as far as suggestion go - this is it from my side.

My personal preference is Outfit 1 or 2. (2 is better I think but I just can’t decide haha)
Both look good and will easily arouse the players.

You can try adding a vote/poll on the OP to see what everyone wants for the last outfit! I think that’s for the best since last outfit is a BIG deal. You might not realise it since you are the creator but we have all been waiting for the next outfit since a very long time and it’s a really BIG deal for us!!

I hope you can combine all these ideas and make an awesome outfit. Who knows, you might have a creative breakthrough and come up with a excellent design!!! Haha

Then again, no pressure bro. Do it only if you have time and energy to spare. Always love your work!! Eagerly awaiting your next update!!:giggle: Thanks again!!

Last edited:

kyawlin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Small? update on some things I'm wrestling with at the moment.

One of the thing I've been thinking about for the next update is to finally introduce the 4th (Final?) outfit.
I've done some experiments with outfits and stuff way back, but I though I needed to get closer to a final decision.

The idea is what the 4th outfit is going to be quite revealing. I mean May has come a long way hasn't she?
So A very short skirt and she won't bother to put on any panties anymore.

As for the top. Sexy and quite transparent so she show off her boobs and pretend it's normal. :sneaky:
One of the other features I've been thinking about is giving May some optional piercings.

And at this point I started experimenting with some piercings and combining it with some of the new outfit variants.
One thing I was aware of that by default the piercings are clipping though the top. You can make some small adjustment to their exact position and fixed that. And I had managed to do that for one type of particular piercing, so it shouldn't be a problem with any of the piercings right? Seems I was wrong...

I decided a while ago to pick another set, the problem is what the clipping seems worse with this set.
So I finally managed to get it sort of fixed in the character creator. I then Load that character into the studio and bam they are clipping though the to again and are not in the same position as when I saved them. I tried repeating this several time with the same result. So that was kinda frustrating and slowly driving me mad. :sneaky:

So why is that a problem you think? Just use the other set? problem fixed, right? Well I did lay out some groundwork and already made some CG for events with the other set. So I can flush them though the toilet and waste all the time I spend on it.

I was I see it I have 3 options right now:

1) Just accept there will be clipping, but try to minimize it.
2) Keep the already prepared events with the other set. May could get 2 sets of piercing and then put those in for particular few events. A few CG I will need to redo, but I won't be wasting all of them.
3) Trow everything I already prepared away and start over..

Anyways since pics say more then words let me show you some examples:

Anyways which one do you think looks the best?
piercings event, please :p.I mean event relates with the tattoo artist and may ;)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes