Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Big fan of the game, love your work.
When it comes to slutty clothes, don't get me wrong, but I think all 3 outfits are not that realistic. It's like making things way too easy. There is no game or excitement left. If anything becomes too easily available, people don't like it for long.
This is similar to most of the H-games out there.

If it's possible, try to experiment with the below design. This is one of the best I found. You can try searching for similar slutty designs on the net which provoke men's carnal desires at the same time 'not' making the girl look too easy. In fact, it attract the right amount of wrong attention she needs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. When it comes to top, instead of going completely transparent, you can emphasize on exposing the lower boob, side boob, showing nipple pokes through her dress, exposing areolae etc to make her look slutty.

2. For bottom, yes you can go with micro/nano skirts which reveals plenty of her juicy bum. ;)

Addressing transparency, instead of making them completely transparent from the get go, you can include some mini scenarios.
Like for example, in case if may works out like jogging [in park] or if water falls on her dress [fountain/rain/prank] etc - then her dress becomes transparent like in your pictures and May will be ok with exposing her assets. This will make it more kinkier.

Also, when May is wearing the slutty clothes, please try to make lot of small free roam events.
Example - when May talks with any NPC on street wearing slutty clothes, they give her a boob/ass squeeze and keep getting handsy on her. Make them like the old neighbour morning event - short, kinky and repeatable.

Crazybat Just wanted to offer my 2 cents in improving your game. Hope you consider these suggestions. God speed!
I'm aware they are not realistic. The last outfit is maybe a bit over the top, but I only get one shot at this, since it will probably be the last general outfit I'll introduces. (Apart from event outfits.)

I get your point about making it too easy, but at this point where's getting near the end stage of the game.
It's not like those hentai games where you can walk around naked 5 minutes after playing.
I don't like that, since it intimidatingly takes away all the tension of getting your character wear skimpier clothes.

As for the clothes, There just isn't that much choice. The game comes with a fixed number of outfits and I managed to acquire few mods some people made. I simply don't have an option to shape or design clothes myself. Nipple slip outfit would be cool, but it simply doesn't exist.

I do like to add a few more of those mini free roam events at some point, because I kinda like those.
I haven't got any concrete idea's at this point though and there always seem to be 101 other things needing my attention.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat - if we only consider the pics in your post, then the last one (black top, open cleavage, red skirt) is the best one among them.

But I agree with what this guy is trying to say here. Completely transparent tops are kinda overused in many H-games.
So you can consider trying something else. I too googled some pics, hoping you can take them for reference for the last outfit. Below are the examples -

Best Top for May if you ask me.
You can make Top 1 slightly smaller at the sides. I feel it shows right amount of under boob, consider making the sides shorter to expose the side boob. It’s sexy as hell !!

Coming to bottoms -

Mini skirts should show the right amount of ass. In your pics, only front side is shown so I took the liberty of giving some examples of back shots just in case.
Hope you add a lot of back shot pics like - May walking up stairs in college , pedestrians checking out her ass, students slapping her ass in college etc. Only then will the use of mini skirt be justified ;)

Also, you can try designing a one piece outfit!

Combining Top 1 & Bottom A/B, this is what it should look like I guess, thin cloth, exposing areola, showing perfect amount of boobs, short skirt!! Sheer perfection !!

For two piece outfit -
Since outfit 1 is a one piece and all your Proto type outfits seems 2 piece

Ignore the stockings in the pic, the top and bottom can look similar to this. It’s perfect

The next idea is making May wear a tight Top/shirt which emphasis on her boobs shape/size, exposing stomach, showing nipple pokes through her top while wearing the same micro skirt.

Well, I tried searching for more but man, I realised getting ideas for designing (even if it’s just searching on web) is really tough and time consuming. Kudos for all your hard work. Really appreciate it dude.
So, as far as suggestion go - this is it from my side.

My personal preference is Outfit 1 or 2. (2 is better I think but I just can’t decide haha)
Both look good and will easily arouse the players.

You can try adding a vote/poll on the OP to see what everyone wants for the last outfit! I think that’s for the best since last outfit is a BIG deal. You might not realise it since you are the creator but we have all been waiting for the next outfit since a very long time and it’s a really BIG deal for us!!

I hope you can combine all these ideas and make an awesome outfit. Who knows, you might have a creative breakthrough and come up with a excellent design!!! Haha

Then again, no pressure bro. Do it only if you have time and energy to spare. Always love your work!! Eagerly awaiting your next update!!:giggle: Thanks again!!
Thank for the feedback. Unfortunately the engine is quite limited in the outfit department.
I can't design any outfit, other then combining some fixed set of clothes that come with the game.

None of these idea's are remotely technical feasible at this moment unfortunately.
These outfit simply do not exist and I'm in no way skilled enough to create any mods for the game.

I'm leaning toward the open top with the least transparency at the moment. It's still looks hot, but is the least over the top outfit. I'm still not sure at what point I actually want to introduce the final outfit. Prob fairly late with a heavy corruption and/or exhibition requirement.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat
May's movement around the map is very slow, and if I press SHIFT it is even slower. is there a way to speed up its movement?
It's the same speed as any other RPGMAKER game. I've enable dashing by default so when you press shift you actually go slower.

It may feel slow simple because the maps are bigger, because it's running at a higher resolution and there is more ground to cover. Anyway as suggest in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-9-1-crazybat.1794/post-6953860

You can increase the speed by going into the setting item. The downside is that It will reset back to default after an event where May walks around automatically. Might need to fix that at some point.

Reactions: ibizadalton

peter016852

Sep 22, 2020
I have only wish this game to be shorter
It is the slowest progression of RPGM game I have ever played. When May get a new job, the stat should start to build up(or reduced) on an increasing level. No one should have the game drag this out. It makes events few and far between. Player don't wake up feeling something great will happen to May but only bored by another school day and same old job just to reduce her shame by 1.......really, by 1?

It is not a real problem still but the game lack auto save and save reminder feature, which most modern RPGM games has.

It is not really really a problem neither, but when you put in the script bug that just crash you to the desktop, progress can be lose serverly and you know you have to grind the same job every fucking day to get it back........

I am only typing this because a script bug CTD just make 6 hours of my game time go away..........

Ciko84

Nov 6, 2019
Hi there, i have same beach problem and cannot download from this site (giving connection error) can you upload to another place too please? Btw thanks for the game ^^

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi there, i have same beach problem and cannot download from this site (giving connection error) can you upload to another place too please? Btw thanks for the game ^^
send you the link in a private message. Also added the link to the post with the fix.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have only wish this game to be shorter
It is the slowest progression of RPGM game I have ever played. When May get a new job, the stat should start to build up(or reduced) on an increasing level. No one should have the game drag this out. It makes events few and far between. Player don't wake up feeling something great will happen to May but only bored by another school day and same old job just to reduce her shame by 1.......really, by 1?

It is not a real problem still but the game lack auto save and save reminder feature, which most modern RPGM games has.

It is not really really a problem neither, but when you put in the script bug that just crash you to the desktop, progress can be lose serverly and you know you have to grind the same job every fucking day to get it back........

I am only typing this because a script bug CTD just make 6 hours of my game time go away..........
So the only real problem is that you didn't save for 6 hours? :sneaky:

As for the progress there are other one-time events that lower May shame besides the jobs.
The slow progress is mostly at the start of the game, because those have the least events.

The jobs at some point overlaps, so it will allow you to lower her shame 2 each day for a short period.
You can also enable scenes skipping to speed things up. And if that's still too slow you can use the cheat item (inside the chest in her room) to lower her shame. Just don't lower it by massive amount each day that could break some things.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Not that I know off a google search of RPGMAKER VX ace on macOs gets you some results, but I think the custom Resolution dll might prevent it from working properly.
Everything except the sprites-running-across-maps parts should be easy to recreate in Ren'Py. Is there a way to decompile the game script to see the exact requirements for each event and variation?

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
As a personal quick fix I have renamed the file to the name that is required. eg: lifeguard_sunblock1_P2.jpg --> lifegaurd_sunblock1_P2.jpg

Reactions: Pagot

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Everything except the sprites-running-across-maps parts should be easy to recreate in Ren'Py. Is there a way to decompile the game script to see the exact requirements for each event and variation?
Scripts like those might exist, but I haven't bothered investigating.
I personally don't have interest nor the knowledge nor the time to add/create a Ren'Py version at this moment.

Reactions: Fatneck

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have. What I don't have is access to the game logic.
Opening the game in the RPGmaker VX ace would give you that, but it's not very convenient.

A script of some sort to extract all the variables and stuff in a somewhat readable understandable format would be helpful.
I actually remember I did experiment with some extract script:

This will exact all event text and event conditions into files, but would be rather difficult to navigate without context would be my guess.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes