Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
i had the same problem, what caused it was that she was moving further then intended ( before she heard something ) when i used the mouse an fast movement speed. causing the script to miss the door.
setting the movement speed to normal an using the KB fixed it
The Mouse controls are... iffy; there are many places where May will "get stuck" transitioning between rooms, and you need to use the KB to move her off the "doorway".

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
I had a crash first day with the new work outfit at the clothes store. Popup about unable to map Bitmap or something

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I had a crash first day with the new work outfit at the clothes store. Popup about unable to map Bitmap or something

I'm going to put the game on hold for a while; it seems... brittle, and will crash out with the "map bitmap" error if you do anything faster than what the system can deal with. It gets tiresome having to save every 5 minutes because you never know when the next scene will crash the game.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I like the mouse control was added, but somehow is off with my screen settings, no way to adjust window size on game that I can find. Basically, on my system, I use a 65 in 4K tv as monitor with my Dell G5. The mouse cursor is out of position as in image.
Looks like you're running it in windowed mode. So the system cursor will take over as soon as you move it over the edge of the game window. Running it full screen by pressing F5 should fix that. Or alt + enter if you're running the modded version.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Just update my review probably for the final time. The game is no longer on a path I like so done with it.
There millions of more interesting things you can do with a character than turn them into a cum dump or meat puppet.
It takes no creativity to go this path. I don't see it more appealing when the are more guy parts in a picture than the girl.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's the Before that's the issue; when she says she hears something, don't touch any controls (KB/Mouse). Click "Investigate", and take your hands off the controls again. May should walk over to in front of her sister's door before the cutscene starts, and you should be able to progress further.
Never had this problem myself, but the engine can act a bit wanky sometimes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The Mouse controls are... iffy; there are many places where May will "get stuck" transitioning between rooms, and you need to use the KB to move her off the "doorway".
It is what it is. The engine on it's own doesn't support mouse at all. It's just a script that I added.
Not much I can change about that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, it's a general error caused by the engine if it can't access certain resources fast enough. it usually happens more often on low end hardware. Try running the modded version by starting the game with falcon-XP.exe. It uses an more optimized read faster code that should run better.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm going to put the game on hold for a while; it seems... brittle, and will crash out with the "map bitmap" error if you do anything faster than what the system can deal with. It gets tiresome having to save every 5 minutes because you never know when the next scene will crash the game.
Strangely, cause it crashes really rarely with me.. The system you're referring is your system? It tends to runs bad sometimes on low end systems.
The engine is crapy and old and not very well optimized.

Try running the modded version Falcon-XP.exe. It should run better since it has optimized code.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just update my review probably for the final time. The game is no longer on a path I like so done with it.
There millions of more interesting things you can do with a character than turn them into a cum dump or meat puppet.
It takes no creativity to go this path. I don't see it more appealing when the are more guy parts in a picture than the girl.
Your welcome! I don't get the point of your post? Other then complaining again? about the fact that it doesn't fit your preferences anymore. I'll now get to work to correct that! Thank you for your stellar 1 star review! You really seem to have the skill to motivate people trying to make there own game.

Since you seems to have million of idea's I'll be eagerly awaiting the launch of your own game filled with creative idea's!
It's simply impossible to please everyone. I guess you're simply not the target audience.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Announcement of the 5th stage of the exhibitionist contest will trigger on 2nd floor when May's exhibitionist level is 45 or higher. It will start after the next gym lesson on Friday.
Thank you for answering <3 but can i ask there is possibilities mc will get pierced ?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes