GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not aware of any general issue's in this part. Does it happen consistently? If so could you upload a save game from just before this happens?
I don't have the save anymore, unfortunately. To get past it, I chose to ignore the sounds that I heard. But yes, it did happen consistently.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Crazybat - Just going to provide some feedback for things that are driving me mad and making the game less enjoyable for me. Do with it what you will :)

1. Too grindy. At the very least, add an option to each repeatable event to skip the scene if there's nothing new happening. It's not fun doing the same shit over and over again.
  2. Internal monologues and narration. I personally don't need every little detail described to me. Especially when it requires tons of clicking to progress through it. I know that others may like this, but for me, I start getting frustrated with the overindulgence of useless information. There could be some balance here.
  3. Lesbian. I'm getting a bad feeling that this is going to be a mostly lesbian game, even though I saw hints of gloryholes and prostitution in earlier posts. I find lesbian boring, but if I didn't take those options in the game, there'd be very little sexy stuff. It also feels forced in some instances, like the shit with the mom and sister. I understand you may be trying to slow roll the fucking, but damn...this is getting boring real quick. I've progressed as far as the web cam and exhibition stuff, so no idea where that is in terms of total content yet.
Apart from that, this seems to have a lot of great potential. I'll keep playing and hopefully I'll eventually get to see this slut-in-the-making get laid...with a male character, of course.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
it is and it has been my idea from the beginning
Keep up a good work! If ever pregnancy arrives, I will even run through that RPGM chore :ROFLMAO:

Lesbian. I'm getting a bad feeling that this is going to be a mostly lesbian game, even though I saw hints of gloryholes and prostitution in earlier posts.
But there should be a lot of non-lesbian content no? I mean according to the unpacked resources at least (did not play)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But there should be a lot of non-lesbian content no? I mean according to the unpacked resources at least (did not play)
No idea. As I mentioned, I'm not sure how far into the existing content I am at the moment. At least in the beginning, it's mostly lesbian focused.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Looks like you're running it in windowed mode. So the system cursor will take over as soon as you move it over the edge of the game window. Running it full screen by pressing F5 should fix that. Or alt + enter if you're running the modded version.
I tried, I only get the top left quarter in full screen. It may be a combination of settings on my TV and computer. I will check for updated WolfRPG.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No idea. As I mentioned, I'm not sure how far into the existing content I am at the moment. At least in the beginning, it's mostly lesbian focused.
No sooner than after I post this, some male/female content appears. We'll see how it goes as I progress.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Strangely, cause it crashes really rarely with me.. The system you're referring is your system? It tends to runs bad sometimes on low end systems.
The engine is crapy and old and not very well optimized.

Try running the modded version Falcon-XP.exe. It should run better since it has optimized code.
By "Crashing", I mean the game, not my system (which, being 5800X/5700XT/32GB DDR4-3600/PCIE4.0 SSD, is not really 'low-end'); the game engine seems to not "look ahead" enough, and doesn't "pause" when it needs to catch up to the Player, but throws an error and closes.

The initial "Catch Sis Masturbating" freeze appears to be in a similar vein; if you click/Ctrl through the dialog too fast and the cutscene starts before the PC is standing in front of Sis' door, the game will freeze at the point that the PC gets their status change (added lust, etc.) when the cutscene ends.

The errors can be reduced by not using mouse controls at all, and not hitting "Next" until a dialog box completes; somewhat less than fun when you're repeating the same action over 10 days to reach the next level.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
By "Crashing", I mean the game, not my system (which, being 5800X/5700XT/32GB DDR4-3600/PCIE4.0 SSD, is not really 'low-end'); the game engine seems to not "look ahead" enough, and doesn't "pause" when it needs to catch up to the Player, but throws an error and closes.

The initial "Catch Sis Masturbating" freeze appears to be in a similar vein; if you click/Ctrl through the dialog too fast and the cutscene starts before the PC is standing in front of Sis' door, the game will freeze at the point that the PC gets their status change (added lust, etc.) when the cutscene ends.

The errors can be reduced by not using mouse controls at all, and not hitting "Next" until a dialog box completes; somewhat less than fun when you're repeating the same action over 10 days to reach the next level.
Your PC might be too fast and the poor engine can't handle it. I'm running it on a 3900X but I don't really recall running into these problems before. And I'm pressing down control all the time when I'm testing the game.

Yeah I very occasional crash but that's about it. What is the text speed set under settings? It can cause issiue's when set to instant. Try setting the speed to normal to see if that reduces the problem.

KCK_12

Aug 17, 2018
It think It might start, but because it runs at higher resolution then usual it won't look right al least that what I've seen from people who tried to run it.
The game works fine. To fix the issue you must go to Settings then look for the RPG settings of the game and change the resolution display from 640x480 to 1280x960, save the settings and you're ready to play. Additionaly one may change the Font size since it's very small but anything above 1.00 does not fit properly within the UI.

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat - Just going to provide some feedback for things that are driving me mad and making the game less enjoyable for me. Do with it what you will :)

1. Too grindy. At the very least, add an option to each repeatable event to skip the scene if there's nothing new happening. It's not fun doing the same shit over and over again.
  2. Internal monologues and narration. I personally don't need every little detail described to me. Especially when it requires tons of clicking to progress through it. I know that others may like this, but for me, I start getting frustrated with the overindulgence of useless information. There could be some balance here.
  3. Lesbian. I'm getting a bad feeling that this is going to be a mostly lesbian game, even though I saw hints of gloryholes and prostitution in earlier posts. I find lesbian boring, but if I didn't take those options in the game, there'd be very little sexy stuff. It also feels forced in some instances, like the shit with the mom and sister. I understand you may be trying to slow roll the fucking, but damn...this is getting boring real quick. I've progressed as far as the web cam and exhibition stuff, so no idea where that is in terms of total content yet.
Apart from that, this seems to have a lot of great potential. I'll keep playing and hopefully I'll eventually get to see this slut-in-the-making get laid...with a male character, of course.
1) there is an option to skip repeatable events. It's called scene skipping (item in inventory) and needs to be enabled for it too work. It only works for the repeatable jobs. In some cases you need to have seen it at least once for it to become active.
It's not implemented for everything yet tho. The library job , clothing store job, the beach cafe job and the webcam events.

You can also use the cheat items in May's room to speed things up. Those allow you to lower her shame. (don't do this with 10 a day or you might run into issue's.) 2 or 3 per day should be no problem. You can also use forward time to skip the time.

2) I'm not a writer I make stuff up as I go. If you bores you you're free to use the text skip option. (Ctrl)

3) I can't fix the fact that you find lesbian stuff boring. There's plenty of other content though, but in the beginning of the game there is a bit more lesbian stuff. And there is a fair amount of lesbian content throughout the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
1) there is an option to skip repeatable events. It's called scene skipping (item in inventory) and needs to be enabled for it too work. It only works for the repeatable jobs. In some cases you need to have seen it at least once for it to become active.
It's not implemented for everything yet tho. The library job , clothing store job, the beach cafe job and the webcam events.
Cool, will give it a try.

2) I'm not a writer I make stuff up as I go. If you bores you you're free to use the text skip option. (Ctrl)
I understand. As I said, do what you will with my feedback.

3) I can't fix the fact that you find lesbian stuff boring. There's plenty of other content though, but in the beginning of the game there is a bit more lesbian stuff. And there is a fair amount of lesbian content throughout the game.
Indeed there is quite a bit in the beginning. I kind of want to have a way to just stop seeing Gina at this point since she's overly aggressive and pushing what she wants. My fear is some events seem to rely on completion of others and I don't want to get locked out or unable to progress if I ignore some events. I turned her down at the cheerleading event, so I guess I'll just do my best to avoid her content, unless it prevents me from moving forward. I'm cool with lesbian content to an extent, but particularly dislike when other females just start molesting MC like that. Anyway, I'll keep pushing through until the end of content for this version before I decide if I want to keep playing or not.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Cool, will give it a try.

I understand. As I said, do what you will with my feedback.

Indeed there is quite a bit in the beginning. I kind of want to have a way to just stop seeing Gina at this point since she's overly aggressive and pushing what she wants. My fear is some events seem to rely on completion of others and I don't want to get locked out or unable to progress if I ignore some events. I turned her down at the cheerleading event, so I guess I'll just do my best to avoid her content, unless it prevents me from moving forward. I'm cool with lesbian content to an extent, but particularly dislike when other females just start molesting MC like that. Anyway, I'll keep pushing through until the end of content for this version before I decide if I want to keep playing or not.
Should be no problem with skipping the cheerleader event.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
No idea if I'm at the end of content or something just isn't triggering. How do I progress?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can have a view in the recreation room in your room. Then you get an idea how much content is still left. But there are not all events in by now. As far as I remember, e.g. some gymnastics-events are not there. I think, there are still many events you haven't seen yet.

Some events are determined by lowering shame or rising corruption and exhibitionism.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You can have a view in the recreation room in your room. Then you get an idea how much content is still left. But there are not all events in by now. As far as I remember, e.g. some gymnastics-events are not there. I think, there are still many events you haven't seen yet.

Some events are determined by lowering shame or rising corruption and exhibitionism.
So I'm thinking I'm stuck on this event:

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes