yts1083

May 28, 2017
Hey quick question, couldn't find it properly: what are the first events for Gina points? I'm stuck at the cheerleading event where I apparently would have needed 3 and I have only 2, do I gain it somewhere else, did I skip an event (I used the shameless cheat once or twice) or do I have to wait on it til I do some other event? It sounds like I didn't gain it when I needed to because I wasn't low on shame enough and now i have gina's path closed off to me, is this right? If it is, kind of a major design flaw...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey quick question, couldn't find it properly: what are the first events for Gina points? I'm stuck at the cheerleading event where I apparently would have needed 3 and I have only 2, do I gain it somewhere else, did I skip an event (I used the shameless cheat once or twice) or do I have to wait on it til I do some other event? It sounds like I didn't gain it when I needed to because I wasn't low on shame enough and now i have gina's path closed off to me, is this right? If it is, kind of a major design flaw...
Going to the beach with Gina and letting her join in the shower. If you haven't got enough points yet, you can just wait until the next Friday before going to talk to Gina and get the extra point by letting her in the shower at college (again). When this was original build the cheerleader scene had a fixed moment it would trigger like in week4 and you would need 4 points.

I later changed that to make to depended on shame. In some cases when a player manages to get to that point faster then you can normally get Gina points. I'll consider lowering it to two or removing the requirement all altogether.

Reactions: yts1083

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The most I seem to be able to do with them at the moment is drop the remote. I'll give it a few more tries to see if anything else shows up. There isn't even an unselectable greyed out option indicating there would be more.
ok, I made some progression, it seems. Nothing that was in events, but I needed to lower MC's shame, which I didn't think was still possible, by working at the clothing store some more. Then, an event triggered at night with brother. Game could definitely use some hints for things like that, unless I'm missing something. We'll see how it goes from here.

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
I tried downloading and updating the game twice, I tried both my save and the 2.0 save provided in the game, I tried playing around for a whole ingame week of doing stuff around, and nothing. According to the event guide my stats are way beyond what's required, so why are none of the 2.0 events triggering? Not even the new swimsuit shows up in the clothing store. What am I doing wrong/missing?

yts1083

May 28, 2017
Going to the beach with Gina and letting her join in the shower. If you haven't got enough points yet, you can just wait until the next Friday before going to talk to Gina and get the extra point by letting her in the shower at college (again). When this was original build the cheerleader scene had a fixed moment it would trigger like in week4 and you would need 4 points.

I later changed that to make to depended on shame. In some cases when a player manages to get to that point faster then you can normally get Gina points. I'll consider lowering it to two or removing the requirement all altogether.
Thanks! I figured something was missing since i didn't recall any slip ups and my skip-ahead cheats weren't so many as to break too much.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Thank you for the update. Great stuff as usual. Eager to see what other services May will be providing while working the streets in the future.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
So on the same day I got a modeling call and then when leaving school I got a message about calling Daniel. I said no to the Daniel thing to do the modeling job. It said don't wait too long to call. The next day, I tried to call and it said I'd already waited too long and I can't get the scene.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
2.0 bugs
Spelling bugs

Message from Celia
(Join me in my classroom in the aftenoon. ...) Correct: afternoon

Photo Studio
Message when it is close
The photo studio is only open during the afernoon. Correct: afternoon

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried downloading and updating the game twice, I tried both my save and the 2.0 save provided in the game, I tried playing around for a whole ingame week of doing stuff around, and nothing. According to the event guide my stats are way beyond what's required, so why are none of the 2.0 events triggering? Not even the new swimsuit shows up in the clothing store. What am I doing wrong/missing?
Really I have no idea.. I haven't had any complaints from anyone else regarding this. All the 2.0 event should trigger/ be available on short notice. Can you upload your savegame?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
ok, I made some progression, it seems. Nothing that was in events, but I needed to lower MC's shame, which I didn't think was still possible, by working at the clothing store some more. Then, an event triggered at night with brother. Game could definitely use some hints for things like that, unless I'm missing something. We'll see how it goes from here.

Most main events are linked to the shame stat and will trigger when May shame is lowered to a certain point.
Some require some additional conditions, like having completed the previous event in that chain.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So on the same day I got a modeling call and then when leaving school I got a message about calling Daniel. I said no to the Daniel thing to do the modeling job. It said don't wait too long to call. The next day, I tried to call and it said I'd already waited too long and I can't get the scene.
The reason for this is these events are no longer after May has shaved herself.
The last event with Daniel triggers at 59. Shaving event is at 56. If you lower her shame fast enough and after the modeling event did the shaving event you can't trigger the Daniel event anymore.

It used to be a fixed event where you were forced to do it intimidatingly. I later changed that so it would give people a small amount of freedom which lead to situation like yours happening. I guess I'll have to put more space between these events to lower the change or just put it back to forcing players to go though it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
2.0 bugs
Spelling bugs

Message from Celia
(Join me in my classroom in the aftenoon. ...) Correct: afternoon

Photo Studio
Message when it is close
The photo studio is only open during the afernoon. Correct: afternoon
Thanks. I'll fix those. Things like those slip though when I'm in a hurry to finish stuff.

blade988

Dec 26, 2018
Great game really: I love May and how she is slowly corrupted. I am not telling what you should do, because it's your game and you should develop it as you wish. I would like to see more everyday's clothes though, I know it could be hard to implement but it would be a really nice addiction.

Keep up the good work dev! You have made my days a little bit funnier thanks to your game!

Reactions: Crazybat

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
As you speak of updating. How did you try to update the game? The game brings all it's content with it, so technically, you could just put it in an new folder, copy the old save in the this folder and start to play.

I'm just asking, because I had no problems with the game so far, and the only thing, I can imagine is, that you are still playing the 1.9.1 version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
oof...I really, really, regret accidentally proceeding with that long-ass boring Christmas dream sequence.

EDIT:
Redeemed by finally being able to let MC fuck Daniel. Now that was good!

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Hi,

got a few problems with major quests in the game and need maybe a bug fix or help ? (new download in empty dir, new game etc.)

1. at the night her sister mast.... when May flees the room the game freezes - I avoided to peek to be able continue.
2. The photostudio - talked with the dude at the college but can't really talk to the assistant in the studio. She only says don't come behind the counter, but it's impossible not to get behind the counter when you select the assistant to talk. (doesn't matter if I use keyboard or mouse)
3. Batteries for Mom - the guy in the supermarket does not react in any way.
4. The Gym - the dude at the gym does not react. I have a marker in the lockers room but can't go to them because I have no 'ticket' and I can't get one from the dude because he does not react

It would be enough just to let me know which variables I have to set in the save to continue with the quests.

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
Really I have no idea.. I haven't had any complaints from anyone else regarding this. All the 2.0 event should trigger/ be available on short notice. Can you upload your savegame?
Of course. It's inside the rar file, couldn't upload it otherwise

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes