Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

got a few problems with major quests in the game and need maybe a bug fix or help ? (new download in empty dir, new game etc.)

1. at the night her sister mast.... when May flees the room the game freezes - I avoided to peek to be able continue.
2. The photostudio - talked with the dude at the college but can't really talk to the assistant in the studio. She only says don't come behind the counter, but it's impossible not to get behind the counter when you select the assistant to talk. (doesn't matter if I use keyboard or mouse)
3. Batteries for Mom - the guy in the supermarket does not react in any way.
4. The Gym - the dude at the gym does not react. I have a marker in the lockers room but can't go to them because I have no 'ticket' and I can't get one from the dude because he does not react

It would be enough just to let me know which variables I have to set in the save to continue with the quests.

1) I tried to replicate this issue. This only seems to happen when the text speed is set to instant.
When set to instant it's possible to manipulate May's position if you click on the map/move.
This fucks up May position and makes her run into the wall.

When text speed is set to normal it just seems to work fine.
I added a skip fuction to her last moment after the event. This doesn't stop screwing up her postion, but the game won't freeze anymore when she
runs into the wall. The problem seems related to the skip text script when text speed is set to instant. This can causes multiply issue's though the game, hence this is why I put the big red warning at the start of the game to set text speed to normal. I'll see if I set it on normal automatically.
I just checked it but by default it's on normal already.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Also, where do I get the skirt and top from after getting the webcam and smart phone?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's like impossible to miss. It should trigger when her shame is 56 or lower.
Yeah, it hit a little while after I posted, keep forgetting games like this one you just have to rinse and repeat all the time for something to happen.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the middle to the end?, I've finished this game so I lost my save
There are a half dozen save games included with the game inside the saves folder.
You could check if any of those work for you.

Dec 27, 2021
Hey Crazybat! Loving your work and I really appreciate everything you have done to keep adding to this game. I understand you have reservations about having a Patreon account, but have you considering listing your game of itch.io? It would be great to support your content in some way!

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Crazybat I like the game, suggestion for future update, i like a lot exhibitionist contest, the sixth could be reserved for those who finished the fifth, because is extreme, the partecipants must also have a friend who follows them for take photos or videos.
The challenge is go around town naked handcuffed and blindfolded, there may be bonus if events happen like bukkake, multi penetration, pissing, use of object, and what you want. Do you think it can be done?

Reactions: byedark

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Crazybat I like the game, suggestion for future update, i like a lot exhibitionist contest, the sixth could be reserved for those who finished the fifth, because is extreme, the partecipants must also have a friend who follows them for take photos or videos.
The challenge is go around town naked handcuffed and blindfolded, there may be bonus if events happen like bukkake, multi penetration, pissing, use of object, and what you want. Do you think it can be done?
It probably can be done. If he was to do it, then others would ask him to add things as well, at which point it would no longer be the game he had visioned. I think he wants to keep it the way he sees the game. I think it is also the reason he does not have a donate button or pateron page. That way he can make the game he wants and not feel he needs to try and make everyone happy. This game is one of the few games I look forward to seeing updates for.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Good fun took me awhile to get the shame and corruptions up to snuff, but then it seemed to take off.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
It probably can be done. If he was to do it, then others would ask him to add things as well, at which point it would no longer be the game he had visioned. I think he wants to keep it the way he sees the game. I think it is also the reason he does not have a donate button or pateron page. That way he can make the game he wants and not feel he needs to try and make everyone happy. This game is one of the few games I look forward to seeing updates for.
I don't wont he make me happy, i am already happy, it's only suggestion, he can use it if he thinks it is good

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi very much love the game, and sorry if this has been asked... I read the last few pages of posts and didn't see anything about it. Anywas I must be doing something wrong because my old saves don't appear to be recognized. I first just copied the whole save folder over then I noticed something saying move one of the saves into the main directory so I tried that as well. Nothing works my continue button is greyed out. Please help, I would really rather not start all over again as much as I like the game.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi very much love the game, and sorry if this has been asked... I read the last few pages of posts and didn't see anything about it. Anywas I must be doing something wrong because my old saves don't appear to be recognized. I first just copied the whole save folder over then I noticed something saying move one of the saves into the main directory so I tried that as well. Nothing works my continue button is greyed out. Please help, I would really rather not start all over again as much as I like the game.
For me it works, to put one of the saves in the main folder. Then in the main folder, there must be something like: Save01.rvdata2 or Save02.rvdata2. or something like that The file-extension (.rvdata2) might not be shown. This depends on your settings.

The "Saves"-Folder contains folders with Saves, which the dev provides, and with which you can start at the beginning of the current or any of the previous game-versions. But you have to go in the folder and copy the save-file to the main folder.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes