thetoxicityof

Jan 29, 2022
Good job again for this update, mate.
I replied here with my first account, but I decided to abandon it since I kinda use the username in other places, now I made another account since I'm trying to follow in your footstep and creating my own game and want to purely stay anonymous. I really love your game as I said before. I played it over and over again. And, after been in F95 for 4-5 years already, I played most games that I'm interested in and finally found my own "liking" (or you could say it fetish, but well, I'm trying to be civilized lmao).

And so far, your game is the closest to my ideal one. I've found some good close ones too, like Succulence. But, the sequel is kinda... meh, tbh. But I won't talk about that here. But some others like Victoria's Story are too corny for me, or the abandoned Project SAGE which has some "interesting" body proportional, I just don't feel like it about those games. Other close games are those censored JRPGS which is kinda meh after a long time. I love your game, and the updates too. I understand this is a hobby project, but I was kinda getting bored waiting, I don't blame you for that. I really understand that. And no other game comes close to your game. So, I decided to make my own hobby project using HS2 and Ren'py. I'd like to share it with you but it's really early and I'm kinda still bad in using StudioNeo. And it'll probably take years since I work as a software engineer by day and only doing it on spare time. (And by "by day" I mean my entire day, week 24/7. Basically slaving away lmao.) And it's also probably won't come into real fruition if I lost my interest in the future. But, while I'm still interested...

Do you mind sharing some of your references or mod sources? Especially the map/environment stuff. Or did you made it yourself? I'd be really happy if you don't. And you're welcome to share it privately in my DM in case you don't want it to be public. But, I'm also okay if you do. Anyway, keep up the good work, mate. I really absolutely love your game. <3

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Good job again for this update, mate.
I replied here with my first account, but I decided to abandon it since I kinda use the username in other places, now I made another account since I'm trying to follow in your footstep and creating my own game and want to purely stay anonymous. I really love your game as I said before. I played it over and over again. And, after been in F95 for 4-5 years already, I played most games that I'm interested in and finally found my own "liking" (or you could say it fetish, but well, I'm trying to be civilized lmao).

And so far, your game is the closest to my ideal one. I've found some good close ones too, like Succulence. But, the sequel is kinda... meh, tbh. But I won't talk about that here. But some others like Victoria's Story are too corny for me, or the abandoned Project SAGE which has some "interesting" body proportional, I just don't feel like it about those games. Other close games are those censored JRPGS which is kinda meh after a long time. I love your game, and the updates too. I understand this is a hobby project, but I was kinda getting bored waiting, I don't blame you for that. I really understand that. And no other game comes close to your game. So, I decided to make my own hobby project using HS2 and Ren'py. I'd like to share it with you but it's really early and I'm kinda still bad in using StudioNeo. And it'll probably take years since I work as a software engineer by day and only doing it on spare time. (And by "by day" I mean my entire day, week 24/7. Basically slaving away lmao.) And it's also probably won't come into real fruition if I lost my interest in the future. But, while I'm still interested...

Do you mind sharing some of your references or mod sources? Especially the map/environment stuff. Or did you made it yourself? I'd be really happy if you don't. And you're welcome to share it privately in my DM in case you don't want it to be public. But, I'm also okay if you do. Anyway, keep up the good work, mate. I really absolutely love your game. <3
Thanks. I did not make the stuff myself. I used mods that where posted at hongfire.

That side doesn't exist anymore. I haven't been following where to get mods for HS or HS2 so I have no idea what good sites to get mods for them these days. Mods for Sexy Beach Premium resort (Which I use to create the CG) are mostly death and I was lucky to download them when I had the chance.

Reactions: Kisthoria

aethura

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if this is a known bug, but I've hit an issue twice where the dialog box is just completely missing during a conversation. This happened once when I was talking to Daniel on the first day, and the second time hit when I was talking to the clothing store clerk while buying the swimsuit with gina on the 3rd day. My char is locked as if I'm in the middle of a conversation that I can't see because the dialog box is hidden until the conversation is over. Not sure if this happens anywhere else or if it has nothing to do with those events and is triggered by something else.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if this is a known bug, but I've hit an issue twice where the dialog box is just completely missing during a conversation. This happened once when I was talking to Daniel on the first day, and the second time hit when I was talking to the clothing store clerk while buying the swimsuit with gina on the 3rd day. My char is locked as if I'm in the middle of a conversation that I can't see because the dialog box is hidden until the conversation is over. Not sure if this happens anywhere else or if it has nothing to do with those events and is triggered by something else.
Haven't heard from anyone else having this problem.
Could it be you pressed alt accidentally? Pressing alt hides the dialog box.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just a quick update on the development.

Last weeks I've mostly been busy with adding the 4th outfit. At the same time I'm also trying to add the option for May to wear piercings.

So I've mostly been busy creating "standard" events for the new outfit. 2 variants (one with piercing and one without)
Event like breakfast, class... etc..

Some older events may get "piercing" variants too. I doubt Ill be able to include them all in the next update though.

I already did some prep work. However since I had to change the type of piercing May wears due to technical issue's. My idea was that she will get 2 sets. So I can use the other set on "special" occasions in order not to waste some of the CG that I already made. Needless to not every future event might come with a pierced variant.

besides that I worked on a lot of small fixes, but haven't really started working on any new events.
First thing I'll prob be working on is expanding May latest job with more options/events.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
It seems like no matter how many times I set family relations to "real" she still refers to her family members as "stepbrother and stepfather"

Davidcricket

Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, I have a saving issue. When I go for saving in game everything's ok but when I launch the game again, all my saves are gone.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I like the game, but there are also some couple of things that I have noticed;

1) When the elderly neighbor is looking through his telescope at May and her sister, his lines are double.

2) Same thing with the female shopper.

3) I am not sure what happened here (there could be possibility that I skipped school or something by accident), but while May says that it is Monday or have to go to school, the menu (I am not sure what to call this) says it is Sunday.

4) Same thing when according to May it is Wednesday, but it says Tuesday.

5) When making love with Gina under the shower it says [122 heart. Same thing when your colleague at the waitress job flashes her boobs.

6) When you are agreeing (sort of) to give boob job to/with her brother, but you have not give that hand job it will give an error. I get it that it happened, (because you have not done the last previous thing), but would not it be better that it will repeat asking the hand job until you (well....the player of course) give in or that her sister goes like "well, you did not want to do that hand job, but surely that boob job is more your liking, ah?" Perhaps making it happen when the shame is at certain point. Preventing that such error(s) will happen. Sort of failsafe. If you know what I mean.

7) When you are working in the cloth store and May has cleaning up the store, she still have to help those customers. However, it will say that the shift is over. Perhaps, it should be "Now that it is cleaned up, I should go and talk to Mike again".

Edit: Wait. I just did the boob job without that it getting crashed. Could it be that it sometimes happen OR that it depends on shame? It did say that its load was much bigger than last time. The problem is that I have not done that. Mistake?

8) Just an idea. What if she actually WAS unaware that her panties were stolen? Falling asleep at school (the class was THAT boring), babysitting curious people who wanted to take a peek, but because May was waking up they did not put it back on, (Better hide it, before she noticed it), or something similar ENF situations. It would make it funny and interesting when she keep on getting home and discover to her surprise that she was going commando without knowing! Ooops. I (and do mean I) am not that into that she goes for fun commando and all. Yes, when her panties is stolen, it is okay. However, when she is going like "YESSSSS. Let go without my panties, because I really love that" it is a bit boring. If you know what I mean. But that is my opinion.

9) Is it possible to skip the principle or the teaching/science assistant quest when you have the required shame? I get it, people like this and it will stepping up the pace. However, it feels a bit forced (even though May may like it or not). IF the principle is even forcing her to do all this and you have not given the choice to agree or disagree....yeah well....you know what I mean.

10) Can someone tell me why the "need the money plot" for the Teaching assistance"? It is really not that good as a plot device. This may come off as forced to advance the story. It would not do the game any good. As I said before, I get it. To take up the pace of corrupting, taking some more shame of her or making her do more things that she did before. I think it is a bit too much. Also, I think she should get the choice (if her corruption is not that high or something) if she wants to do things there or not WITHOUT any consequences with the principle. If you know what I mean. At this very moment May corruption is not high (9), she did not had sex with Daniel, no webcam, no outrageous things with the janitor or the exhibition actions either. (going from Beach Bar to the strip club with her own free will...yeah....sure that is naturally, right?)

Please. Do not take it the wrong, but this is how I see it. And it is only to make this game even better. If you know what I mean.

11) SPOILER: Event Guide: "New gym instructor stage will trigger when "shaving event" has been completed and May's shame is 52 or lower.

Is that with the new skimpier costume? It happened to me when I have shame 54. Or is it 2nd Gym instructor job event will trigger after her work as gym instructor at 56 shame or lower. (Must have completed the 1st event)

12) SPOILER: Event Guide: "4th panties steal event will trigger at shame 43 or lower but only on Sunday, Monday or Thursday night!"

Could you please tell me when the third is then? Oh it is at 50.

12) When you are in the night and want to check up your mom and are getting busy....the game crashes. Will check it now though to see if it happen again. Edit: No. it did not. It just went very smoothly.

14) Jack: If May wakes up with her panties on she will know for sure something has happened. Should not it be? If May wakes up with her panties OFF (or wakes up with no panties on) she will know for sure something has happened.

15) When you are a teaching assistant again and go of to show your naked boobs, she will talk about the differences with this and the webcam. The problem is that she has not done that at all. The same with the Science teacher when using the vibrator eggs ands he is filming it. Perhaps a conditional here if she has or has not using the webcam?

16) When teasing Jack(I have not teased dad) on the couch by the television, he would say that she is wearing that sexy outfit again. But she has NOT. Same thing as she would say teasing again. But she has NOT done that as well.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes