Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello everybody,

I managed to finish update 2.1 a bit faster then I expected. As usual I hope I didn't break too much things.
Not all the new events have been added to the recollection room yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the link:

Have fun.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Hello everybody,

I managed to finish update 2.1 a bit faster then I expected. As usual I hope I didn't break too much things.
Not all the new events have been added to the recollection room yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the link:

Mega

Have fun.
Dude, you're the best. One of the best games ever. Love the game!!

PS:
Pls consider adding more small repeatable erotic events with other random NPCs in streets etc
[just like the small event with old neighbor which we can trigger in the morning, mom's greeting event in the morning].
I love these small erotic interactions so please add these more!!

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Thx for the update.
Just found 2 bugs.

If one plays a non-piercing-version of a teacher-event there seems to be a bug. When you open your legs, you get shown a version with piercing, a version without piercing, and finally again the option whether you want to open your legs or not. This happened for me at least with two of the three class-events (Mr. Blue + the female teacher). I didn't check for the third one.
In the breakfast scene, when the camera comes to the lower side of Mays body, there is a mix up of nude- and new outfit-images. If you are nude => you have a skirt and the other way round.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I love this Game! Its one of my most favorite Games! When I see a new Update I always just jump happily! As a Developer myself now, I appreciate your Work so much more! Thank you for this Game! :) Cannot wait to see more once you are ready :D

Jan 7, 2022
Crazybat

Bro, in the changelog it says
“Added a small follow-up event with mom's morning routine.”
Will this tigger with new outfit or old pink top outfit? May kisses her mom in pink outfit, is this what this refers too? No event for new outfit?

Also, regarding the neighbour morning event- the event only triggered once. It’s not repeating. Is it a bug or is it a one time event?

And lastly, regarding the new standing pic of May when she’s naked, I think there is something wrong in May’s body proportions, maybe shoulders. I’m not sure but this standing pic is looking odd, if possible please change it!!

Thank You!

Reactions: dragonfix22

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ahh.. I'm a bit disappointed about last webcam show.. That's too bad that she reveal her face without problem, it could be easily part of the show for tips, I think it would be really better if she was convinced to show off during the show, maybe after the sister appeared randomly.

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
How to get windowed, hate full screen as I have other things to do.
Start game with Falcon-mkxp and not other exe, after that hover your mouse to the very top hold click and drag it below, now you can play in windowed mode.
P.S. Only works after you have loaded the save game and not while you are in menu, also a tip - Set taskbar to autohide.

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
I have a problem with a quest "I'm feeling so hot", it says goto Nurse and get off in the night, but when you goto nurse it says this is the last event and nothing happens, even if you get off in the night the quest remains uncompleted.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Anyone had any luck running this one on linux? ;)

--Edit--
To answer my own question, it seems to run well under Wine on my laptop running Linux Mint 20.2

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How to get windowed, hate full screen as I have other things to do.
If I remember correctly press F5 so you can adjust your screen, then again not sure why you are playing a game if you have other stuff to do xD (from full screen if you need to switch windows just press "left alt + tab" or just left alt + enter" to get the original resolution).

Reactions: michelita
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes