myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know of a solution for the constant "Couldn't create bitmap" errors? Seeing them in a lot of places.

Apr 7, 2019
Years ago, I stumbled across a game called Valentina's Story. It was the coolest game I had ever played and I adored it. Up till then all the adult games I'd played had been text-based AIF and the odd single-screen flash game. One day, I discovered that the developer of Valentina's story had abandoned it and it broke my heart that I'd never see the story to the end.

While searching around forums to see if there was any news about the dev, I stumbled across this game back in version 0.8, I believe. It was the spiritual successor of Valentina's Story and when I played it, I thought it was even better. Coming of Age is what first brought me to F95 forum. Since I joined almost three years ago, I've watched a number of developers come and go or release flawed or much-delayed work despite getting good amounts of Patreon money. And every quarter, like clockwork, Crazybat releases an update with quality stories and renders for free for our enjoyment.

This will always be the corruption game for me. I don't think I ever posted to thank the developer, so Crazybat, Thanks for everything!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I like the game, but there are also some couple of things that I have noticed;

1) When the elderly neighbor is looking through his telescope at May and her sister, his lines are double.

2) Same thing with the female shopper.

3) I am not sure what happened here (there could be possibility that I skipped school or something by accident), but while May says that it is Monday or have to go to school, the menu (I am not sure what to call this) says it is Sunday.

4) Same thing when according to May it is Wednesday, but it says Tuesday.

5) When making love with Gina under the shower it says [122 heart. Same thing when your colleague at the waitress job flashes her boobs.

6) When you are agreeing (sort of) to give boob job to/with her brother, but you have not give that hand job it will give an error. I get it that it happened, (because you have not done the last previous thing), but would not it be better that it will repeat asking the hand job until you (well....the player of course) give in or that her sister goes like "well, you did not want to do that hand job, but surely that boob job is more your liking, ah?" Perhaps making it happen when the shame is at certain point. Preventing that such error(s) will happen. Sort of failsafe. If you know what I mean.

7) When you are working in the cloth store and May has cleaning up the store, she still have to help those customers. However, it will say that the shift is over. Perhaps, it should be "Now that it is cleaned up, I should go and talk to Mike again".

Edit: Wait. I just did the boob job without that it getting crashed. Could it be that it sometimes happen OR that it depends on shame? It did say that its load was much bigger than last time. The problem is that I have not done that. Mistake?

8) Just an idea. What if she actually WAS unaware that her panties were stolen? Falling asleep at school (the class was THAT boring), babysitting curious people who wanted to take a peek, but because May was waking up they did not put it back on, (Better hide it, before she noticed it), or something similar ENF situations. It would make it funny and interesting when she keep on getting home and discover to her surprise that she was going commando without knowing! Ooops. I (and do mean I) am not that into that she goes for fun commando and all. Yes, when her panties is stolen, it is okay. However, when she is going like "YESSSSS. Let go without my panties, because I really love that" it is a bit boring. If you know what I mean. But that is my opinion.

9) Is it possible to skip the principle or the teaching/science assistant quest when you have the required shame? I get it, people like this and it will stepping up the pace. However, it feels a bit forced (even though May may like it or not). IF the principle is even forcing her to do all this and you have not given the choice to agree or disagree....yeah well....you know what I mean.

10) Can someone tell me why the "need the money plot" for the Teaching assistance"? It is really not that good as a plot device. This may come off as forced to advance the story. It would not do the game any good. As I said before, I get it. To take up the pace of corrupting, taking some more shame of her or making her do more things that she did before. I think it is a bit too much. Also, I think she should get the choice (if her corruption is not that high or something) if she wants to do things there or not WITHOUT any consequences with the principle. If you know what I mean. At this very moment May corruption is not high (9), she did not had sex with Daniel, no webcam, no outrageous things with the janitor or the exhibition actions either. (going from Beach Bar to the strip club with her own free will...yeah....sure that is naturally, right?)

Please. Do not take it the wrong, but this is how I see it. And it is only to make this game even better. If you know what I mean.

11) SPOILER: Event Guide: "New gym instructor stage will trigger when "shaving event" has been completed and May's shame is 52 or lower.

Is that with the new skimpier costume? It happened to me when I have shame 54. Or is it 2nd Gym instructor job event will trigger after her work as gym instructor at 56 shame or lower. (Must have completed the 1st event)

12) SPOILER: Event Guide: "4th panties steal event will trigger at shame 43 or lower but only on Sunday, Monday or Thursday night!"

Could you please tell me when the third is then? Oh it is at 50.

12) When you are in the night and want to check up your mom and are getting busy....the game crashes. Will check it now though to see if it happen again. Edit: No. it did not. It just went very smoothly.

14) Jack: If May wakes up with her panties on she will know for sure something has happened. Should not it be? If May wakes up with her panties OFF (or wakes up with no panties on) she will know for sure something has happened.

15) When you are a teaching assistant again and go of to show your naked boobs, she will talk about the differences with this and the webcam. The problem is that she has not done that at all. The same with the Science teacher when using the vibrator eggs ands he is filming it. Perhaps a conditional here if she has or has not using the webcam?

16) When teasing Jack(I have not teased dad) on the couch by the television, he would say that she is wearing that sexy outfit again. But she has NOT. Same thing as she would say teasing again. But she has NOT done that as well.
Sorry for the late response I've had any alerts for a while it seems. Or I just forgot to reply.
Fist off thank you for your extensive report. Most of these are are typo's / small inconstancy's/ typo's/ etc..

I'll see if I can address them, but this might take a while. None of these are critical so might take a while to go though the list.

Point 1&2 are both fixed.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Years ago, I stumbled across a game called Valentina's Story. It was the coolest game I had ever played and I adored it. Up till then all the adult games I'd played had been text-based AIF and the odd single-screen flash game. One day, I discovered that the developer of Valentina's story had abandoned it and it broke my heart that I'd never see the story to the end.

While searching around forums to see if there was any news about the dev, I stumbled across this game back in version 0.8, I believe. It was the spiritual successor of Valentina's Story and when I played it, I thought it was even better. Coming of Age is what first brought me to F95 forum. Since I joined almost three years ago, I've watched a number of developers come and go or release flawed or much-delayed work despite getting good amounts of Patreon money. And every quarter, like clockwork, Crazybat releases an update with quality stories and renders for free for our enjoyment.

This will always be the corruption game for me. I don't think I ever posted to thank the developer, so Crazybat, Thanks for everything!
Thanks for your kind words.

I'm still very critical at my own work tho and I wouldn't say it's the best game around.
There always room for improvement, but.this is simply what I was able to create with the time/skills available to me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know of a solution for the constant "Couldn't create bitmap" errors? Seeing them in a lot of places.
Sorry, nothing I can do about those. It's an engine problem mostly.
I myself rarely get any of them, but some people seems to get them way more often.

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for your kind words.

I'm still very critical at my own work tho and I wouldn't say it's the best game around.
There always room for improvement, but.this is simply what I was able to create with the time/skills available to me.
Dear Crazybat,

Thank you for your kind reply. I know where you're coming from - it's wonderful to have and keep high standards for ourselves. I'll just say that for me yours was really the first game that defined the corruption genre. I've played some great corruption games since, but yours made me want to find them and yours still delivers :) Wishing you much continued success :)!

Reactions: michelita

reanukeevez

Jan 9, 2022
I might just be completely stupid but I just unlocked the webcam and smartphone and I have no idea how to get the top with skirt to continue the current quest line. Can somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me what to do?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I might just be completely stupid but I just unlocked the webcam and smartphone and I have no idea how to get the top with skirt to continue the current quest line. Can somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me what to do?
Go to the clothing store and buy the outfit. There should also be a quest in the quest menu. (Press Q)
If you have trouble starting any of the webcam events make sure Instant text under system is set to normal.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Just a quick update on the development status.

I've added 2 new options for May job while she's working on the streets.
Each options will have 2 variants. (Piercings/no-piercings).
Each option will also have at least 2 slightly different endings to choose from.

I've added a no-mask variant of the 5th stage of the webcam event.
I also added a one time event that should trigger when playing this event for the 1st time.

Next to that I've added some smaller events.
-Small event at college with the new outfit.
-a slightly expanded breakfast event for the new outfit and when she's nude. (both have a piercing/non-piercing variant)
-A new elderly neighborhood greeting when May wears the new outfit. (2 variants)
-An event when May gets her piercings.
- A shaved variant of the balcony masturbation event. 2 variants while I was at it. (With piercings/no-piercings)

I've considered postponing the update for a month, because the update might feel "small" on content compared to some other because the events are all over the place. Despite having more then 350ish new Cg. But I think I just try to round things up and let you decide if you think it's worth downloading based on the full change-log.

Due to studies I've had less time the past month to work on the game and I expect it to be the same for the upcoming month.
so even I had decide to postpone the update there's no guarantee how much I'll be able to add.

I'll need to polish the game and then do some testing. I hope I'll able to finished the update this week. Probably somewhere in the upcoming weekend I hope.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
does it automatically trigger or you need to go somewhere bcs i have fulfill the condition but it not trigger the scene
It should trigger automatically. When May enters the 2nd floor. Just to be clear this is regarding the 5th event based on the order in the recollection room right? This is the event with the "lotion".

The one after that should trigger by talking to her mom in the morning after the "lotion" event. And the last one has the same conditions as the previous one: At least relationship level of 2 and May shame must be 50 or below.

Sep 1, 2018
It should trigger automatically. When May enters the 2nd floor. Just to be clear this is regarding the 5th event based on the order in the recollection room right? This is the event with the "lotion".

The one after that should trigger by talking to her mom in the morning after the "lotion" event. And the last one has the same conditions as the previous one: At least relationship level of 2 and May shame must be 50 or below.
yea it based on the recollection room but it the only one left that didn't trigger in my playthough

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
yea it based on the recollection room but it the only one left that didn't trigger in my playthough
The only thing I can think of is that you perhaps managed to lower her shame with 5 or more within one day.

For example If you started with 50 and ended up with 55 the later event will trigger and it will no longer trigger the previous event that triggers at shame 50. In a normal play though that would be close to impossible tho. Unless you used the cheat item to lower her shame like 3 times within one day.

Anyway I now added a additional requirement so the first event should trigger first, before the 2nd event can trigger to prevent this from happening again. It will be impossible to fix once the later event has already triggered. You can upload you save game and i could "fix" it so you can at least see the event in the recollection room. of you could use saveeditor online and change switch 418 to on.

Sep 1, 2018
The only thing I can think of is that you perhaps managed to lower her shame with 5 or more within one day.

For example If you started with 50 and ended up with 55 the later event will trigger and it will no longer trigger the previous event that triggers at shame 50. In a normal play though that would be close to impossible tho. Unless you used the cheat item to lower her shame like 3 times within one day.

Anyway I now added a additional requirement so the first event should trigger first, before the 2nd event can trigger to prevent this from happening again. It will be impossible to fix once the later event has already triggered. You can upload you save game and i could "fix" it so you can at least see the event in the recollection room. of you could use saveeditor online and change switch 418 to on.
ok thank you so much here is my save :3 but I am sure that I am only used the cheat item twice in my first playthrough so I don't know about that

Reactions: Amr Ragheb
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes