TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
For me it works, to put one of the saves in the main folder. Then in the main folder, there must be something like: Save01.rvdata2 or Save02.rvdata2. or something like that The file-extension (.rvdata2) might not be shown. This depends on your settings.

The "Saves"-Folder contains folders with Saves, which the dev provides, and with which you can start at the beginning of the current or any of the previous game-versions. But you have to go in the folder and copy the save-file to the main folder.
Thank you very much for your help and for responding. I appreciate it.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Why its not made for Android?
The game is being developed by one person, not a team of peeps like other games. He also has a day job. If he were to have it also be ported for android the updates would take even longer. And the most probable reason is he has no experience coding for android. He sticks to what he knows and feel comfortable with.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
I played up until V1.9.1 and I downloaded the new version but my saves don't work, anyone else encountered the same problem and care to elaborate on the matter?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I played up until V1.9.1 and I downloaded the new version but my saves don't work, anyone else encountered the same problem and care to elaborate on the matter?
Did you put the new version in a new game-folder? If you did so, did you copy the saves from the old main-game-folder into the new main-game-folder? This is necessary, as the saves are only saved in the game folder, not in a central folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazybat

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Did you put the new version in a new game-folder? If you did so, did you copy the saves from the old main-game-folder into the new main-game-folder?
Thanks a lot for time and patience! I don't understand what you mean by "putting the new version in a new game-folder" but i did copy the old saves into the new version and it still doesn't work. Probably i'm doing something wrong, but up until now, i didn't encounter any problems playing newer versions with old saves of mine.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Crazybat,
Like always, you updates are among the most awaited for me... ;)

However, I don't know if it is on purpose or a bug but I want to report something I faced :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please let me know if you need one of my saves for that :)

Good luck for the continuation of the game ;)

Best regards.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Crazybat,
Like always, you updates are among the most awaited for me... ;)

However, I don't know if it is on purpose or a bug but I want to report something I faced :

Please let me know if you need one of my saves for that :)

Good luck for the continuation of the game ;)

Best regards.
It really shouldn't effect each other, but I might have fucked something up? You're the first one to bring this to my attention.
If you could upload a savegame that would be great.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Why is the calling Daniel back so short? I know it gives you that warning but I got a call from Jake when leaving home, had class, as I left class I choose not to call him and would do so later. I went to the modeling job, did it, etc.. The next day I had class and got the help the teacher message, went and did that and then tried to call and it said I had waited too long. I think a week should be fine. Maybe at least 4 school days or something.

I am at work right now and not in front of the game so some of the following suggestions might already be part of the game.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why is the calling Daniel back so short? I know it gives you that warning but I got a call from Jake when leaving home, had class, as I left class I choose not to call him and would do so later. I went to the modeling job, did it, etc.. The next day I had class and got the help the teacher message, went and did that and then tried to call and it said I had waited too long. I think a week should be fine. Maybe at least 4 school days or something.

I am at work right now and not in front of the game so some of the following suggestions might already be part of the game.

Well to understand why calling time being Daniel is so short is because the Daniel event comes only in 1 variant May with a bush. So for sake of consistency it need to run before May shaves herself. In a previous version the player had no choice and were forced to view the event as it triggered. Now I gave the players a little freedom which leads to this possible problem.
Setting a fixed time is a bad idea, since it will force all events to be depend on this one.

What I can and probably will do is make the gap aka the shame variable bigger between this and the shaving event.

Thank for your suggestions, but you do realize all these thing will have to be made by me right? These thing cost time/resources which are sparse some of these idea are already on my perhaps to do sometime list.

As for the game suggestions.

- Point one I haven't really checked the text in ages, some inconstancy might slip in after a long time. I'll see if I can fix it.
As for more toys. That has always been the idea, but again these things don't create themselves. It takes time and effort,
which I rather spend on other things right now.
- Point two: Simply because there is no variant of these event with her pussy shaved. I might add one at some point.
- Point three: It's the best I've been able to do and I'm aware it's far from perfect. Some people are complaining it's too slow other complaining it's not fast enough can't make everybody happy.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Well to understand why calling time being Daniel is so short is because the Daniel event comes only in 1 variant May with a bush. So for sake of consistency it need to run before May shaves herself. In a previous version the player had no choice and were forced to view the event as it triggered. Now I gave the players a little freedom which leads to this possible problem.
Setting a fixed time is a bad idea, since it will force all events to be depend on this one.

What I can and probably will do is make the gap aka the shame variable bigger between this and the shaving event.

Thank for your suggestions, but you do realize all these thing will have to be made by me right? These thing cost time/resources which are sparse some of these idea are already on my perhaps to do sometime list.

As for the game suggestions.

- Point one I haven't really checked the text in ages, some inconstancy might slip in after a long time. I'll see if I can fix it.
As for more toys. That has always been the idea, but again these things don't create themselves. It takes time and effort,
which I rather spend on other things right now.
- Point two: Simply because there is no variant of these event with her pussy shaved. I might add one at some point.
- Point three: It's the best I've been able to do and I'm aware it's far from perfect. Some people are complaining it's too slow other complaining it's not fast enough can't make everybody happy.

As far as the Daniel thing I do not recall right now but I do not think it was related to her shaved pussy. I think 2 days went buy and I was out of time. It is possible during the time I had the shave event and if that is why triggered the different I get that. Is there an actual time limit to call him back or is the only trigger whether May is shaved or not? If the shave event is the only trigger to prevent calling him back then that is what must have happened to me, but if there is a time limit please extend that to a longer time frame but understand still keeping the shave event as the final stopping point regardless of the time.

I will admit at first I did not like the game because of the graphic for the city, but that lasted only a few minutes. I played a game a few months ago with a similar graphic style for the city and the map was huge and complicated and was concerned it would be the same way, but your map is small enough and easy to navigate so my concerns quickly went away and I was able to enjoy the game. As far as pacing I actually like it, there is enough time where she is innocent and you have to coax her out of her shell and actually slowly corrupt her. This feels more natural to me that most other games where she is a virgin and some man says 2 lines to her and she is flashing her pussy or instantly doing oral on him.

Just a suggestion, set up a Patreon page. I am sure many of your fans would donate to you on a monthly basis. This does not need to be used towards faster game development but just for us to show our appreciation for making a decent game.

ripnew

Nov 22, 2017
I think the question is why is the game acting like it's in fullscreen when it's not. Why is Fullscreen forced. The game acts like it's in fullscreen even if you remove it with F5 and minimizes when you try to go do something else. That's not what a windowed game does.
Also audio/bgs/clock thing is back this update as well. I don't know how this file keeps going awol every update but here we are again.
is the file supposed to be "_clock" since the game is asking for just "clock" renamed the file to "clock" and it stopped crashing when entering her home.
Checked previous version which I played. File is still named "_clock"but does not crash.

Hi just rename it to Clock.ogg and it fix this issue

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
As far as the Daniel thing I do not recall right now but I do not think it was related to her shaved pussy. I think 2 days went buy and I was out of time. It is possible during the time I had the shave event and if that is why triggered the different I get that. Is there an actual time limit to call him back or is the only trigger whether May is shaved or not? If the shave event is the only trigger to prevent calling him back then that is what must have happened to me, but if there is a time limit please extend that to a longer time frame but understand still keeping the shave event as the final stopping point regardless of the time.

I will admit at first I did not like the game because of the graphic for the city, but that lasted only a few minutes. I played a game a few months ago with a similar graphic style for the city and the map was huge and complicated and was concerned it would be the same way, but your map is small enough and easy to navigate so my concerns quickly went away and I was able to enjoy the game. As far as pacing I actually like it, there is enough time where she is innocent and you have to coax her out of her shell and actually slowly corrupt her. This feels more natural to me that most other games where she is a virgin and some man says 2 lines to her and she is flashing her pussy or instantly doing oral on him.

Just a suggestion, set up a Patreon page. I am sure many of your fans would donate to you on a monthly basis. This does not need to be used towards faster game development but just for us to show our appreciation for making a decent game.
There is no time limit. The option is solely related to her shaving herself.

As for Patreon. I'm aware but I'm not doing this for the money nor would it be allowed on Patreon with the current context.
About half of it would evaporate due to taxes anyways.

I'm aware there are other sevices like subscriber star, but I just want to do this as a hobby project and not feel like I own anyone something.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes