Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The game works fine. To fix the issue you must go to Settings then look for the RPG settings of the game and change the resolution display from 640x480 to 1280x960, save the settings and you're ready to play. Additionaly one may change the Font size since it's very small but anything above 1.00 does not fit properly within the UI.
Thanks you for the info anyone trying to play it on it Joiplay might find this usefull. I see some people who tried it before, but had problems it seems.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

got a few problems with major quests in the game and need maybe a bug fix or help ? (new download in empty dir, new game etc.)

1. at the night her sister mast.... when May flees the room the game freezes - I avoided to peek to be able continue.
2. The photostudio - talked with the dude at the college but can't really talk to the assistant in the studio. She only says don't come behind the counter, but it's impossible not to get behind the counter when you select the assistant to talk. (doesn't matter if I use keyboard or mouse)
3. Batteries for Mom - the guy in the supermarket does not react in any way.
4. The Gym - the dude at the gym does not react. I have a marker in the lockers room but can't go to them because I have no 'ticket' and I can't get one from the dude because he does not react

It would be enough just to let me know which variables I have to set in the save to continue with the quests.
1. I've heard some people report the same, apparently in combination with holding down the crtl button.
I'll see if if can replicate this behavior.

2) You need to interact with the counter, not the actually assistant. To continue you don't actually have to talk to her just continue thought the door into the studio.

3&4) Never heard of these before. Please make sure your text speed setting is set to normal instead of instant.
Not being able to interact seems buggy. Also make sure to interact with the counter in front of him instead of the npc!
The game was designed with KB controls in mind and I only recently added the mouse script. When using the keyboard it makes sense to just stand before the counter and not having to needlessly walking around a counter to interact with the npc.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Of course. It's inside the rar file, couldn't upload it otherwise
I took your save game and I had no trouble at all to triggered both the new photo shoot and the new Celia event or buying the new swimsuit.

The only thing that seems bugged is the event at the store witht the female customer. Which is weird also because I have had no trouble triggering those in my test run. Just rename the attached file to *.rvdata2 and you should be good to go. (It's not a zipfile just the save game that I renamed so I could upload it)

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
1. I've heard some people report the same, apparently in combination with holding down the crtl button.
I'll see if if can replicate this behavior.

2) You need to interact with the counter, not the actually assistant. To continue you don't actually have to talk to her just continue thought the door into the studio.

3&4) Never heard of these before. Please make sure your text speed setting is set to normal instead of instant.
Not being able to interact seems buggy. Also make sure to interact with the counter in front of him instead of the npc!
The game was designed with KB controls in mind and I only recently added the mouse script. When using the keyboard is makes sense to just stand before the counter not having to needlessly walking around a counter to interact with the npc.
to 1) - didn't use CTRL - just pressed a key or clicked (tried different methods) Mia saw her, it goes back to the RPGM-Style-Screen (Overview of the floor) you see her speed across the hall until she stops in front of the wall of her room (not in front of the door). And then only the music continues to play, no reaction to any key you use or any mouse button you click. Only method is to close the window or to kill the task in the taskmanager when in full screen mode

to 2) You need to talk to the assistant - when walking at the door you get a message that you should speak with the assistant. After that point you can ignore her.
to 2-4) checked and found the trigger points - they are very tiny. I clicked on the counter before your posting and I tried again after that in every mm and for example in the supermarket it's not the whole counter, it's only a tiny dark spot in front of the guy. And sorry when I go in a shop to buy something I talk to the employee not to the counter, like every person does. It's counterintuitive.
-----
Found a bug(?) or it's something RPGM does. Don't know. I you are in one of the move circles like the ones in the photostudio or in the clothes shop employee area, doesn't matter which, you can't move with the mouse.

And I found a design mismatch of an event in the clothing store. When you have the gym quest and need to buy the shorts and T-Shirt Mike is "Shop attendant" and does not know May even if you work for him. Shouldn't that be included in the shopping sub menu in the communications with Mike ?

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017
Hi,

First of all: CrazyBat, yo are developing a great game!.

Is it normal to have the following quests in those status?:

1.PNG
The objective fulfilled but the quest in white.

2.PNG
The quest fulfilled(?) and objective still white. By the way, May have exposed herself several times "watching the TV, throwing remote" with red top, skirt and completed the clothes shop.

Thanks.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Crazybat - First off, now that I'm deeper into the game, I've been enjoying it quite a bit more than before.

Secondly, I've noticed several instances when the dialogue doesn't follow the setting for family members.

Finally, I just came across this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This statement isn't true since working at the gloryhole before this event with old pervy neighbor occurred[\ISPOILER].

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

First of all: CrazyBat, yo are developing a great game!.

Is it normal to have the following quests in those status?:

View attachment 1569063
The objective fulfilled but the quest in white.

View attachment 1569064
The quest fulfilled(?) and objective still white. By the way, May have exposed herself several times "watching the TV, throwing remote" with red top, skirt and completed the clothes shop.

Thanks.
No it's shouldn't, but if doesn't effect progress is any way. It's mostly a cosmetic issue.
I was pretty sure I fixed all quest tracking errors.. It's kinda weird since the objects are completed the quest should set as completed. I'll see If I can find any errors.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat - First off, now that I'm deeper into the game, I've been enjoying it quite a bit more than before.

Secondly, I've noticed several instances when the dialogue doesn't follow the setting for family members.

Finally, I just came across this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This statement isn't true since working at the gloryhole before this event with old pervy neighbor occurred[\ISPOILER].
I consider the first part the weaker part of the game atm. The family setting options was added in a later release, so I may have missed a few lines here and there.

As the the dialog. I try to keep track of everything and will usually use change the text bases on one of the stats variable.
But things like these can still slip though. It's really hard to keep track of everything.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I consider the first part the weaker part of the game atm. The family setting options was added in a later release, so I may have missed a few lines here and there.

As the the dialog. I try to keep track of everything and will usually use change the text bases on one of the stats variable.
But things like these can still slip though. It's really hard to keep track of everything.
I know, just wanted to let you know so you can fix :)

Reactions: Crazybat

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
I took your save game and I had no trouble at all to triggered both the new photo shoot and the new Celia event or buying the new swimsuit.

The only thing that seems bugged is the event at the store witht the female customer. Which is weird also because I have had no trouble triggering those in my test run. Just rename the attached file to *.rvdata2 and you should be good to go. (It's not a zipfile just the save game that I renamed so I could upload it)
First off thank you for triggering the events for me. I already did Celias' lesson, but Jake's session still eludes me. This is what's happening: I'm in his office, he says go in but there is no teleport circle on the outside (screenshot attached).

Also the new job to work the streets also doesn't trigger even though I have the stats and have cycled every available action in the glory hole.

Am I so rarted that I keep missing something?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
First off thank you for triggering the events for me. I already did Celias' lesson, but Jake's session still eludes me. This is what's happening: I'm in his office, he says go in but there is no teleport circle on the outside (screenshot attached).

Also the new job to work the streets also doesn't trigger even though I have the stats and have cycled every available action in the glory hole.

Am I so rarted that I keep missing something?
I took you save game walked into the house of pleasure and it triggered.
Same for the photo shoot. You don't need to move just talk to him and then you get the option to talk to him.

It looks just your version is not up to date?
Are you sure you got the right version? Does the screen says 2.0 at start-up?
You didn't install the fix did you? Because that was intended for the previous release (1.9). Installing that will revert it to the previous version.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Found another error - don't know why this appeared. I think it's maybe the trigger started the wrong event or there was another trigger that caused it to skip the stage.

webcam - 4th stage with toys is white in the questlist, toys were bought, but after buying the toys the next option for webcam was the 5th stage (dinner option). Never saw stage 4 and stage 5 does not appear in the questlist.

Noticeable is that the menu for the webcam looks weird. There are four entries from top to bottom :
-Stage 5 Whats for dinner ! (why a '!' and not a '?' ? It' a question.)
-Change Nickname
-Cancel
-Change Nickname <- This one does only closes the menu.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Found another error - don't know why this appeared. I think it's maybe the trigger started the wrong event or there was another trigger that caused it to skip the stage.

webcam - 4th stage with toys is white in the questlist, toys were bought, but after buying the toys the next option for webcam was the 5th stage (dinner option). Never saw stage 4 and stage 5 does not appear in the questlist.

Noticeable is that the menu for the webcam looks weird. There are four entries from top to bottom :
-Stage 5 Whats for dinner ! (why a '!' and not a '?' ? It' a question.)
-Change Nickname
-Cancel
-Change Nickname <- This one does only closes the menu.
Hm will need to check that. I see there is some redundant code.
I did make some changes in the previous version.
If May exhibitionist was higher then 38 after playing the 4th stage the 5th will trigger immediately after.
If her exhibitionist is high enough it skips to stage 5 without able to see any of the scenes with the bough toys it seems. I'll see if I can correct that.

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
i am stuck at the webcam stage5. in the questlog it says location: City.
But were is it? Running around the city in the evening. DId not find a sparkle (place)
Thanks

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i am stuck at the webcam stage5. in the questlog it says location: City.
But were is it? Running around the city in the evening. DId not find a sparkle (place)
Thanks
Webcam stage5 has nothing to do with city? It starts at her pc like all the others.

Unless you mean stage4 which require you to buy some toys at a certain point.
You'll need to buy these at the sexshop in city east.

randa

May 7, 2017
ok, thanks. it is stage5. but in the questlog under location is City and not Home. So i thought it will start in the city.
Thanks for clearing this up.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
ok, thanks. it is stage5. but in the questlog under location is City and not Home. So i thought it will start in the city.
Thanks for clearing this up.
No problem. You're the first to notice. I'll change it to home.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes