porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
That happened to me too. I'm not quite sure how I did it to try to recreate it. It's fortuitous the CrazyBat includes saves.
I ended up having a save that was close enough so I'm not worried about it. I did experiment with it though and it seems like if you change your walking speed at the right time as you move from through where that invisible wall is you sort of ghost right through it.

Reactions: afterlights

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
How to go full screen? Alt enter makes the game not center the gaming screen right and instead pushies it down and hides the bottom right corner and side.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to go full screen? Alt enter makes the game not center the gaming screen right and instead pushies it down and hides the bottom right corner and side.
Alt enter should work. Although I've heard it doesn't always work properly on some systems. Press F5 to switch to full screen.
Alternative you can press F6 to change the windows size without going to full screen.

You can also check the the full screen section in the read-me file. Which covers a lot of settings/checks to regarding running it full screen. Also display need to be at least a resolution of 1280X960. In some cases a driver update fixed it. This was mainly on laptops I think.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

A far overdue update on how things are going.

As usual not as fast or easy as I would like. Haven't made as much progress as I would like.
But honestly it feels like that every update. I wish I could just snap my fingers and the idea that's inside my head get transformed into a working scene. Unfortunately that (still?) doesn't exists.

I been working an correcting some of the spelling/grammar error. Well actually someone very kindly did that for me for about 1200 lines of text. Neatly bunched in a excel sheet. The problem is getting them in game. There's no tool that I'm aware of that allows me to import text in a fast reliable way. So I need to manual look up the line of text and replace it by the corrected one. So I did about 2 hours of work on it and did about 50 lines. Yeah... That's going to take me a while..

Next I've added some pierced CG variants on the sex stats page and some other minor fixes.

I've added a new event with the principal. (2 variants pierced/non-pierced and 2 animations)

I've also been working on a repeatable event between May and her Mother. Those have some variants as well.

And last weekend I've started work on a new scene for the house of pleasures.
it's still very early stages. This will be an repeatable variant/expansion of the job focusing on dress up/roleplay kind of stuff.

I suspect this update is going to be smaller CG wise then previous. I don't know when exactly I will release it.
That totally depends on how things go. Maybe before Christmas , although is much more likely it will be after Christmas.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I been working an correcting some of the spelling/grammar error. Well actually someone very kindly did that for me for about 1200 lines of text. Neatly bunched in a excel sheet. The problem is getting them in game. There's no tool that I'm aware of that allows me to import text in a fast reliable way. So I need to manual look up the line of text and replace it by the corrected one. So I did about 2 hours of work on it and did about 50 lines. Yeah... That's going to take me a while..
This sounds like something that could in theory be automated, depending on how the excel file lists the changes and whether it contains the exact original text as well as the corrected one. If I could see the excel file, maybe I could take a look into making a tool that does it?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

A far overdue update on how things are going.

As usual not as fast or easy as I would like. Haven't made as much progress as I would like.
But honestly it feels like that every update. I wish I could just snap my fingers and the idea that's inside my head get transformed into a working scene. Unfortunately that (still?) doesn't exists.

Next I've added some pierced CG variants on the sex stats page and some other minor fixes.

I've added a new event with the principal. (2 variants pierced/non-pierced and 2 animations)

I've also been working on a repeatable event between May and her Mother. Those have some variants as well.

And last weekend I've started work on a new scene for the house of pleasures.
it's still very early stages. This will be an repeatable variant/expansion of the job focusing on dress up/roleplay kind of stuff.

I suspect this update is going to be smaller CG wise then previous. I don't know when exactly I will release it.
That totally depends on how things go. Maybe before Christmas , although is much more likely it will be after Christmas.
I also write stories on Pathreon for a few bucks and discovered that creativity must be fed and nurtured like farming. If you harvest it too fast then it will yield less and less quality and quantity through the time.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This sounds like something that could in theory be automated, depending on how the excel file lists the changes and whether it contains the exact original text as well as the corrected one. If I could see the excel file, maybe I could take a look into making a tool that does it?
I'll send it to you so you can have a look. I think the hard part might be getting it back into the game files.

I think there are actually tools like RPGmaker trans which may be able to do this, but am I bit reluctant just firing off a tool and crossing my fingers that everything still works afterwards. Since an wrong character is enough to make the game crash.

I simple don't have the time to extensive test the whole game from start to end.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I also write stories on Pathreon for a few bucks and discovered that creativity must be fed and nurtured like farming. If you harvest it too fast then it will yield less and less quality and quantity through the time.
Very true. You can't just sit down and force yourself to be creative. Sometimes it just flows out like a leak. And other times it barely drips.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnyboi77

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, I'm the one, who made the corrections. As far, as I remember I took the data from the scripts.rvdata2-file and extracted it with rvpacker and cut off everything, that didn't look like text (excluding the sweet hearts and other placeholders which are still in). As far, as I see it, one could finally use a search and replace-algorithm on the extracted script, put the corrected data in again and then use rvpacker to pack it back to rvdata2. But it's still some time ago. The data I extracted has some problems. I guess, when looking at the script, I didn't use the right encoding, so I got some special characters like ` and ´ as hyroglyphs, but I think, this is easy to fix.

I really don't suggest to make it manually. I'm still on reading and correcting the data, so there will be a much bigger EXCEL-File in the end. And I like your game very much and really wouldn't want you to put in that much time in such a search and replace work, which is really time-intensive. You just deserve better for all the great work you did.

I think, one could make it initially an experimental patch only for people who want to try it. Thus the game could exist and be developed separately from the correction patch. And in case something goes really wrong, a user might just be able to return to the original game easily.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, I'm the one, who made the corrections. As far, as I remember I took the data from the scripts.rvdata2-file and extracted it with rvpacker and cut off everything, that didn't look like text (excluding the sweet hearts and other placeholders which are still in). As far, as I see it, one could finally use a search and replace-algorithm on the extracted script, put the corrected data in again and then use rvpacker to pack it back to rvdata2. But it's still some time ago. The data I extracted has some problems. I guess, when looking at the script, I didn't use the right encoding, so I got some special characters like ` and ´ as hyroglyphs, but I think, this is easy to fix.

I really don't suggest to make it manually. I'm still on reading and correcting the data, so there will be a much bigger EXCEL-File in the end. And I like your game very much and really wouldn't want you to put in that much time in such a search and replace work, which is really time-intensive. You just deserve better for all the great work you did.

I think, one could make it initially an experimental patch only for people who want to try it. Thus the game could exist and be developed separately from the correction patch. And in case something goes really wrong, a user might just be able to return to the original game easily.
I'm already in contact with nuqqur. Who's making a script to put the corrections back in game using your excel file as input. So that should help.
I'm planning to do this on a test build first, so I can always revert it if needed.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hi guys,
does anybody know, where is the right spot in town, what must be discovered to solve quest 'Outdoor Exposure' ?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys,
does anybody know, where is the right spot in town, what must be discovered to solve quest 'Outdoor Exposure' ?
If I remember correctly, at the beginning, there is on the balcony of his house in the evening and also on the side of the clothing store at a certain time.

Reactions: Crazybat

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Hello does someone have a save at 70-ish or 75-ish shame? Was in the middle of lotioning up a lady during life guard duty on the beach but suddenly the game crashed at lost all my saves...so if someone has a save with shame about 70 or 75 shame then that would be helpful, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes