Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

Version 2.4 is done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A note on the new event at House of pleasures. I initially hadn't planned to add piercing variant, since it didn't fit the scene.

However It did make more sense as option for 2nd time. So this variant has re-written lines. Also the animation is slight different with the piercing variant. Slight different angle , slightly different pose and pace.

Link to the update:

Mega
Thanks for the new update.

I liked it very much, especially the part with May's mom. Not knowing, what you plan, but I personally hope, this paves slowly but steady way for a full-fledged orgy at the breakfast table :).

Just two annotations:
(1) When May sits at the table in her birthsuit, mom decides to switch back to her more conservative outfit. You might think about giving her her new outfit also in this scenes.
(2) I personally would find it great, if you give May's mom also some action (similar to May's) and appreciation for her new outfit through the other family members at the breakfast table. This would show, that this change has impact on the whole family structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: dx_boost

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
What resolution is your desktop? And even more important, which kind of zoom have you enabled under your video-settings, that's a good place to start if you get wonky zooms like that.
standard 1080p no zoom in display settings.

I was starting the game from game.exe but starting from Falcon-mkxp seems to have fixed this.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Developer this is just a suggestion but maybe you should make a side game where you play as may mom XD just throwing it out there where the mom gets corrupted instead of may XD anyways good luck

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
After 1st event Principal next day tells "I'll see you after ckass. Have fun!" But after class he dont able for speaking

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hope this is not a repetitive question, but I haven't seen it here.
Is there any plan to add pregnancy? Ocasionally the MC comments about pregnancy risk when getting creampied by men
If I ever get there I'd like to add some as an extended ending or something.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
After 1st event Principal next day tells "I'll see you after ckass. Have fun!" But after class he dont able for speaking
Could you upload a save? You're running the latest version I assume? There was a similar issue in the first version of the last release, but that should have been fixed already.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the new update.

I liked it very much, especially the part with May's mom. Not knowing, what you plan, but I personally hope, this paves slowly but steady way for a full-fledged orgy at the breakfast table :).

Just two annotations:
(1) When May sits at the table in her birthsuit, mom decides to switch back to her more conservative outfit. You might think about giving her her new outfit also in this scenes.
(2) I personally would find it great, if you give May's mom also some action (similar to May's) and appreciation for her new outfit through the other family members at the breakfast table. This would show, that this change has impact on the whole family structure.
I actually made those CG, but forgot to put them in. :sneaky:

As for point 2, who know I might.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
standard 1080p no zoom in display settings.

I was starting the game from game.exe but starting from Falcon-mkxp seems to have fixed this.
It seems the "modified" Resdll doesn't always work nice in some system. As you already found out the falcon-mkxp is the solution in that case.

Reactions: forgotp

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Same problem here.
View attachment 2263311

I fix this by rename shopcam-outfit2-1.jpg to shop_cam1.jpg and shopcam-outfit2-2 to shop_cam2,jpg.
Yeah I think I forgot to change the reference in this particular event when I changed some of the CG.

Renaming the file will result in a crash later on tho.
It's better to make a copy and then rename the copy to o shop_cam1.jp and shop_cam2,jpg.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Developer this is just a suggestion but maybe you should make a side game where you play as may mom XD just throwing it out there where the mom gets corrupted instead of may XD anyways good luck
Nice idea, but I doubt I'll ever have the time for it. Too much other stuff going on.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes