Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Quick fix for the crash when buying the webcam.

Just extract into the data directory say yes when asked to overwrite.

If you applied to the work-around posted here earlier make sure to rename the files back to shopcam-outfit2-1.jpg and shopcam-outfit2-2.jpg

Reactions: linus.quotes

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It seems it was the same bug in last version. I though I had fixed it,but I see the code is at the wrong spot.
This only happens when not wearing piercings and Attending Miss Celia's class.

I'll fixed it now and when playing using your save it works. I've attached your save. This is after the class and you can continue now.

Reactions: vcnz

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
It seems it was the same bug in last version. I though I had fixed it,but I see the code is at the wrong spot.
This only happens when not wearing piercings and Attending Miss Celia's class.

I'll fixed it now and when playing using your save it works. I've attached your save. This is after the class and you can continue now.
Much Thanks

Jan 7, 2022
I’ve been following this game from the beginning.
I really can never get enough of the this game :love:, super thanks to crazybat

Always looking forward to new updates since years.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Crazybat

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Is there a way to fix the image scaling while running the application on joiplay for android...can anyone help with this please

ChickenpieSK

May 3, 2019
Quick fix for the crash when buying the webcam.

Just extract into the data directory say yes when asked to overwrite.

If you applied to the work-around posted here earlier make sure to rename the files back to shopcam-outfit2-1.jpg and shopcam-outfit2-2.jpg
Hi there! I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I still have the same issue, even after overwriting the file.
1672111321834.png

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: taglag

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Why I can not start the webcam show? I click yes and nothing happens. I have fixed it with another save provided here but this one is the corrupted game one.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why I can not start the webcam show? I click yes and nothing happens. I have fixed it with another save provided here but this one is the corrupted game one.
Your save works fine over here. Make sure text speed under system is set to normal instead of instant.

Setting the text speed to instant is know to cause this behavior for some particular events. One of which is the webcam event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible to make thoughts of the MC more readable? This orange doesnt cut it for me.
Well changing the the text color means going though 45000 line of text and replacing a certain code so I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I've considered changing it to red, but I'm not sure that's an improvement.

You can always customize the background color of the text box to try to make it more readable for you.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Well changing the the text color means going though 45000 line of text and replacing a certain code so I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I've considered changing it to red, but I'm not sure that's an improvement.

You can always customize the background color of the text box to try to make it more readable for you.
Right now you seem to be using \c[2]
If you have notepad++ you can change them all in about 1 minute.
You can replace them all using the replace with line and clicking replace in files.
If you want you could just test it out on a single file using the replace tab. But the fact is you can fix all the dialog in one go if you actually want to and if you don't like it changing it back isn't that hard.
Hope that helps.
Limit your changes to Map*.rvdata2 files to find her thoughts in other files n[1]>c\(
n[] denotes what character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also for those who don't like the color of it can try out their own on it.
Color codes can be found here
To be clear I don't even develop with RPGM myself never have. I just looked at a video real quick on changing text color.
Then checked the data files to see if I could find anything that matched up. The video I looked at is below.

Yea, took me maybe 5 minutes to work out. Just took making an effort.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Right now you seem to be using \c[2]
If you have notepad++ you can change them all in about 1 minute.
You can replace them all using the replace with line and clicking replace in files.
If you want you could just test it out on a single file using the replace tab. But the fact is you can fix all the dialog in one go if you actually want to and if you don't like it changing it back isn't that hard.
Hope that helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also for those who don't like the color of it can try out their own on it.
Color codes can be found here
To be clear I don't even develop with RPGM myself never have. I just looked at a video real quick on changing text color.
Then checked the data files to see if I could find anything that matched up. The video I looked at is below.

Yea, took me maybe 5 minutes to work out. Just took making an effort.
I think, it is not that easy, as there are still a lot of "unknown symbols", which are not validly saved, when you save a changed file. I think, it is possible, but one needs a special program to extract the data, change the text color and encode it again.

EDIT: I have to revise myself. I just tried it, it actually works.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I think, it is not that easy, as there are still a lot of "unknown symbols", which are not validly saved, when you save a changed file. I think, it is possible, but one needs a special program to extract the data, change the text color and encode it again.

EDIT: I have to revise myself. I just tried it, it actually works.
No you are correct it isn't that simple.
It seems to cause some issues.
It is the actual color setting. But it seems to screw with the file layout or format if you switch form says \c[2] to \c[18].
What gets me is why they built it this way.
They could have allowed setting the color up in the class system for each character definition then pulled it from there and then it would be a simple change in one location and it wouldn't affect the files like this.
That isn't on Crazybat that's on the developers of RPGM for making stuff this complicated rather than making it simple.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes