Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
Well I just accidently deleted my whole save. I really don't want to do all that grinding again. Am I just fucked?

Reactions: Scoheen

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I hope this has a ton of large scale gangbang and public use cum dump content for the future, and maybe eventually repeatable generic sex scenes that occur when she can prostitute herself to literally any npc. Just go hard on the corruption at later points like some of the best corruption jrpgs around.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
How to translate Falcon ver.? the regular version of the RPG is captured by the program (visualnovelreader), but the falcon is not ...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Incredible this game, one of the best I could play... But what will you planned for the future of this game Crazy ?

And do you have any similar games to recommend?
Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm just going with the flow. After all these years I'm still a bad planner. :D

Similar games. Hmm that's a hard one. Nothing comes to mind atm.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I hope this has a ton of large scale gangbang and public use cum dump content for the future, and maybe eventually repeatable generic sex scenes that occur when she can prostitute herself to literally any npc. Just go hard on the corruption at later points like some of the best corruption jrpgs around.
Ah who knows. Something like that might happen in the future. :sneaky:

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I don't know. My guess would be no? Falcon version is a custom.exe I doubt visualnovelreader can handle it.
You could try: https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/
I just want to cry, I don’t want to translate anything, as you understand, I don’t understand English, I’m writing through Google translator,) I’ll either have to play a screen translator, or play two versions at once ....If there was a program that could copy the text from the game to the clipboard, that would be enough for me ... well, at least I tried to find a solution :-( The game is excellent by the way:)

Jan 7, 2022
Crazybat - bro, can you please consider releasing a gangbang/group sex focused update. I love the repeatable event with neighbour where May gets gangbanged and the best part is that it’s repetable everyday. We absolutely need more of these…..

If possible please consider these 2 suggestions for coming update or the one after that:

1. A couple of events where May gets fucked along with her mom. Like 2-3 plumbers visit May’s home every weekend to fix something like kitchen or shower and they then fuck May’s mom and when May sees it, she has option to watch it or join the fun too. One more would be May’s mom getting gangbanged at strip club. Here too May will have an option to join.

2. This here is the main thing, I’ve been waiting for this since years:cry:, can you continue Mays Gym teacher work event. Please make it a gangbang as getting gangbanged at gym job as trainer is so hot:love:

Also, please add more repeatable events, you can just use old CGs, we all don’t care. Like making some exhibition and teaching assistant events repeatable. I would love that. Like for example -

1.Can you add a repeatable event for May’s father at home office. You can use old CGs, just brush up the dialogues a bit and it’ll be fine.

2. A repeatable event where we can see May’s mother working at strip club. We already have one old CG right, is it possible to use those pics and make it a repeatable event like May mother works there every Saturday evening or something like that? We can tie it up to point 1, where we can have May and her Mom get gangbanged at club, like in public(Like the strip club hosts a special event to increase their sales/profits and they call on their old ace working stripper/model which turns out to be May’s Mom and she participates on a hands-on stripping event every weekend to promote/increase sales). At the beginning May sees her mom working as stripper then realises it’s her mom and then watches her fuck the patrons on stage starting with one, then one more joins and soon it devolves into a gangbang. Next time May can choose to join her. Damn just thinking about it makes it horny as fuck. Please consider adding this.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Crazybat - bro, can you please consider releasing a gangbang/group sex focused update. I love the repeatable event with neighbour where May gets gangbanged and the best part is that it’s repetable everyday. We absolutely need more of these…..

If possible please consider these 2 suggestions for coming update or the one after that:

1. A couple of events where May gets fucked along with her mom. Like 2-3 plumbers visit May’s home every weekend to fix something like kitchen or shower and they then fuck May’s mom and when May sees it, she has option to watch it or join the fun too. One more would be May’s mom getting gangbanged at strip club. Here too May will have an option to join.

2. This here is the main thing, I’ve been waiting for this since years:cry:, can you continue Mays Gym teacher work event. Please make it a gangbang as getting gangbanged at gym job as trainer is so hot:love:

Also, please add more repeatable events, you can just use old CGs, we all don’t care. Like making some exhibition and teaching assistant events repeatable. I would love that. Like for example -

1.Can you add a repeatable event for May’s father at home office. You can use old CGs, just brush up the dialogues a bit and it’ll be fine.

2. A repeatable event where we can see May’s mother working at strip club. We already have one old CG right, is it possible to use those pics and make it a repeatable event like May mother works there every Saturday evening or something like that? We can tie it up to point 1, where we can have May and her Mom get gangbanged at club, like in public(Like the strip club hosts a special event to increase their sales/profits and they call on their old ace working stripper/model which turns out to be May’s Mom and she participates on a hands-on stripping event every weekend to promote/increase sales). At the beginning May sees her mom working as stripper then realises it’s her mom and then watches her fuck the patrons on stage starting with one, then one more joins and soon it devolves into a gangbang. Next time May can choose to join her. Damn just thinking about it makes it horny as fuck. Please consider adding this.
Seeing your name ReShadowDancer reminds me of Goblinboy of School Dreams 3 and Camping Trip as well as other great games. He used ShadowDancer as one of his non-deplumes ( I hope I spelled that right ). Although I think it was actually ShadowDancer88 if my memory has not failed me in my old age.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
WTF?!Why can't I load a save?
What should I do, starting over again is just ridiculous, why did this garbage happen?

Last edited:

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
WTF?!Why can't I load a save?
What should I do, starting over again is just ridiculous, why did this garbage happen?
That file does seem corrupted, but 2 things:

1. I don't suggest relying on the autosave slot as your only save, it is constantly overridden and can cause issues. It is much safer using save slot 2 or higher for your manual saves.

2. You don't have to start completely over, Crazybat keeps a history of save files in the download of the game, in the main coming of age folder there is a sub called saves and it is organized by update #, select one based on your last played version, copy it to the main folder with the game.exe in it and you should be starting with the new content ready to go!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes