Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here a much overdue progress update.

So after the last update. I took a while before I actually got back to working on the game.

It was the holiday season and I ended up take a break from the game for a week or 2.

Also picked up a free game Death stranding from the epic game store. I knew only a little about it and that some people referred to it as a walking simulation. So I started playing it and it got me kinda hooked and before I knew it I had spend over 100 hours on it damn!

It had been a while a go a game actually dragged me in like that. Really reminded me of the times I actually had more time to actually play games instead of trying to make one. I still make time to play games, but it's harder to keep interested when your time is chopped up in bits and pieces and more spread out over time. Anyways that enough rambling from me for now.

So in January Jonnyboi, who has been helping me for some time, came up with an idea for a bigger event. This one is quite a bit bigger then the previous events.

I taught it was pretty neat, so I did some rework on the CG and made some small changes. Added the text an voila a new event. All in all took me a bit longer then I expected due to the size. Without wanting to spoils to much it involves a webcam.
It has 2 variants (with Piercings/without piercings)

I had a really hard time deciding what I wanted to work on next. So I kinda forced myself I started working on was a new event at the house of pleasures. It Started out slow, but I might have gone a bit overboard. Before I knew it I had made 4 animations. And since I was already working on two variants I made 2 more for the piercing variant for a total of 6.

In hindsight I may have ended up spending to much time on this, but once I started I could hardly drop half of it.
To see all of them you will need to play the event twice. The second time a new option will appear.

I've been working on this event since the start of February. I just finished it just before making this post (Well almost I still need to do a bit of testing) I have no idea what I'm going to add next, but I figure there should be enough time to add at least one more event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DurtyToast

Sep 28, 2022
I found this game a while ago, and I do enjoy it, I did want to bring up a bug I'm not sure if it's an easy fix, as it seems pretty early in the game. I suppose this is the second time I'm playing through it, I deleted the game and recently re-downloaded. When I get to the part where you are buying the webcam, I think both times I had the second outfit with the purple panties, the store clerk uses the webcam to get an upskirt of May. The game tries to load a file called shop_cam1, then the zoom is shop_cam2, those files don't exist however. I copied shopcam-outfit2-1.jpg and shopcam-outfit2-2.jpg to shop_cam1 and shop_cam2, based on the names it seems like a remnant from an earlier version, it does cause the game to crash though. IDK if anyone else has run into it, I'm sorry maybe it's answered in an earlier post, but there are a lot of pages, and I didn't go through all of them.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I found this game a while ago, and I do enjoy it, I did want to bring up a bug I'm not sure if it's an easy fix, as it seems pretty early in the game. I suppose this is the second time I'm playing through it, I deleted the game and recently re-downloaded. When I get to the part where you are buying the webcam, I think both times I had the second outfit with the purple panties, the store clerk uses the webcam to get an upskirt of May. The game tries to load a file called shop_cam1, then the zoom is shop_cam2, those files don't exist however. I copied shopcam-outfit2-1.jpg and shopcam-outfit2-2.jpg to shop_cam1 and shop_cam2, based on the names it seems like a remnant from an earlier version, it does cause the game to crash though. IDK if anyone else has run into it, I'm sorry maybe it's answered in an earlier post, but there are a lot of pages, and I didn't go through all of them.
That was a known bug that was introduced in v2.4 because I replaced and renamed some CG while in some spots it was still referring to the old CG which didn't exists anymore.

This has already been fixed in the 2.4.1 release:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-4-1-crazybat.1794/post-9772697

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Here a much overdue progress update.

So after the last update. I took a while before I actually got back to working on the game.

It was the holiday season and I ended up take a break from the game for a week or 2.

Also picked up a free game Death stranding from the epic game store. I knew only a little about it and that some people referred to it as a walking simulation. So I started playing it and it got me kinda hooked and before I knew it I had spend over 100 hours on it damn!

It had been a while a go a game actually dragged me in like that. Really reminded me of the times I actually had more time to actually play games instead of trying to make one. I still make time to play games, but it's harder to keep interested when your time is chopped up in bits and pieces and more spread out over time. Anyways that enough rambling from me for now.

So in January Jonnyboi, who has been helping me for some time, came up with an idea for a bigger event. This one is quite a bit bigger then the previous events.

I taught it was pretty neat, so I did some rework on the CG and made some small changes. Added the text an voila a new event. All in all took me a bit longer then I expected due to the size. Without wanting to spoils to much it involves a webcam.
It has 2 variants (with Piercings/without piercings)

I had a really hard time deciding what I wanted to work on next. So I kinda forced myself I started working on was a new event at the house of pleasures. It Started out slow, but I might have gone a bit overboard. Before I knew it I had made 4 animations. And since I was already working on two variants I made 2 more for the piercing variant for a total of 6.

In hindsight I may have ended up spending to much time on this, but once I started I could hardly drop half of it.
To see all of them you will need to play the event twice. The second time a new option will appear.

I've been working on this event since the start of February. I just finished it just before making this post (Well almost I still need to do a bit of testing) I have no idea what I'm going to add next, but I figure there should be enough time to add at least one more event.

Do you plan on adding a continuation to the female teacher event? In the end, it doesn't have vaginal penetration, and I've been wanting to see that for long time. Also, the flyer job could have some more events with sluttier outfits, but I don't know how manageable all those things are.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Do you plan on adding a continuation to the female teacher event? In the end, it doesn't have vaginal penetration, and I've been wanting to see that for long time. Also, the flyer job could have some more events with sluttier outfits, but I don't know how manageable all those things are.
I'll probably add at least one more event to the sex class events.

As for the flyer job. I mean I could perhaps add even more, but I fear It would become/feel a bit repetitive.
It also has a fairly skimpy bikini version already. At the moment I don't have any plans/idea's to add more.

Reactions: leathermax

Sozerign

Oct 10, 2017
What about adding an event that ties in the modeling shoots with the clothing store? Perhaps like a Fan Meet & Greet that evolves into something more...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There's no full lesbian path, although you can avoid much of the other stuff if you want, but it might makes the grind a bit longer since you'll be missing out on opportunity's to increase May's stats. There's no foot fetish in the game nor is there any planned at the moment.
This post is really old so I am seeking a current one. Is there a lesbian only path available? I am not interested in seeing any dicks so if they are optional I would be interested in playing this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This post is really old so I am seeking a current one. Is there a lesbian only path available? I am not interested in seeing any dicks so if they are optional I would be interested in playing this.
There's still isn't a lesbian only path.
You should be able to avoid most of them , but I don't think it would make an very interesting experience the further you get in the game.

Reactions: battali0n

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What about adding an event that ties in the modeling shoots with the clothing store? Perhaps like a Fan Meet & Greet that evolves into something more...
Interesting idea. I already have an idea for some sort of fashion show at the clothing store. (If I ever get around to it.)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys.

Release 2.5 is here!

I would like to thank nuqqur and Living In A Lewd World for there efforts for helping to fix/correct my infinite amount of Typo's and grammar mistakes. This release finally contains all the text corrections on which living in a lewd world has worked on over the past few months.

Also thanks to johnyboi77 for his idea/creation of the event at the library.

Link:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi Guys.

Release 2.5 is here!

I would like to thank nuqqur and Living In A Lewd World for there efforts for helping to fix/correct my infinite amount of Typo's and grammar mistakes. This release finally contains all the text corrections on which living in a lewd world has worked on over the past few months.

Link:

Mega
Yay! Hey, Crazybat so, about these new 360 CGs, they are all related to the new library, teacher and house of pleasure events or there are other new stuff?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yay! Hey, Crazybat so, about these new 360 CGs, they are all related to the new library, teacher and house of pleasure events or there are other new stuff?
They are all related to these 3 event. Cg used for the animations and variants like pierced/non-pierced. I've added quite a few animations in this version.

Reactions: linus.quotes

dangerhaas01

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Guys.

Release 2.5 is here!

Link:

Mega
Crazybat,

Please update the first post so others can find this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat,

Please update the first post so others can find this.
I already reported the post yesterday so a moderator can update the op. I also reported the OP to update the tags.
I know see what I got back was:

1680331546050.png

Nothing seems to have happened yet tho, so I am a bit confused to be honest.
One is be revolved? One says link while it's right inside that post... I guess I report it again.

Update: It worked now. Game has been promoted and the tags have been updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVM666

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
there's some way to bring back the pubic hair after she shave it? or its shaved for all the game since then?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Coming of Age [v2.5] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win: v2.4 -> v2.5
- - -

Last edited:
Reactions: LikkerdySplit

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Started with save game, did a few events, went to diner at beach in evening, changed into bikini then got stuck coming into dining room. Saved game there.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes