Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat - bro, can you please consider releasing a gangbang/group sex focused update. I love the repeatable event with neighbour where May gets gangbanged and the best part is that it’s repetable everyday. We absolutely need more of these…..

If possible please consider these 2 suggestions for coming update or the one after that:

1. A couple of events where May gets fucked along with her mom. Like 2-3 plumbers visit May’s home every weekend to fix something like kitchen or shower and they then fuck May’s mom and when May sees it, she has option to watch it or join the fun too. One more would be May’s mom getting gangbanged at strip club. Here too May will have an option to join.

2. This here is the main thing, I’ve been waiting for this since years:cry:, can you continue Mays Gym teacher work event. Please make it a gangbang as getting gangbanged at gym job as trainer is so hot:love:

Also, please add more repeatable events, you can just use old CGs, we all don’t care. Like making some exhibition and teaching assistant events repeatable. I would love that. Like for example -

1.Can you add a repeatable event for May’s father at home office. You can use old CGs, just brush up the dialogues a bit and it’ll be fine.

2. A repeatable event where we can see May’s mother working at strip club. We already have one old CG right, is it possible to use those pics and make it a repeatable event like May mother works there every Saturday evening or something like that? We can tie it up to point 1, where we can have May and her Mom get gangbanged at club, like in public(Like the strip club hosts a special event to increase their sales/profits and they call on their old ace working stripper/model which turns out to be May’s Mom and she participates on a hands-on stripping event every weekend to promote/increase sales). At the beginning May sees her mom working as stripper then realises it’s her mom and then watches her fuck the patrons on stage starting with one, then one more joins and soon it devolves into a gangbang. Next time May can choose to join her. Damn just thinking about it makes it horny as fuck. Please consider adding this.
A group sex/gang bang focused update is unlikely to happen, sorry.

First because creating those kind of events are usually the most time consuming to create due to the amount of characters/poses/angles involved. Although they are kinda fun to make. I do have some idea's for more of those so it's likely we'll see more of those in the future.

I might add more repeatable events for some events, but I always wonder how many people actually enjoy those.
The advantage is that creating a repeatable event cost less time to make than a complete new event, but I try to make at least some textual changes and sometimes also slightly different CG.

Having played a lot of RPGM games myself I rather prefer some original scene/event then seeing the same scene 6 times with only minor text changes. So I might be a bit biased against them. Personally I don't see the point in seeing the exact same scene with 6 different outfits as you might see in some of those Japanese RPGM maker games.

I actually have an idea that involves both May and her mom and I hope I'll be able to implement that idea at some point.

Yeah the Gym/Job is kinda stalled atm. I wish I had some time to get back to that, because I do have some idea's for some events in the gym. (not the job atm) The earlier gym events for example could really use a bit of rework, because some of those old CG make me cringe. And it would be fun to make her work-out in the gym naked after work time for example.

The problem is just I only have so much time and I also need to try and keep moving things forward.
If I keep expanding it will never progress. For the same reason I never got around making a job for her as a masseur. (That's one of the idea's I had but simply had to drop it.

I'll think about making some more repeatable events and I'll take a look at some of your other suggestions for repeatable events. (no promises tho)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Seems you can only go pantyless if the brother stole her panties.
A lot further along in the game May will be able to take her panties off.
Hence the last outfit doesn't even have panties.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Hansvoralb

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
I'll have to give Succulence a try, looks like the sequel is already under way. Exploited is still really new, I think it will get spicier as they keep building on it. Bawdy developer is having some issues, and his follow up game might be in trouble. The first one he worked on (bawdy) is another nice corruption tale. Both of these are far more linear than CoA, Crazybat has done a wonder job building this game and hopefully has quite a lot more to go because there really is no real good replacement for this game.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Why is this game so slow?
Compared to other games of the same style. This one is too slow.
It's a good game, but it's slow on my PC. :unsure:
Try turning off night effects in the settings, a couple machines I've tested it on didn't like the night/evening effect and turn off cars too they draw quite a bit when in the city.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'd like to know how you get the fps to show up like that.

Plus what are those others games like.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why is this game so slow?
Compared to other games of the same style. This one is too slow.
It's a good game, but it's slow on my PC. :unsure:
View attachment 2415139

View attachment 2415141 View attachment 2415140 View attachment 2415142
It's a crappy engine and it's prob because I'm using a dll to run the game at a higher resolution that it's intended for.

Personally I don't even notice it because the FPS doesn't really seem to effect my performance and the game doesn't feel slow, at least to me.

The reason it also might feel slow is because the map are bigger because of the higher resolution and thus it feels like the character is moving slower. You can use W to toggle may's movement speed.

My other advice would be to start the game using Falcon-mkxp.exe (it a optimized engine mod made by PK2000) it runs the game at 60fps .

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Being asked by many, so i'm going to ask too. Just tell me if i'm missing something with the problem with he screen cut

screen resolution 1920x1080, also tried setting 1280x96'
tried to edit the game.ini fullscreen=1 to =0, maybe it could help. it didn't
video driver updated

and yes, im playing from laptop like other people. if there is something else i can do, good, otherwise i will just give up
Screenshot (1633).png Screenshot (1632).png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
A group sex/gang bang focused update is unlikely to happen, sorry.

First because creating those kind of events are usually the most time consuming to create due to the amount of characters/poses/angles involved. Although they are kinda fun to make. I do have some idea's for more of those so it's likely we'll see more of those in the future.

I might add more repeatable events for some events, but I always wonder how many people actually enjoy those.
The advantage is that creating a repeatable event cost less time to make than a complete new event, but I try to make at least some textual changes and sometimes also slightly different CG.

Having played a lot of RPGM games myself I rather prefer some original scene/event then seeing the same scene 6 times with only minor text changes. So I might be a bit biased against them. Personally I don't see the point in seeing the exact same scene with 6 different outfits as you might see in some of those Japanese RPGM maker games.

I actually have an idea that involves both May and her mom and I hope I'll be able to implement that idea at some point.

Yeah the Gym/Job is kinda stalled atm. I wish I had some time to get back to that, because I do have some idea's for some events in the gym. (not the job atm) The earlier gym events for example could really use a bit of rework, because some of those old CG make me cringe. And it would be fun to make her work-out in the gym naked after work time for example.

The problem is just I only have so much time and I also need to try and keep moving things forward.
If I keep expanding it will never progress. For the same reason I never got around making a job for her as a masseur. (That's one of the idea's I had but simply had to drop it.

I'll think about making some more repeatable events and I'll take a look at some of your other suggestions for repeatable events. (no promises tho)
Towards the later stages of corruption, you need to go hard with gangbang, group sex, and in general public use sluttery. If you go by how loved fem protag slow corruption games like Ambrosia do it, it definitely is a great payoff after you spend the whole game corrupting her to where you can see just non stop gangbangs and her getting creampied by 50 strangers. Or prostituting herself to anyone on the street. Considering how often you update, Idk how much more content you have planned, but I think the later stages of her corruption should definitely have a hard focus on this.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes