NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Heyo, I just grabbed the latest version of the game and started a fresh save since it's been a while and I'm told I'm missing the shop_cam1 picture. Anyone happen to have a fix for this?

chiefsfankc

Dec 22, 2018
Got to a point of the game where brother is in May's room while she is sleeping and fingering her and get error and game crashes. Anyone else have this same issue?

Error says:

Script 'Cache' Line 106: RGSSError Occurred. Failed to create bitmap.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got to a point of the game where brother is in May's room while she is sleeping and fingering her and get error and game crashes. Anyone else have this same issue?

Error says:

Script 'Cache' Line 106: RGSSError Occurred. Failed to create bitmap.
This is a generic crash issue's that can occur randomly. It shouldn't keep crashing at the same place.
The longer you play the higher the chance you'll get this error.

Using the falcon-mkxp.exe seems to reduce the chance this crash from happening.

Has something to do with the engine not able to able load the correct bitmap in time from the game cache.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
There's a quick fix that should fix people not able to progress the principal event right after class.

This happens when you go to class without piercing. I forgot to copy/past a piece of code for the non-pierced variant.

Just extract into the data folder and overwrite.

is this quick fix still needed with 2.4?

sebbu

May 2, 2022
I got a softlock when peeing with last (4th?) outfit wih both buttplug and piercing,the event runs twice and i keep seeing he image afterwards. Works if i remive the piercings.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I got a softlock when peeing with last (4th?) outfit wih both buttplug and piercing,the event runs twice and i keep seeing he image afterwards. Works if i remive the piercings.
Thank for letting me know. I'll look into it.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes