Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Started with save game, did a few events, went to diner at beach in evening, changed into bikini then got stuck coming into dining room. Saved game there.
Could you upload the savegame so I could take a look? Perhaps even the autosave from just before if you still have that one?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any Scene or Future Content MC can walk around with a Vibrator?
There no content walking around a vibrator. There is a event with the mc is wearing anal beads in public.
And she gets to walk around with a but plug later in the game.

I might do something with other stuff in the future, but it will likely be limited for specific event(s).

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
There no content walking around a vibrator. There is a event with the mc is wearing anal beads in public.
And she gets to walk around with a but plug later in the game.

I might do something with other stuff in the future, but it will likely be limited for specific event(s).
No Problem ^^ Just happy to give some feedback for an awesome game with already a lot of content as it is

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I played with your save game, but I'm unable to reproduces the issue. I just did the waiter job. Changed back in her clothes and left the diner without any problems.
I'll check it out, I've ben having issues with other games freezing in RPGMaker.
EDIT: Ran through your save and next day froze at the same place. I also have piercings coming and going depending on scene. Using the optional exe, not game one.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Might I suggest that the Dev makes it clear in the overview, that you can't use a mouse or touchpad to play this game. To save people the trouble of downloading a game that they won't want to play. Some of us hate having to use the arrow keys to play games. If I'd known that in advance, I wouldn't have bothered trying at all.

I'm not saying that the game is bad or anything like that. Just that some advance warning would be helpful to players, and eliminate most of the potential for that kind of criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: AVM666

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'll check it out, I've ben having issues with other games freezing in RPGMaker.
EDIT: Ran through your save and next day froze at the same place. I also have piercings coming and going depending on scene. Using the optional exe, not game one.
Well not every scene has a piercing variant. Many of the new ones do. (Not all of them)

I did make a few of the older events, but I'm not going to make variants for every old event simply too much work.
So yeah for some events her piercing may magical disappear.

So as much as I hate the inconsistency I'll have to learn to live with it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Might I suggest that the Dev makes it clear in the overview, that you can't use a mouse or touchpad to play this game. To save people the trouble of downloading a game that they won't want to play. Some of us hate having to use the arrow keys to play games. If I'd known that in advance, I wouldn't have bothered trying at all.

I'm not saying that the game is bad or anything like that. Just that some advance warning would be helpful to players, and eliminate most of the potential for that kind of criticism.
What are you talking about? Did you actually play the latest version before you decided to post this?
You can use a mouse. I've added mouse support for over a year. It might be sub optimal in some situation tho.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well not every scene has a piercing variant. Many of the new ones do. (Not all of them)

I did make a few of the older events, but I'm not going to make variants for every old event simply too much work.
So yeah for some events her piercing may magical disappear.

So as much as I hate the inconsistency I'll have to learn to live with it.
It must be from a save in the game. I don't like piercings or shaved mounds. I think the freezing comes from another source as multiple games are freezing on play. All are RPGM engine games. Still like the game, just frustrating knowing I miss so much content using saves that aren't mine. I will try to start a fresh game and hide my saves.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It must be from a save in the game. I don't like piercings or shaved mounds. I think the freezing comes from another source as multiple games are freezing on play. All are RPGM engine games. Still like the game, just frustrating knowing I miss so much content using saves that aren't mine. I will try to start a fresh game and hide my saves.
Well if you noticed piercing somewhere while you haven't equip them please let me know, because there could be an error in specific event displaying wrong picture? If you haven't equipped them you shouldn't see them.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well if you noticed piercing somewhere while you haven't equip them please let me know, because there could be an error in specific event displaying wrong picture? If you haven't equipped them you shouldn't see them.
It was from your saves as mine get erased with new updates.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
When you do the webcam shows with the toys, it counts as penetration instead of penetration with sextoy. Idk if it changes any dialogs later but I felt like reporting it here.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I also experience freezing in a bunch of RPGM games, but never had the issue in CoA. In some other game it unfreezes or progresses a bit when I resize/drag around the game window a bit. My current hypothesis is that this happens for some animations/transitions where the normal framerate is ignored to make it look more smooth, but >1K framerate makes counting time since last frame in rounded milliseconds break, and messing around with the game window introduces some lag which delays the next frame a bit.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When you do the webcam shows with the toys, it counts as penetration instead of penetration with sextoy. Idk if it changes any dialogs later but I felt like reporting it here.
Thanks. I'll see if I can correct that. I changed the variable at some point. This must be a left over from that.

Reactions: zedascove

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks. I'll see if I can correct that. I changed the variable at some point. This must be a left over from that.
And apparently it does affect dialog.

I just played the Gina house event and she says she already took a dick inside so she's used to it. I was keeping her viriginity exactly for scenes like that.

Is there any way for myself to change it?

Great game btw. I just wish we could skip the events we've already seen. Not very fun to keep watching the whole scene again over and over again.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes