okokok

Aug 19, 2016
There's no way to skip events only if they don't contain unread text is there? I'm assuming the scene skip option from the item is indiscriminate

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone with experience on RPGMaker save editor here?

I've managed to find the "pussy" variable, but now I'm trying to find the "Double Penetration" one(apparently the toys counted as DP too) but having no success since there are many variables with the value.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
And apparently it does affect dialog.

I just played the Gina house event and she says she already took a dick inside so she's used to it. I was keeping her viriginity exactly for scenes like that.

Is there any way for myself to change it?

Great game btw. I just wish we could skip the events we've already seen. Not very fun to keep watching the whole scene again over and over again.

Change variable 127 to 0. This is the variable I used to keep track of that. You can use savegame editor online.
I can do it for you if you have problems with it.

Some scenes/event are skip able if you enable scene skipping with the item inside her inventory.

I haven't implemented it for every repeatable event tho. Library, clothing store, and webcam event up to stage 5 or something out of the top of my head.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there normally a patch that comes after these updates? Should I wait or just jump in?
If there are any game breaking/annoying bugs I usually release a patch for it. So far none have been reported.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There's no way to skip events only if they don't contain unread text is there? I'm assuming the scene skip option from the item is indiscriminate
Skip scene only works for certain events after you have seen them at least once.

It has no relation to if you have seen all the text. The repeating ones usually have only sightly text changes during second viewing. Sometimes dialog is changed depending on certain stats.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone with experience on RPGMaker save editor here?

I've managed to find the "pussy" variable, but now I'm trying to find the "Double Penetration" one(apparently the toys counted as DP too) but having no success since there are many variables with the value.
It's variable 148. I didn't find any code which up this variant in stage4 of the webcam event. I'll take another look.
This variable shouldn't be used until much further in the game.

Reactions: zedascove

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Played the game now for iet a while and it is realy fun.
It takes a while, till you get the "good stuff", but it is OK.

Two questions:
When and where can May shave her pubes? I have not found it jet.
To whom can she give her virginity? Still she is and I want to find the right one. (Not Daniel)

Thank you!

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I'm afraid I fucked up a quest. I forgot to spend a weekend with gina.
I only remembered when she invited me to spend the night.
The questlog says at "Ginas Suprice" that she is waiting for me at the weekend at the college, but she does not appear there. Please tell me that I can fix this again :-(

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The questlog says at "Ginas Suprice" that she is waiting for me at the weekend at the college, but she does not appear there. Please tell me that I can fix this again :-(
Take a look at the bus stop options in the home area. If the quest is ready to advance you should see an option to visit Gina's home. If not, dunno ;)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Take a look at the bus stop options in the home area. If the quest is ready to advance you should see an option to visit Gina's home. If not, dunno ;)
I just did this, this is not the quest "Gina's surprise" but the sleepover at Gina where you fuck her father. After that, the quest Gina's surprise is unfortunately still active.

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
I remember there was a post here that explained how to make the game run better but can't find it. I think it had something to do with the fps?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
That quest is only accessible if May hasn't shaved herself yet. After she shaved the quest becomes inaccessible.
The event is to be played quite early in the game and only has bush CG.

If you already passed that point and want to see the event you can always use saveeditonline and flip switch 432 to on to unlock the event inside the recollection room.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Played the game now for iet a while and it is realy fun.
It takes a while, till you get the "good stuff", but it is OK.

Two questions:
When and where can May shave her pubes? I have not found it jet.
To whom can she give her virginity? Still she is and I want to find the right one. (Not Daniel)

Thank you!
An event should trigger when May shame is 56 or lower. You can't really miss it.

Anyone you want (Dad, neighbor) but to be fair I only put that option in the game afterwards so it's a fairly simple mechanism.
If you wait very long you might run into a scene where she will loose her virginity eventually and might loose a lot of sexy stuff.

flamy

Mar 23, 2018
i just got softlocked... i picked up gina for the cheerleader contest and entered the school to change clothes, but the nurse asked me to go to her room. thing is i can't leave the school as i must talk to Sydney first, but i can't go to Sydney as well, it says i have nothing to do there. how do i get unlocked?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i just got softlocked... i picked up gina for the cheerleader contest and entered the school to change clothes, but the nurse asked me to go to her room. thing is i can't leave the school as i must talk to Sydney first, but i can't go to Sydney as well, it says i have nothing to do there. how do i get unlocked?
I haven't heard that one before. Might be a issue that only pops-up when the nurse event was triggered at the same time.
I don't think there anything you can do. Might need to flip some switches for this.

Could you upload your save? I'll see If I can fix it.

Reactions: flamy

flamy

Mar 23, 2018
I haven't heard that one before. Might be a issue that only pops-up when the nurse event was triggered at the same time.
I don't think there anything you can do. Might need to flip some switches for this.

Could you upload your save? I'll see If I can fix it.
thank you for your reply! sure, here it goes:
i can't upload directly on the forum because of the file extension, hope you don't mind

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes