Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thank you for your reply! sure, here it goes:
i can't upload directly on the forum because of the file extension, hope you don't mind
Np. You can just rename it to .zip or zip it any will allow you to upload.

Reactions: flamy

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thank you for your reply! sure, here it goes:
i can't upload directly on the forum because of the file extension, hope you don't mind
The problem was indeed what I suspected. The nurse event triggered when you entered the college.
I made some changes so that shouldn't happen in future versions anymore.

I've made some changes so you can leave the college now. Just rename the file to .rvdata2

The only problem is you can't go see the nurse now unless we set the switch back again after you finished the event.
So After the event save the game and upload your save again and I'll set the switch back so you can visit the nurse office the next time.

Reactions: flamy

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Is the webcam show bugged or something? When I say yes to the promt, nothing happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Ah, I figured it out. It skips the second promt if the text speed is set to instant.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am locked out of the beach. I have both the school and the sports swimsuits. Whenever I try to enter the beach, I get the text "I should put on my clothes back on before I leave!" (horrible English) and am bounced back out. Using the mouse will get me the same text but will cross into the beach, but now entrance to the changing room is disabled and I can not change into a swimsuit to sunbathe. If I try to leave, I get the same text (even though I'm not in my swimsuit) and bounce but using the mouse gets me through.

The save is attached.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I am locked out of the beach. I have both the school and the sports swimsuits. Whenever I try to enter the beach, I get the text "I should put on my clothes back on before I leave!" (horrible English) and am bounced back out. Using the mouse will get me the same text but will cross into the beach, but now entrance to the changing room is disabled and I can not change into a swimsuit to sunbathe. If I try to leave, I get the same text (even though I'm not in my swimsuit) and bounce but using the mouse gets me through.

The save is attached.
Fixed it for ya. For some reason the switch which is set to on when sunbathing is still active.
I'm unable to reproduce the issue.

Reactions: DuDraig

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Fixed it for ya. For some reason the switch which is set to on when sunbathing is still active.
I'm unable to reproduce the issue.
Thank you for such a quick response! :p The problem is indeed fixed but the day was advanced to the afternoon so I lost the opportunity for sunbathing stat boosts. No biggy.

I have no idea when it happened but one theory is that the last time I went to the beach in the morning I decided to put on the sports swimsuit at home to see if I could walk around in it and was surprised that I could. I went to the beach and did not have to change clothes to sunbathe. However, when I left the beach, I also did not change clothes and kept the bathing suit on. I do not remember if the change clothes text came up when I left but, since I usually use the mouse, it would've displayed the text but let me through anyway. This might've caused the state corruption.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have two requests for your game that address eyestrain.
  1. Please change the mouse cursor. It is so small, thin, and monochromatic that it is VERY difficult to see against the busy backgrounds. I'm always losing the ac-cursor-ed thing! <rim shot> :giggle:
  2. Please brighten the thought text color, or make it configurable. It's level of darkness has the same grey-scale as the background blue of the dialog box and makes it extremely difficult to read.
I hope you find that helpful.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for such a quick response! :p The problem is indeed fixed but the day was advanced to the afternoon so I lost the opportunity for sunbathing stat boosts. No biggy.

I have no idea when it happened but one theory is that the last time I went to the beach in the morning I decided to put on the sports swimsuit at home to see if I could walk around in it and was surprised that I could. I went to the beach and did not have to change clothes to sunbathe. However, when I left the beach, I also did not change clothes and kept the bathing suit on. I do not remember if the change clothes text came up when I left but, since I usually use the mouse, it would've displayed the text but let me through anyway. This might've caused the state corruption.
Thanks for explaining. I think that's what caused this. I'll see if I can prevent that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have two requests for your game that address eyestrain.
  1. Please change the mouse cursor. It is so small, thin, and monochromatic that it is VERY difficult to see against the busy backgrounds. I'm always losing the ac-cursor-ed thing! <rim shot> :giggle:
  2. Please brighten the thought text color, or make it configurable. It's level of darkness has the same grey-scale as the background blue of the dialog box and makes it extremely difficult to read.
I hope you find that helpful.

1) Your the first one the bring this issue up. I'm not even sure if that an option. It's part of a mouse script I got from somwhere else. I doubt I can make it an bigger that's for sure. There might be an option to change the cursor.

2) It reads pretty fine on my screen. I considered making it bright red, but it hurt my eyes.)
It may look different on your monitor due too difference in color display and setting.

You could try changing the background color of the text box to something that makes it more readable for you.
You can customize it under system menu.

QueenCala

Apr 27, 2022
If I chose never again before the second event with the brother and sister am I locked out of the Mom's stuff as well? If so will i have to start over as I have no save to go back too.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If I chose never again before the second event with the brother and sister am I locked out of the Mom's stuff as well? If so will i have to start over as I have no save to go back too.
No. The mom stuff should keep working.

johni48

Jul 26, 2020
Hi! Is there a way to play this game on Mac? I tried searching for it online but I could not find it anywhere

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
Wishes/requests:

Could we get some more "sister" and "brother" contents? Some suggestions might be that Mia joins in the new meal-time dress code; shower sharing; watching TV together; sleeping (just sleeping ;) ); full on sex?

And maybe more college class mate events? Reintroducing the shower after phys.ed; going to the beach together; working together (café, clothing store, lifeguard, library, flyers, gym); visiting each other.

Related: new bikini? Maybe topless?

Otherwise, great game, always brings me joy when there's a new update.

Reactions: slexywexy and rh12

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
In follow-up to ricola's comments, is there a way to advance further with Mia without having to get involved with the brother at all (and a way to avoid him coming into your room)?

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
I've found a soft-lock where if you say no to the principal after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it forces you back into the conversation when the conversation ends.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes