Swardy0010

Aug 5, 2021
is it possible to fuck the old neighbour next door? Also itd be dope to see strapon content implemented at some point with the mother or other females in the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is it possible to fuck the old neighbour next door? Also itd be dope to see strapon content implemented at some point with the mother or other females in the game.
No strapon content will/can be added to the game. The engine I use simple have any options/models for such content.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give an (long overdue) update on development.

I've been working on a new sunbathing event on the beach. May can buy/equip a new outfit.
I comes in two variants. Shaved and with pubes. Since the event is intended to trigger around 60ish shame.
The "shaved" will have a couple of option to expand the scene depending on some of May's other stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also added a couple of small npc interaction events with two npc's around the beach while May is wearing the red swimsuit.
And also two new events wearing the new outfit. One of these will have 2 variants (Shaved/non-shaved)
The other one I will still need to finish. I've created the CG, but still need to create the event itself.

I've also removed the "barrier" around the beach to allow May to roam around the beach map.
I also put some restriction in place to prevent players leaving the map or triggering other events that could screw things up.

Creating these mini events was fun, but they do add up. I'd like to add some more npc interactions in the future. (maybe even smaller). Add different NPC's for future outfits to try and attempt to add a bit of variation.

I've also reworked/replaced a few CG from the first exhibition contest event.
I've added a "plugged" variant for the library job and the jobs at the clothing store.

I also considered reworking the Beach cafe job a bit, but decided that would prob take to much time at the moment.

I'm currently working on a bigger event at the clothing store. This is a sort of "Final" event for the clothing store job.
What kind of job will Mike have for her? Don't want to spoil to much.

Cheers,

Crazybat

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Little things added to mid-game sounds really nice, makes it feel a lot more alive and less grindy since you have more different options at any given time. Keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: rh12 and johnyboi77
Sep 25, 2017
Reporting a small bug, maybe it's laready been reported, didn't read the 223 pages....

May is at 45 shame, gets called to the nurse and she has all her pubic hiar shaved, even though I didn't go through the shaving process with the sister yet.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Reporting a small bug, maybe it's laready been reported, didn't read the 223 pages....

May is at 45 shame, gets called to the nurse and she has all her pubic hiar shaved, even though I didn't go through the shaving process with the sister yet.
I'll need to check that. I think that's been in the game for a long time already then. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: rh12 and ddsafsd

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys

Just a quick update.

It has been about 3 months ago since the last update, but the update isn't finished yet.
I just finished a draft of the last event just yesterday.

I haven't had much time/energy to work on the game on the last few weekdays, so I hope to finish the update this weekend.
Still need to do some polishing/testing and some minor additions and do some coding to integrate the final event into the game.

The final event will be an new webcam event. May won't be alone this time :sneaky:
If you watched al the previous ones you might guess who will join her.

Cg count is currently at 6395, so I expect we'll end up somewhere around 300 new Cg for this update.

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay i never played this game. And the pictures in the first post are suggesting its main focus is lesbian protagonist.
Are there any different love interests?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Oh, yeah, there are several love interests, but also a variety of sexual encounters. She has a stats page of what she's done and how many times.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I haven't played this game I think in almost in a year but how much content is there between the MC/Mother? Is there any more MC/sister content outside of the exhibition scenes?

I know there was at least a shower scene/arc with the mother but I think that is as far as that went.

I love the game and lesbian incest content is rare but the grind in this game is... daunting to say the least especially if there isn't much of interest in the content.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes