Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Wishes/requests:

Could we get some more "sister" and "brother" contents? Some suggestions might be that Mia joins in the new meal-time dress code; shower sharing; watching TV together; sleeping (just sleeping ;) ); full on sex?

And maybe more college class mate events? Reintroducing the shower after phys.ed; going to the beach together; working together (café, clothing store, lifeguard, library, flyers, gym); visiting each other.

Related: new bikini? Maybe topless?

Otherwise, great game, always brings me joy when there's a new update.
I'd like to add some more bother/sister stuff at some point if I can, But it's just not on my radar atm.
Simply too much other stuff going on atm.

As for the 2nd. Interesting idea's, but I simply don't see me having any time working on events like those.

As for the beach. I have idea to expand that a bit more with a few more events at some point. More outfit maybe some interaction with npc a people around the beach. May going to the beach bar in a very revealing swimsuit driving the customer nuts. That kind of idea's are floating around in my head.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
In follow-up to ricola's comments, is there a way to advance further with Mia without having to get involved with the brother at all (and a way to avoid him coming into your room)?
Not at the moment. You can't prevent him coming into the room. You can prevent him from doing anything with her tho other then watching her.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've found a soft-lock where if you say no to the principal after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it forces you back into the conversation when the conversation ends.
Thank for reporting it. Seem I forgot to clear the picture when you say no. The game is actually still running, but the view is blocked by the picture. Should be a simple fix. I've attached your save clearing the event saying no.

Last edited:

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Thank for reporting it. Seem I forgot to clear the picture when you say no. The game is actually still running, but the view is blocked by the picture. Should be a simple fix. I've attached your save clearing the event saying no.
Much appreciated, thanks. :)

Reactions: Crazybat

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
v2.5
41 Confidence
69 Corruption
55 Exhibition
9 Shame

All the dancing events at the nightclub are seemingly complete.
The gloryhole, streetwalking, and roleplay events are seemingly complete.

I am very confused as to what can be done next. The quest journal has eight lines of "??????" as active quests that provide no information. This makes it seem like there is a lot more to do but nothing new seems to be happening anywhere. I have no clue if I'm at the end of current content or if there is more that can be done.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
v2.5
41 Confidence
69 Corruption
55 Exhibition
9 Shame

All the dancing events at the nightclub are seemingly complete.
The gloryhole, streetwalking, and roleplay events are seemingly complete.

I am very confused as to what can be done next. The quest journal has eight lines of "??????" as active quests that provide no information. This makes it seem like there is a lot more to do but nothing new seems to be happening anywhere. I have no clue if I'm at the end of current content or if there is more that can be done.
I'm pretty sure you've seen all the content. I have no clue what the ????? in the quest log is about. A bug/glitch prob?
You can always check the recollection room to see if everything is unlocked.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Anybody else have an issue where the game closes down by itself on occasion? and when I try to load my save it's just a black screen with the music playing.

xpertery

Apr 10, 2019
there's a bug if you go to gina's house first, and then try to complete the beach photoshoot it hardlocks the game telling you to put on your clothes on before leaving, into the beach before event, and out of the beach after the event

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
there's a bug if you go to gina's house first, and then try to complete the beach photoshoot it hardlocks the game telling you to put on your clothes on before leaving, into the beach before event, and out of the beach after the event
Sorry for the late reply. Must have missed some notifications. You mean halfway the photoshoot? After the beach photo shoot you went to Gina's house instead of back to the photo studio? There should be some safeguard in place to prevent that since that would likely screw up the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
does Gina's cheerleading event stop triggering after a certain amount stats increase
The only reason you can't access it anymore if May has shaved herself, simply because there's only a bush version of the event.
It's triggered fairly early so if you wait very long it becomes unavailable.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hope at some future point she gets another piercing like the lady in the clothingstore :D
The clothing store was a kind of experiment to see if it was doable. I made it work eventually and it was kinda fun to experiment.

It's however very time-consuming/tedious to get it done for a lot of CG simply because there is no way to do it quickly or easy. The position of the clit piercing doesn't adjust itself based on the pose. (unlike the nipple piercings)

Every pose would require manual adjust on the position of the jewelry in the main game and then go back to the studio to see if it's correct and repeat that process for every pose. It's just way too much work.

Reactions: rh12

TragicV1.2

Jul 24, 2021
I think my save is bugged. For the quest outdoor exposure I found the place next to the clothes store, and altho the Objective is marked green for complete, the description above it isn't? Is it bugged, or is it normally like that?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think my save is bugged. For the quest outdoor exposure I found the place next to the clothes store, and altho the Objective is marked green for complete, the description above it isn't? Is it bugged, or is it normally like that?
The quest tracking doesn't really effect the event itself.
The event itself should work fine. Might be just a glitch/bug with the quest tracker.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes