Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
some minor nuisances
1) I can't shower at home because I don't know how to change into my towel.

2) The lagginess is unbearable at times, also it makes me make wrong choices because I press Enter before seeing that a choice is about to be made,

3) Even though I disabled auto-saves, the menu keeps putting the selection bar on the auto-slot save, so i need to keep in mind which slot I'm actually playing on and often wind up saving on the auto-save slot instead of the slot that I intend.

4) After returning to the house with the batteries, I had a scene with mom in her bedroom and Mia introduced me to exhibitionism. Next day I couldn't deliver the batteries, and thus I cannot leave the house anymore.

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well beter wait until the next release, still crashing for me when I try to enter on the house after the MC goes to the balcony and strip until she are in full underwere

Ciiriel

Sep 11, 2021
Did you try using the save where the bug is triggered or a save from before?

Unfortunately It won't work with save games that are saved in this map while the bug is triggered.
So in order to see if it fixed the problem you need a save from before and then enter the map again.

If you don't have a save from before see the next post below.

Sadly it was only the autosave mechanic which gave me that save. I have a save which is a few ingame days before - so i guess i play that again. But thank you for that quick response.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
some minor nuisances

2) The lagginess is unbearable at times, also it makes me make wrong choices because I press Enter before seeing that a choice is about to be made,

3) Even though I disabled auto-saves, the menu keeps putting the selection bar on the auto-slot save, so i need to keep in mind which slot I'm actually playing on and often wind up saving on the auto-save slot instead of the slot that I intend.
Use dresser to change clothing, its next to the computer in Mays bedroom

Use falcon-mkxp to launch & Turn off cars, standing picture, and night effect in the settings (use box next to mirror, and then find settings in items menu) to improve performance

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So are old saves working? I loaded my last save from last update but guide is not updates I received some message to swing by a clothing store but nothing happens when I go to mike.
In general old saves should work fine. However any saves make during an active event that has been changed later might cause issues.

I'll need more detail on the message and what part you're at to answer/assist you in more detail. (Make sure to check the quest log for any open entries)

It's likely just a message for a new outfit or something so check the shopping menu.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
some minor nuisances

4) After returning to the house with the batteries, I had a scene with mom in her bedroom and Mia introduced me to exhibitionism. Next day I couldn't deliver the batteries, and thus I cannot leave the house anymore.
Since the other question have already been answered. I'll try to aswser some of your other questions.

3) no idea why that happens. It's annoying I know.

4) Could you provide me a save file so I can take a look at it? I don't remember the exact order in which those event should play out of the top of my head, so I will need to do some digging.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
well beter wait until the next release, still crashing for me when I try to enter on the house after the MC goes to the balcony and strip until she are in full underwere
Crashing how? Is there any error? Other then the can't draw bitmap error which might randomly occur I haven't had any reports of people who's games are crashing so far. I could be that some file are corrupt or misnamed.

Could you provide me a save game, so I can try to reproduce it?

D1012

Sep 8, 2021
game crashes while doing cam show with sister, idk error message or if there is one, game simply closes and has to be reopened, also when that occurs, the last save is gone. happened 4 times, havent tried it after the 4 crash, just continued on doing other things

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
game crashes while doing cam show with sister, idk error message or if there is one, game simply closes and has to be reopened, also when that occurs, the last save is gone. happened 4 times, havent tried it after the 4 crash, just continued on doing other things
I've run the event several times. I've had no crashes. Does it crash at the same spot everytime?

The only crashes that might occur is the Can't draw bitmap error, but those are can occur randomly and usually don't persist at the exact same spot. It could be that one the files is corrupted and can't be red, but I would expect at least an error message of some sort.

I don't see how a crash would remove a save file. Is it an autosave file? Or a manual save that you made?

If there are actually save files removed I suspect something like a firewall/virus scanner that's interfering and removing the file/putting in in quarantine might be causing this.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Crashing how? Is there any error? Other then the can't draw bitmap error which might randomly occur I haven't had any reports of people who's games are crashing so far. I could be that some file are corrupt or misnamed.

Could you provide me a save game, so I can try to reproduce it?
Sorry but I can't provide the error it just was crashed on the moment I was tryed to make the mc enter again on the house after she expose with the normal lingerie with stripes, withaut guive me chance to can do that I could remember the popup who have appeared have sayed it is not possible to parse the script and some other things I can't remember beter see wat hapens on that moment of the game., where the Mc was exposed herself with tthe image of the boobs and groin covereds with the striped lingerie, also have beguined the game from the beguining dont having do any save damn for my big mistake, all I know it is I dont use the game because I dont want to crash again, by the way the firewall seems to dont have the file on quarintine or blocked about avasty not sure but dont have recieved any message from the antivirus.

Last edited:

Gewwwwww

Mar 6, 2021
That might Help. I checked the code, but at first glace it's the 99% the same as the previous version.

I've attached the map file from the previous version. extract and overwrite inside the data directory should revert it back to the previous version. (Perhaps make a back-up just to be sure) I'm curious if this resolves the problem.
Worked a charm, thanks! (kinda mad I didn't check before restarting save and getting to this point again)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes