Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do I trigger the fashion show event? I've tried every single combination I can think of while working in the clothing store and nothing seems to trigger it.
The only requirement is that she needs to have 35 corruption and I should trigger in her bedroom in the morning.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just want to provide some background/reflections/ramblings on the last update.

I've put it inside spoiler for people who haven't played the 2.6 events yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For entertainment purposes a random picture from some testing/fooling around a few months ago. Def not part of a planned event yet. But won't rule out I might add something using that item
silly.jpg

I'm sort of taking a "short" break other then bugfixes and answering questions and thinking about events/scene I haven't worked on new stuff the game. I might release a bugfix release with some small changes/additions somewhere next week.

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i have a problem with the game. when descending the stairs in school and being called to sydneys office (nurse) the call replays endlessly and thus the game becomes unplayable. any fix?

Reactions: dgfg1111

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Bug: v2.6 w/ Map009_v_2-6_FIX - Shameless cheat used daily from day 1
Sat. Morning, Wk. 4 - Shame: 36 Lust: 90 Confidence:20 Exhibitionism: 22 Corruption: 12
Panties stolen 3: - Clothing store - choose Red Dress

Clean store - reach final trapped garment, May on knees, pantieless:
Mike's third thought (Final?):

"Mike
(Wow! What a delicious looking pink pussy! [emoji heart, emoji heart] "

No closing parentheses

RPG Error:

Script 'Message system' line 938: No MethodError occured.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

Game crash to desktop

Continued game with alternate dress.

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bug: v2.6 w/ Map009_v_2-6_FIX - Shameless cheat used daily from day 1
Sat. Morning, Wk. 4 - Shame: 36 Lust: 90 Confidence:20 Exhibitionism: 22 Corruption: 12
Panties stolen 3: - Clothing store - choose Red Dress

Clean store - reach final trapped garment, May on knees, pantieless:
Mike's third thought (Final?):

"Mike
(Wow! What a delicious looking pink pussy! [emoji heart, emoji heart] "

No closing parentheses

RPG Error:

Script 'Message system' line 938: No MethodError occured.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

Game crash to desktop

Continued game with alternate dress.
Thank I'll have a look. Looks like some typo in that line that caused it to crash.

It was indeed a typo. Weird that nobody reported this problem before.
Anyways extracting and unzipping the attached map file into the data direction should fix it.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I did get the message, but I can't get it to trigger, even when using the 2.6 save.
Did you interact with Mike inside the clothing store? The one on the right side of the map. Not the one behind the counter.
Or is there no NPC at all? He will only be there in the afternoon.

1688994684058.png

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
It was indeed a typo. Weird that nobody reported this problem before.
Not so weird. Most player follow the line of least resistance, assuming the first choice is what developer wants to progress game. I'm the weird one. Thanx for fix.

Just some quick stats to show how much work Crazybat (a single individual) has put into this game:

First post - Feb 24, 2017. Today - July 10, 2023. = 2327 days, 52 updates, averaging one every 45 days.

Currently, v2.6 - 6410 CG. I did a slideshow of the 'pictures' directory, 1 second per pic. Total time just to view = 1 hour, 46 minutes.

Figure in modding art assets for scenes, variants for various game options (outfits, pubic hair, piercings, etc.), coding events and game progression, bug fixes, responding in this forum, .... That's a lot of work. Thanks, Crazybat!

Haven't played for a few updates, and restarting from scratch, so just getting up to speed on new stuff. Having said all the foregoing, I find the 'Autosave' function in the current version to be a nuisance rather than a help to my play style. (Just my opinion - not looking for change, just commenting). For details, see the pic.

Saves 3.jpg

Enjoy your "short" break, Crazybat. You've earned it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Not so weird. Most player follow the line of least resistance, assuming the first choice is what developer wants to progress game. I'm the weird one. Thanx for fix.

Just some quick stats to show how much work Crazybat (a single individual) has put into this game:

First post - Feb 24, 2017. Today - July 10, 2023. = 2327 days, 52 updates, averaging one every 45 days.

Currently, v2.6 - 6410 CG. I did a slideshow of the 'pictures' directory, 1 second per pic. Total time just to view = 1 hour, 46 minutes.

Figure in modding art assets for scenes, variants for various game options (outfits, pubic hair, piercings, etc.), coding events and game progression, bug fixes, responding in this forum, .... That's a lot of work. Thanks, Crazybat!

Haven't played for a few updates, and restarting from scratch, so just getting up to speed on new stuff. Having said all the foregoing, I find the 'Autosave' function in the current version to be a nuisance rather than a help to my play style. (Just my opinion - not looking for change, just commenting). For details, see the pic.

View attachment 2760439

Enjoy your "short" break, Crazybat. You've earned it.
It seems the autosave script isn't working as advertise. The autosave function is enabled/disabled by flipping a switch.

However even after "disabling" the switch it continues to autosave and thus jumps back to the autosave slot.
I did some testing and setting the saveslot number to 0 together with disabling the switch seem to "fix" this problem.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Of course, here it is.
No clue what happened but it seems the switch to activate the event wasn't activated properly. Looks like a glitch.
I've flipped the switch manual. I've attached the edited save game.
Should work fine now and should be able to continue with the attached save.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nordic Succubus

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
It seems the autosave script isn't working as advertise. The autosave function is enabled/disabled by flipping a switch.

However even after "disabling" the switch it continues to autosave and thus jumps back to the autosave slot.
I did some testing and setting the saveslot number to 0 together with disabling the switch seem to "fix" this problem.
As I said, I'm not looking for a fix, though if one eventually comes I will appreciate it. Two questions, though: Does save slot #0 equate to "File 1"? That I could work around. Is this a fix I could personally hack in the current downloaded game? (I'm not averse to hex editing. Even a hex address and file name would work for me.)

P.S. Go take your break! Forget about us for awhile! We'll just have to struggle along.

P.P.S. Take your break. But, just FYI - that new "ComingOfAge-v_2-6_FIX_Map023.7z" did NOT resolve the pantieless, red dress, clothing store game crash, at least if I load the saved game I sent you. Loaded a save game from that same morning, before going to work, recreated events, worked fine. Apparently that glitch got propogated into the save game, somehow. Something to be aware of generally with bug reports.

Last edited:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
222.PNG

How do I finish the quest named "Outdoor exposure"? Already did the manhole covers and the alley beside the clothing shop. I assumed that the quest should be already done because the lone objective got highlighted.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2763794

Getting this error during webcam event
Download the latest version from the op? You're using version 1.8 it seems. I remember there being a bug in a previous version because I replaced some CG but forget to rename the files properly. There should be a bug fix somewhere in this topic, but the sane thing to do is to just download the latest version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ashGHOUL

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
As I said, I'm not looking for a fix, though if one eventually comes I will appreciate it. Two questions, though: Does save slot #0 equate to "File 1"? That I could work around. Is this a fix I could personally hack in the current downloaded game? (I'm not averse to hex editing. Even a hex address and file name would work for me.)

P.S. Go take your break! Forget about us for awhile! We'll just have to struggle along.

P.P.S. Take your break. But, just FYI - that new "ComingOfAge-v_2-6_FIX_Map023.7z" did NOT resolve the pantieless, red dress, clothing store game crash, at least if I load the saved game I sent you. Loaded a save game from that same morning, before going to work, recreated events, worked fine. Apparently that glitch got propogated into the save game, somehow. Something to be aware of generally with bug reports.
Yeah I noticed that sometimes stuff is saved inside save games and it will execute the code saved in the save file instead of the updated map file.

Save file start with from 1 I believe (i don't know if the engine uses 0 internal)

I think I already fixed it. (I hope) Try the attached comment events file. Enable and then disabled autosave in setting then autosave should be disabled (for real) and should no longer jump to the autosave slot.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2763237

How do I finish the quest named "Outdoor exposure"? Already did the manhole covers and the alley beside the clothing shop. I assumed that the quest should be already done because the lone objective got highlighted.
It's just a bug In the quest tracker. Some of my older saves have those tho.
If you finished the event till the end (Ends with May masturbating) then you've finished the event.

Did you use an older save or started a new game?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes