Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this game? I've stuck
There's a very basic guide for the the 2weeks in game and an event guide how to trigger certain events, not everything is included tho.
Feel free to ask questions here.

A few events have also have tips how to unlock when interacting with them inside the recollection room. (You'll need to pull the lever first) .
(Still need to finish this for all events/)

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
There's a very basic guide for the the 2weeks in game and an event guide how to trigger certain events, not everything is included tho.
Feel free to ask questions here.

A few events have also have tips how to unlock when interacting with them inside the recollection room. (You'll need to pull the lever first) .
(Still need to finish this for all events/)
Sometimes, when we restart the game, some events began to be boring...
So, it would be nice to avoid revisiting an event for the umpteenth time. I think for exemple of the Christmas dream.
Moreover, it is a very great game, Celia events are a must to see and the character of May is very endearing.
How about an acting career for her?
Thanks for all

kingofthestoneage

Apr 17, 2019
I have a bug problem. when im on my way down school stairs and the loudspeakers tell me to go for the nurses office(nurse event 3) i cant, it just loops around and around and ive tried all my saves and it does not help, i end up looping around even if i restart the day or do something before that day...
Help plz!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

ascr95

Mar 23, 2018
Hi I'm having a small bug on the 1st day of the 7th week after the lesson I go down the stairs they make me the announcement that I have to go to the nurse but the announcement is repeated continuously, what should I do

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi I'm having a small bug on the 1st day of the 7th week after the lesson I go down the stairs they make me the announcement that I have to go to the nurse but the announcement is repeated continuously, what should I do
Follow the link in the post before yours.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
How to start webcam event stage1? I bought closes but when i try to strat a session nothing happened.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to start webcam event stage1? I bought closes but when i try to strat a session nothing happened.
Try setting the text speed to normal under setting. This can happen if text speed is set to instant.

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, am I missing something? I used an old save (2.5) at the start of 2.6. At first I got a massage from the shop owner and the sister. I did the shopowner Event And I talked to the sister. Mc said something like she's thinkig about it. But nothing happens now. I can't start a cam show. If I click on the stool at evening and click on start cameshow nothing happens. Is it a bug?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
and I had the talk with her at naked at night.
Try setting the text speed to normal under setting. This can happen if text speed is set to instant.
same solution as written 4 post before would be my guess.

Last edited:

echihunter

Jun 11, 2019
There is a infinite loop when I went downstair from college 2F to 1F and Sydney called May. Save file is attached.

Jun 17, 2017
How do I trigger the fashion show event? I've tried every single combination I can think of while working in the clothing store and nothing seems to trigger it.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes