Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I won't argue with you, as I know far, far less than you do about it, but I'm not sure it was that particular save file. Any v2.6 save when loaded in v2.6.1 behaves the same way, unless the "Autosave" is enabled and disabled in v2.6.1, saved, shutdown and restarted. (Though I'm not sure the restart is necessary, its just habit to do so in these kinds of situations, and I didn't test it.)

I'd like to stress something. Even with the current funky autosave situation (v2.6.1), the "Change scene location" is part of the problem -

Load a map in May's bedroom on the 2nd floor -
Activate "Save" function -
The "Autosave" file description does not change; shows May on 2nd floor -
Move to 1st floor -
The "Autosave" file description does not change; shows May on 2nd floor -
Move outside the house -
The "Autosave" file description shows May in Neighborhood -

Didn't try it before prior post. Just did experiment:

Load Wednesday afternoon at Beach; go to College; go to 2nd floor -
Save to any slot but "Autosave" -
Exit menu -
"Autosave" slot shows location as "Left Wing" -
Load "Autosave" file -May's location is 1st floor, Left Wing -
Move May to 1st floor, Right Wing (Nurse/Principal's Offices) -
"Autosave" slot shows location as "Left Wing" -

All this is just FYI, as I've opted not to use that slot for any saves, and am content to work around it. I would suggest that, unless other players complain, you not tear your hair out trying to fix it, just do what seems best to you and attempt an explanation in a "Read.txt"

Do consider a separate config file to be loaded at Game start, with some persistent player settings saved there. (No idea how much trouble that might be to implement.) Currently, it asks which save file to load, and will load any setting stored in that file, which might be from some previous version (i.e. v2.6 - "Autosave" glitch included). Any subsequnt save will propagate the glitch.

BTW, currently, with "Autosave" disabled, overwriting the "Autosave" slot does NOT change the file name.
I've configured Autosave so that it only saves on 2 occasions:

- When switching between outdoor maps
- When May's moves from outside to inside.

So the behavior you've observed is as it's intended.

Autosave will not create a save when crossing a map while indoors.
The reason for this is that when certain events run May switches map and thus would create an Autosave. This proved to be problematic since many of those saves where unusable and actually caused people to loose there progress when the game crashes shortly after. So I changed the behavior to prevent that.

A separated config file would be a nice feature, but it would require extensive knowledge of the Ruby programming langue, which I don't have, and I don't feel like investing 6 months to a year to learn a programming langue that isn't used much anymore is worth my effort.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
so i havent touched this game in a while so iam just trying to figure things out again. Anyone knows how to get piercings or where at cause i just got the transparent top outfit so i dont know if i am close or not or requirments.( just found out looks like i had was keep playing)

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
so i havent touched this game in a while so iam just trying to figure things out again. Anyone knows how to get piercings or where at cause i just got the transparent top outfit so i dont know if i am close or not or requirments.( just found out looks like i had was keep playing)
Corruption need to be 45 or higher for it to trigger.

johnnyleits

Jun 9, 2018
Bit late to the party, recently finding this gem. However, I keep getting a bug in the college: after the morning class, I'm getting called into the nurses' office. However, the message keeps repeating in a loop, so I can't get out. This is my second run-through, both times I got here. I tried older saves before, but wanted the 'original'. Because of this, I know this is before getting called into the principle's office and before shaving. Any tips? suggestions?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bit late to the party, recently finding this gem. However, I keep getting a bug in the college: after the morning class, I'm getting called into the nurses' office. However, the message keeps repeating in a loop, so I can't get out. This is my second run-through, both times I got here. I tried older saves before, but wanted the 'original'. Because of this, I know this is before getting called into the principle's office and before shaving. Any tips? suggestions?
It's a bug in the 2.6 version. You'll need to install the patch to 2.6.1. from the opening post. See two post above.
It should solve this issue. You'll need to load a save from before the point before the bug was triggered tho.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
looking forward to more content between the librarian and all the other women and the mc

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
After i play and open, almost all the gallery (except the boy from school, i never call him), i only want to see more!
My suggestion:
1.- More scene with the "Daddy", behind the mother o something like that.
2.- More scene with Mom.
3.- More scene with Mia.
4.- More scene with Jake.
5.- Another show from mom in the stripclub, but this time May recognise his mom.

I dont know, the way the game go from nun to crazy nympho is almost perfect..., some more or less over there, but in general, at my taste, is almost perfect. Keep coming my men, really keep coming. (Also, PLEASE another scene with the neighbor but now in other house and something more kinky)

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

release 2.6.1 update only fixes some bugs and has some other small additions/changes:
You'll need to have version 2.6 installed.

Added:

- Small spying event on (step)brother at night.(CG and idea for this event came from JonhyBoi77!)
Has 3 variants (random) based on unlocked events.
May need to wear the miniskirt + top.
- The mini event talking to the lifeguard while during sunbathing event has been added to the recollection room.
- All 3 parts of the event with the girl at the beach have been added to the recollection room.
(You'll need to have seen part3 for it to unlock!)

Fixes:

- Fixed nurse event looping in the college hallway.
- Fixed crash when working at the clothing store wearing the red dress and no panties.
- Disabling Auto save should now work properly.
(If auto save in you game is set to disabled already, but it still auto saves.
You'll first need to enable auto save and then disable it again inside the settings menu.)

As usual extract the content of the zip inside the game directory and anwer yes if asked to overwrite.

Mega
Hi CrazyBat, I have extract the 2.6.1 to 2.6 but it still hasnt trigger the spying event on brother and I wear the top and mini skirt.

Not sure what its going on but here are my saves.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi CrazyBat, I have extract the 2.6.1 to 2.6 but it still hasnt trigger the spying event on brother and I wear the top and mini skirt.

Not sure what its going on but here are my saves.
1692104895004.png

I loaded you save and the event is right there. Weird I'm unable to reproduce your problem. You don't seen the red sparkles in your game?

Are you sure you installed the patch properly? Did you get a pop-up that files already existed en then yes to overwrite?
I assume it says 2.6.1 when starting the game.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 2852839

I loaded you save and the event is right there. Weird I'm unable to reproduce your problem. You don't seen the red sparkles in your game?

Are you sure you installed the patch properly? Did you get a pop-up that files already existed en then yes to overwrite?
I assume it says 2.6.1 when starting the game.
Thank you CrazyBat! I have reextract the patch and the red sparkes are reappearing

Thank you so much! Looking forward to more of ur amazing content!

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I Stuck at the modelbuilding an can not move after switching the room to the Photo shoot.
Which stage of the photo model are you at? I do hope you have auto saves enabled? Or you have at least a manual save from before you got stuck. You're the first I've heard having a problem with these particular events in a long time.

If you could upload some savegames I could take a look at it. One save from before and perhaps one save where you're stuck?

Imseos

May 26, 2020
Stage two but if you use the arrow keys it works.

BTW i stuck in the Daniel Line : Wait for the events to unfold

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes