Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Stage two but if you use the arrow keys it works.

BTW i stuck in the Daniel Line : Wait for the events to unfold
I see. That a known problem unfortunately. That happens when you're using the mouse and get transferred onto on the the blinking circles. I though I all fixed those, but it seems I forgot the ones at the photo studio. I've fixed those now two so I shouldn't happen in future versions anymore. I don't think you're stuck. It just takes a while for the quest to continue. May need around 60 shame or something you should get an even leaving college.. It's kinda hard to miss. If you decide to not call Daniel at that point don't wait too long our you won't be able to trigger it anymore.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I see. That a known problem unfortunately. That happens when you're using the mouse and get transferred onto on the the blinking circles. I though I all fixed those, but it seems I forgot the ones at the photo studio. I've fixed those now two so I shouldn't happen in future versions anymore. I don't think you're stuck. It just takes a while for the quest to continue. May need around 60 shame or something you should get an even leaving college.. It's kinda hard to miss. If you decide to not call Daniel at that point don't wait too long our you won't be able to trigger it anymore.
Any new when is the next update?

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
I feel like the natural direction for May is no longer wearing clothes outside(always being naked), having public sex, maybe no longer even charging for sex because she's addicted and being a complete shameless cumdump constantly looking for gangbangs. What else is there for her to do? She's done it all at this point. This feels like a real future for her and I hope the developer agrees.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Next plot? ufff there is a lot more to do, tatoos, gangbang in her house, fucking her mom with her sister, then after all of that, appear somebody and she want to come back a what she was before all of this, then she come back to be a "normal" girl, but in her room start to masturbate a lot because of all the hornyness she is used to, and then she explodes in hornyness and fuck even the dog and the cat in the street... the real corruption xD

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It still has the endless "may must come to the nursery" bug. It happened after reloading on a Wednesday, when there shouldn't be any school at all.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It still has the endless "may must come to the nursery" bug. It happened after reloading on a Wednesday, when there shouldn't be any school at all.
After installing the patch? What do you mean with reloading? If you loaded an old save while May was on the 1st floor this can happen, since part of the map code is retained inside the save.

madskythekidx

May 30, 2019
I'm trapped in a dialogue loop where it keeps repeating "Student May please report to the nurse office!!!" and May saying "I better go and see Sydney at the nurse office"

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Great game! Been playing it all day!

Just some pointers for the dev:

1) Imo, the game needs more male audience, not just being mentioned but visually present. Some places are like in the normal and the special classes and when she works as a gym instructor. Also in the shops, particularly the ones where she goes without undies.

2) Again imo, Like most other games like this one, the emphasis is too much on lesbian content for my taste. I get too few opportunities to find myself admired by males.

3) I seem to be unable to disable autosave, even after toggleing that setting twice.

4) Even when she reached the point where she can walk naked at home, she still insists on putting on a towel before going to shower.

5) Language tip: "quiet" = silent, "quite" = totally, entirely.

6) The frequent freezes are really annoying.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm trapped in a dialogue loop where it keeps repeating "Student May please report to the nurse office!!!" and May saying "I better go and see Sydney at the nurse office"
Did you install the 2.6.1 patch posted in the first post?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
7) When she's doing community service in the transparent maid costume, it would be hot if some random occasional visitors came over. In the scene where the neighbour cums in her mouth after the ass f**k, it would be hot if he didn't propell it into her mouth, but she had his tool inside her mouth at the time (this opinion goes for more scenes btw).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
In the quest "Public Exposure!" stage 4: Exposing some more skin", what am I supposed to do?
Just repeat the scene when May has enough exhibition points, which you have likely figured out already by now.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes