i loved this game years ago .... and still play the update i got .... :unsure:
maybe i should get this update ... think it would be compatible ? :unsure:

Reactions: lemaro

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ComingOfAge-2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i need help, in recollection room - web cam event are 10, i can't unlock 9, 8 is stage 6, 10 is with sister, but 9?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok great game but I ran into an error, after doing the college thing, on Saturday, since I had no plans I went to the city's east side to work the streets, and got this error after I went to the 2nd guy standing near the clothes store

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've been playing this game since before it came here. It doesn't work on my set up anymore. Destroyed by popularity. 99% of games here (over 10,000 games) work fine on my set up. Crazybat what happened?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I seem to have completed all the quests but one, for some reason this one with the ???? is not showing up or letting me complete it, unless it is like the nurse one where it is now done and waiting for the next update

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
save 100%
I'd suggest using condoms. Although there always a change somehow goes wrong so I don't think 100% protection is possible, but it's close enough.

The game comes with saves from the latest version. It's not 100%, but it's close enough.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi i need help, in recollection room - web cam event are 10, i can't unlock 9, 8 is stage 6, 10 is with sister, but 9?
I'm confused. So you have managed to unlock 10? Or are you stuck at 9?
I'm not sure what the problem is.

Uploading a save might help.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
ok great game but I ran into an error, after doing the college thing, on Saturday, since I had no plans I went to the city's east side to work the streets, and got this error after I went to the 2nd guy standing near the clothes store
That's the famous "Random can't read bitmap crash" Seems related to the game engine having a caching problem resulting in a crash. Nothing I can do to fix that unfortunately. Try using the Falconmk-XP.exe most people experienced less random crashes.

If the crash persists at the exact same spot it might be a bug within a certain event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've been playing this game since before it came here. It doesn't work on my set up anymore. Destroyed by popularity. 99% of games here (over 10,000 games) work fine on my set up. Crazybat what happened?
Nothing happened. At least not on my end. I don't have a clue why it's not playing nice on your PC.

That shit sometimes just happens. Software conflict somewhere? Virus scanner/firewall that bogs down some windows update that f*cked something up. It could be literately anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
OK I seem to have completed all the quests but one, for some reason this one with the ???? is not showing up or letting me complete it, unless it is like the nurse one where it is now done and waiting for the next update
Those ???? That's not how it suppose to look. You're the first person that has reported this. (As far as I can remember)

It's save to ignore. It might be a type somewhere in some quest referring to an non-existent quest id.
Did you have any idea when then entry appeared?

That other entry is a bugged quest that I though I had fixed already . As long everything is unlocked in the recollection room you're done.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I'm confused. So you have managed to unlock 10? Or are you stuck at 9?
I'm not sure what the problem is.

Uploading a save might help.
first off, here is a look at the file system and yes I am using that mod for your game. OK that's a first, I went into the game save folder and it not letting me upload it since it not readable, hmm, how do you change it so it can be uploaded?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
first off, here is a look at the file system and yes I am using that mod for your game. OK that's a first, I went into the game save folder and it not letting me upload it since it not readable, hmm, how do you change it so it can be uploaded?
Just change the extension to something that's allowed to upload for example .zip. make a copy of your save game to a different folder Select the save game. Press F2 to rename add .zip on the end.

You still using the mouse mod? Mouse support has been added like 10 updates ago so it's not needed anymore.

Reactions: syfy88man
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes