picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
workaround for now. go to recollection room replay the first nurse event and the switch is set to off again and you will be able to continue the 3rd nurse event.
I can confirm this workaround works, watching the recollection nurse events the morning before the endless trigger fixes it. After succesful nurse event you end outside nurses room whereas in bug you remain in nurse room.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
nope no cheat thats the save file for the batteries event and i just kept playing no cheats then i got to the part that it is on also i cant buy the skirt and top clothing is not there.
Found the bug has the same cause as why the Nurse3 event gets stucks. So for the looped Mom event the same work around applies. visit the recollection room and replay the 1st nurse event earlier on the day and that should fix it for now.

The bad news is I still haven't found the cause for this if it's either a glitch in the game which cause the switch to flip or some line of code which enables the switch.

Reactions: Avernesh

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have mom loop problem too. can you share a proper save before mom masturbate scene at 3. week
Either use the save game I posted over here

Or use the work around as described in the post above.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I slightly modified the image I used for the background of version 0.8 and used to make the Full HD walpapers below enjoy!

I was wondering does anyone actually like these wallpapers? Should I make some more often? If so should I make them of other characters in the game too?

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
For those like me who are dumb enough to only have one save and who saved inside the school just before the nurse event (keeping me from doing the workaround), you can use the , and switch off the "Replay" switch before doing the event.

That's all! I'm going back into the game now :love:

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
I slightly modified the image I used for the background of version 0.8 and used to make the Full HD walpapers below enjoy!

I was wondering does anyone actually like these wallpapers? Should I make some more often? If so should I make them of other characters in the game too?
i dig! that would be cool for walls!.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018

In my opinion, i will definitely like those. Please implement it and maybe also for some other characters! Especially santa2 photo! Thanks for the edited santa photo!!

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
For those like me who are dumb enough to only have one save and who saved inside the school just before the nurse event (keeping me from doing the workaround), you can use the , and switch off the "Replay" switch before doing the event.

That's all! I'm going back into the game now :love:
Thanks a lot, this hint saved me.
This game is a blast.
Thanks a lot for the game, crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone help me with stage 2 of public exposure, i have every stage but that one
You mean exposing May on the balcony right? If you're already at stage3 then it might be a glitch bug in quest log.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
@Crazybat - I found a similar loop with step bro's "training" in the laundry with Mia... the sequence is finished but when May tries to go to bed, she can't as the message says that Mia is waiting in the laundry. It's been a while since I played your game so I used a v0.4 save that was included in the latest download (save game 1). Any info you can offer will be much appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes