Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone been stuck at 3rd nurse event(the one with the daniel handjob). I finished the event and when i try to leave the hallway it says "I can't leave until my examination is done"
I had the same problem, see my post to resolve it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys. Here's a late Christmas gift. I've made a few more wallpapers

I ended up creating more then I intended at first, but I guess there will be no complaints about that.
This will also be the last wallpapers for a while. As much as I like them they still cost time to make.

sGHost

Mar 26, 2018
someone can help me? in the mom´s batteries event when the night comes out and may go to give the batteries, the scene starts but no matter what you choise(watch mom masturbate or leave) the event dont finish, is a infinite loop

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
someone can help me? in the mom´s batteries event when the night comes out and may go to give the batteries, the scene starts but no matter what you choise(watch mom masturbate or leave) the event dont finish, is a infinite loop
Rather persistent issue that I still haven't been able to track to it's source:

As posted earlier Try one of these workarounds:

see post:
or post:

I'm pretty sure I posted a working savegame from just before earlier too, but the work-around should work.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there any full save for this version?
A full for what? I don't get it? The recollection room isn't even finished so please explain what the purpose would be?
One of the saves games provided with the game already unlocked all the scenes that are currently present in the recollection room.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
whats it mean when the game tells me that switch 166 is on,pantiesevent=4,switch 167 is off? it happens night 8 after mc goes to sleep and jack comes in and faps to her in bed.also the next morning he stands in the hallway out side the door AND if you leave the area and comes back he stands in front of the door blocking the way to the room

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes