Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
whats it mean when the game tells me that switch 166 is on,pantiesevent=4,switch 167 is off? it happens night 8 after mc goes to sleep and jack comes in and faps to her in bed.also the next morning he stands in the hallway out side the door AND if you leave the area and comes back he stands in front of the door blocking the way to the room
That are just some debug messages I put in in order to find the cause for the glitch some people have experienced after this event.

Some people got stuck in bed and the bother is blocking the door because for some reason RPGmaker isn't processing parts of the code as it should. It seems you're having the same problem in your game. There isn't a work around for this yet other then using a save game in which this does not occur.

I think I've posted a save game in the thread before which you could use to progress. I'll need to look it up. Or you could use one of the save files that came with the game. I think save4 is closest to that event.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
That are just some debug messages I put in in order to find the cause for the glitch some people have experienced after this event.

Some people got stuck in bed and the bother is blocking the door because for some reason RPGmaker isn't processing parts of the code as it should. It seems you're having the same problem in your game. There isn't a work around for this yet other then using a save game in which this does not occur.

I think I've posted a save game in the thread before which you could use to progress. I'll need to look it up. Or you could use one of the save files that came with the game. I think save4 is closest to that event.
i started playing save 4 from the start so i guess its a bugged save

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i started playing save 4 from the start so i guess its a bugged save
I don't it's the savegame itself, I used those savegames to test the game and didn't run into the problem.
But something is making it glitch. Could you upload you save game from a point before that happens then I'll try to fix it manualy.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
I don't it's the savegame itself, I used those savegames to test the game and didn't run into the problem.
But something is making it glitch. Could you upload you save game from a point before that happens then I'll try to fix it manualy.
if i knew how to upload files on here i would but i can't find the files in my game folder.i clicked on attach files and they weren't in gamefolder.im guessing they are the wrong kind of file for the website and i don't know what i'm doing

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
if i knew how to upload files on here i would but i can't find the files in my game folder.i clicked on attach files and they weren't in gamefolder.im guessing they are the wrong kind of file for the website and i don't know what i'm doing
The save files are all named saveXX. Where XX corresponds with the save slot in the game.
These save files are in the same directory where you start the game.

The reason you don't see them when you try to attach them is because your only allowed to uploaded files with certain extensions. .zip for example. So what you need to do is select the correct save file in windows explorer press F2 to rename and just change the last 4 characters to .zip. Then you should be able to see the file when you browse to the directory when you try to upload the file using the attach files in your post.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
The save files are all named saveXX. Where XX corresponds with the save slot in the game.
These save files are in the same directory where you start the game.

The reason you don't see them when you try to attach them is because your only allowed to uploaded files with certain extensions. .zip for example. So what you need to do is select the correct save file in windows explorer press F2 to rename and just change the last 4 characters to .zip. Then you should be able to see the file when you browse to the directory when you try to upload the file using the attach files in your post.
like this? thats also the night b4 u go to sleep to have the whole thing happen

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
like this? thats also the night b4 u go to sleep to have the whole thing happen
Ok here you go. Just rename the file back to .rvdata2.

P.s. No need to lower shame any further. No new events will trigger by lowering shame anymore. I think You've already unlocked most. There still a scene with Celia. (class afternoon) Did you already got the sleepover event? If your unclear if you've seen all the events look at the event guide.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
What are your plans for the next release Crazybat?

It's sad to know the game is almost finished :confused:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i like the overall gamedesign very much
nice models, good world design with fast travel

but some points keep bugging me
- all those little grammar and spelling errors
- the pacing of the corruption is a little bit too slow for my taste
- some job events are too repetetive (library) ( i would like to see some more random things like the clothing shop)
- it would be helpful if there was a guide system ( the questlog is not much help) cause sometimes i have no clue what to do and i just keep playing on until some random event starts

Reactions: ray3dave

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What are your plans for the next release Crazybat?
It's sad to know the game is almost finished :confused:
I'll try to post an update of things somewhere this weekend. Who says the game is almost finished?
I mean One side of me want to finish it because it's been more then 2 years since I started working on it.

On the other side there still a lot of stuff that I'd like to put in, but I'll have to see if I'l be able to manage that in the end.

Reactions: bakuon

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i like the overall gamedesign very much
nice models, good world design with fast travel

but some points keep bugging me
- some job events are too repetetive (library) ( i would like to see some more random things like the clothing shop)
- it would be helpful if there was a guide system ( the questlog is not much help) cause sometimes i have no clue what to do and i just keep playing on until some random event starts

- Well yeah there are probably still a of those left, but me for it down to an somewhat acceptable level. It was much worse before trust me. I clean then up if I happen to come across them. I always put the text though a spellchecker for the new events despite that a few will still slip through. I don't think that it's quite that bad considering it isn't even my native language and I suck at grammar and spelling in general. It's spelled repetitive btw. ;)

Tastes are very personal and I'll never be able please everyone, but I think it might have evolved a bit slower then I'd original intended.

-The library job was the first Job I created so yeah it's a bit more repetitive then the other ones. At the same time it's also the shortest one and can be skipped after a few times with event skipping enable so might do some changes at some point, but it's not really high on the agenda.

- There's already a partial guide included, but it doesn't cover everything yet. It will be finished eventually at some point. It's also a downside of a semi-sandbox game some thinks might get completely overlooked and may lead to more grinding then strictly necessary.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'll try to post an update of things somewhere this weekend. Who says the game is almost finished?
I mean One side of me want to finish it because it's been more then 2 years since I started working on it.

On the other side there still a lot of stuff that I'd like to put in, but I'll have to see if I'l be able to manage that in the end.
Cool, thanks :)
Since it's version 0.8 now, I was just assuming version 1.0 would be the end of the game.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017

Glad to hear the game's not over yet.
I love this character you created and how you develop it neither too fast nor too slowly.
You say that part of you is thinking about finishing the game, because you started it 2 years ago. I hope it won't happen too quickly and that new adventures await the main character again... Once you have developed all the things you have planned for her... Why not do an episode 2 where she would be older (at university or in the world of work...) well whatever you decide, thanks for this game, it is great...

Speaking of college, it reminds me of a manga by Suehiro Gari - TAG -.
(a girl forced to do exib in a university.)
I would like to link you to this manga.

Who knows this will give you even more ideas to add to the game, and therefore to extend it...

Reactions: Crazybat

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Since it's version 0.8 now, I was just assuming version 1.0 would be the end of the game.
Version numbers are just a means for a developer (and hopefully end-users) to tell one release from another, they in themselves have no intrinsic meaning except that assigned by the developer.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Oh what happened with 0.8 ? It's only full screen, without possibility of switching to another application !! I hadn't this probleme with 0.7...
Is that only with me, or is this the same s**t for everybody ?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Oh what happened with 0.8 ? It's only full screen, without possibility of switching to another application !! I hadn't this probleme with 0.7...
Is that only with me, or is this the same s**t for everybody ?
That is a setting that you do by pressing F1 i think. To choose to start it in Full Screen, then that carries over all your RPGM games

Reactions: Armelle69

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Crazybat, I'm new around here and I'm a great fan of your game! I just wanted to ask you, is there a way to go further with the game avoiding the shaving scene? Because I really would love if there was a choice to keep the bush on may, and I'd love if there was an option to refuse shaving down there and keep her pussy hairy. Also, congratulations on the game, wish I could try starting my own, any suggestions? On the models you use, or anything (I'm just an amateur, so sorry if the question is silly).

Reactions: Kun97 and Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hi Crazybat, I'm new around here and I'm a great fan of your game! I just wanted to ask you, is there a way to go further with the game avoiding the shaving scene? Because I really would love if there was a choice to keep the bush on may, and I'd love if there was an option to refuse shaving down there and keep her pussy hairy. Also, congratulations on the game, wish I could try starting my own, any suggestions? On the models you use, or anything (I'm just an amateur, so sorry if the question is silly).
Yes it's a problem in many games, imo. Its a matter of personnal choice, preference. And in this game it's clearly said that it has to be a choice : ok they say it should be better if it was a bit cleaner, work on it, but without pressure. But even if May wants to do something like that, why should her absolutely take off everything ??
... But I understand that giving this choice implies to multiply some of the new drawings after that (all scenes where you can see the pussy), plus a little complexity in the code.

Reactions: Hairylover

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, that's just the point. The fact is that everyone or almost is complete shaved or at least trimmedin the game, and having May hairy at least added variety. And I thought I would at least be able to choose if I wanted to do it or not. And by having her refuse to shave, it would have got into a lot of different situations in the game, with small panties etc where people are fleshed by her pubic hair, or guys with pubic hair fetish. That's a big of a turn off sadly for me. Well, hoping for next updates that let the player choose, I like this game so much and I would be sad to leave it like this, but of course I understand it's a lot of work, and you can't make everyone happy

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes