pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
at least some scenes can be rewatch and you got an option about public hair there for example swimswuit photoshot

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Crazybat, I'm new around here and I'm a great fan of your game! I just wanted to ask you, is there a way to go further with the game avoiding the shaving scene? Because I really would love if there was a choice to keep the bush on may, and I'd love if there was an option to refuse shaving down there and keep her pussy hairy. Also, congratulations on the game, wish I could try starting my own, any suggestions? On the models you use, or anything (I'm just an amateur, so sorry if the question is silly).
Yes it's a problem in many games, imo. Its a matter of personnal choice, preference. And in this game it's clearly said that it has to be a choice : ok they say it should be better if it was a bit cleaner, work on it, but without pressure. But even if May wants to do something like that, why should her absolutely take off everything ??
... But I understand that giving this choice implies to multiply some of the new drawings after that (all scenes where you can see the pussy), plus a little complexity in the code.

At this point there is not. As much as I'd have liked to have that feature. I've considered it but in the end I decided against it simply because due to the amount of work that it would add. I wasn't looking forward making each of the animations two times.
In the end it would just have slowed down the amount of unique content making the overall development go even slower.

At one point I was thinking about removing the hair in stages, but in the end I decided against it for the same reason.
So I also spared myself a major headache to keep everything consistent .

As for the models /Graphics they are from a game called Sexy beach premium resort. I think you can find it on this side.
This game has a studio mode in which you can pose the models with the help of some preset animation and can adjust the pose manual
although there are quite some limitations. I didn't make most of the models myself but I got most of them from a site where people can upload there customized models. Some people have manage to create pretty good looking models which I doubt I could have done any better.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
at least some scenes can be rewatch and you got an option about public hair there for example swimswuit photoshot
Actually the idea is that if you don't shave May immediately and go do the modeling event first you will get the hairy variant.
But both variants can be viewed in the recollection room afterwards.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys here's an update on the development. yeah I said I might post something last weekend but I was lazy so here it is.

So I've finally started adding the 3rd outfit for May. I even used had to use my pixel editing skills, which I didn't know I had, to create a spirit so it actually kinda matches with the clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also been bug hunting not quite successfully I might add. In the end I think I'll just make some changes to the code and/or implement a work-around that will hopefully prevent these bugs/glitches. (Mostly the stuck in bed and looping of some scene's that are present in the recollection room.

I've also replaced some of the CG for one of the masturbation events at college so it used the same. (Better looking map) for that scene.

And last in between all this I've also been working on the new map for the new Job I'd like to add. Still need a lots of work.
And I haven't even started working on the job itself yet. I've no idea how much I'll be able to finish, I'm aiming for at least some basics for this new job.

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks Crazybat. It wasn't a critic, it's that I thought I saw earlier a discussion about a hairy variation and so I tried to find this out. I imagine is a lot to work, sorry to hear that, thanx anyway

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks Crazybat. It wasn't a critic, it's that I thought I saw earlier a discussion about a hairy variation and so I tried to find this out. I imagine is a lot to work, sorry to hear that, thanx anyway
That's ok I didn't take it as a critic. Not that I mind critic as long as it has arguments. I just wanted to elaborate on the how and why that decision was made.

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
I found one bug... I can't leave from schools right wing after I took examination. not sure if that was second or third examination but it was where her brother was given bj before her. And no I haven't used any cheats there and started new game on 8,1 version also so now "stuck" again. And there is also the save file before entering there.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I found one bug... I can't leave from schools right wing after I took examination. not sure if that was second or third examination but it was where her brother was given bj before her. And no I haven't used any cheats there and started new game on 8,1 version also so now "stuck" again. And there is also the save file before entering there.
Known and annoying bug unfortunately. I fixed your save. If this happens again going into the recollection room and playing the first nurse event before should prevent this.

Do you happen to have a bunch of save games from this play though perhaps? If so could you upload them?
With those I might be able to track down at which point the bug is triggered.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Some news on the bug fixing front. I think I've finally managed to find the cause for the "Stuck in bed" bug during the 4th panty steal event.

This happens when Gina's sleepover event is active while the last panty steal event is triggered.
The sleepover event is triggered at shame 39 in version 0.8.1 while the panty steal event is triggered at shame 43.
While the sleepover event is triggered parts of the code get skipped as intended.

So in a normal play though this shouldn't happen since the last panties steal event happens way before the sleepover event.

So my conclusion is the only way this could happen when you use cheats to lower shame with more then 4 in the same day which causes to the sleepover event and the 4th panty steal event to be both active at the same time.

So the obvious work-around for this is too not lower shame that fast using cheats.
I've adjusted the code so now this part is "cheaters proof" too.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys here's an update on the development. yeah I said I might post something last weekend but I was lazy so here it is.

So I've finally started adding the 3rd outfit for May. I even used had to use my pixel editing skills, which I didn't know I had, to create a spirit so it actually kinda matches with the clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also been bug hunting not quite successfully I might add. In the end I think I'll just make some changes to the code and/or implement a work-around that will hopefully prevent these bugs/glitches. (Mostly the stuck in bed and looping of some scene's that are present in the recollection room.

I've also replaced some of the CG for one of the masturbation events at college so it used the same. (Better look map) for that scene.

And last in between all this I've also been working on the new map for the new Job I'd like to add. Still need a lots of work.
And I haven't even started working on the job itself yet. I've no idea how much I'll be able to finish, I'm aiming for at least some basics for this new job.

That is great news to hear. So are we expecting the release to be End of March since every release is 3 months gap?

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
Known and annoying bug unfortunately. I fixed your save. If this happens again going into the recollection room and playing the first nurse event before should prevent this.

Do you happen to have a bunch of save games from this play though perhaps? If so could you upload them?
With those I might be able to track down at which point the bug is triggered.
Yea I have some saves prior to that hope those helps you

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yea I have some saves prior to that hope those helps you
Thank you. Time to go bug hunting ;) Ok I had a look and in all your save files the bug was already triggered.
But that also means that it must have been triggered before that.

So I looked at all possible events that could trigger before that and I think I finally found it.
The switch is turned on by mistake after the bathing scene with mom.

This would also explain why people have experienced the bug with different events, because it 's only triggered the moment the player enters the bathroom and triggers that specific scene.

Civerion

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, also stuck after a nurse inspection, not able to leave the area & the scene just looping by talking to the nurse - unfortunately the only save I have is already stuck in the loop, the previous save was an in game week ago! Is it still possible to fix?

If it helps your bug fixing, when the event first triggered & I was called to the nurses office, I went to do the photo contest in the boys bathroom beforehand, which ended with me outside the college & unable to re-enter. I went to the nurses office a couple of days later, triggered the scene & am now stuck.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, also stuck after a nurse inspection, not able to leave the area & the scene just looping by talking to the nurse - unfortunately the only save I have is already stuck in the loop, the previous save was an in game week ago! Is it still possible to fix?

If it helps your bug fixing, when the event first triggered & I was called to the nurses office, I went to do the photo contest in the boys bathroom beforehand, which ended with me outside the college & unable to re-enter. I went to the nurses office a couple of days later, triggered the scene & am now stuck.
It's a known bug. If you look at the he last post before yours I've already identified it's likely cause.
Anyways I've fixed your save file. You can leave the hallway now.

Civerion

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the fix! I saw the above post, but thought I would post a couple of details in case they were in any way useful

llayne

Sep 3, 2017
I can't leave right wing of the college after speculum event with the nurse. I've tried to replay from my previous save but to no avail.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes