2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Seems i hit a wall. The game tells me i need to raise the girls lvl to 3 to continue.. but i cant past to the next day because it says "i need to get ready to go to my new base". So i dont know how to raise the level of the new girl, so im on a wall.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Seems i hit a wall. The game tells me i need to raise the girls lvl to 3 to continue.. but i cant past to the next day because it says "i need to get ready to go to my new base". So i dont know how to raise the level of the new girl, so im on a wall.
I was just going to report this. Basically I need to raise the school girl slayer to lvl 3 but it says that I need to wait 12 days for her graduation, BUT, can't go to sleep because I have to visit the "new base"

Reactions: ElukiaTV

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well ... if there ever is a game i dislike its one thats way to involved fix out my code .. seriously ..... nothing better than a shit ton of guess work ... take a pic of some weird ass creature ... wheres my camera ... guess again ... get a graphic scene .. nothing else .. good luck with this game .. i'm out :rolleyes:

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
How much content?
Is it really the 'Initial Release'?
Is it the thirteenth release as 0.13 would imply?
Or is it really just version 1.3 with 15 minutes of content?

Reactions: mrttao

Devka

May 8, 2017
How much content?
Is it really the 'Initial Release'?
Is it the thirteenth release as 0.13 would imply?
Or is it really just version 1.3 with 15 minutes of content?
It is the 4th public release 0.1, 0.11, 0.12, 0.13.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The UI and UX is good, but the translation is abysmally bad
And they didn't even name the window. I just don't get where some of the effort goes in these things...

Gamerz90

Jul 15, 2020
There seem to be a bug that send me straight to main menu...i already unlock the school girl(second slayer) and waiting for the mechanic to fix her room...the next morning i was going to visit the 1st slayer girl and accidentally click on the 2nd slayer girl room option(not finished fixing) it just straight send me to main menu and had to restart from the beginning..

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hi! I have had that problem reaching far the main story but it asking me to level up a 2nd girl I didn't know.
For these having that problem, restart, and don't rush each main story dialogue until you have the 2 first girls at 3, so you can continue.

thatvinyl

Jul 15, 2019
The translation is god awful and there are so many ways to soft lock the game it's ridiculous. Was there no beta testing on this?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
If you pass time and not move to bastets office right away, you dont get the first slayer, you only get 2000$ and the hint to buy a 4000$ thing ... and will be stuck as you cant earn money as you have noone to deploy ...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fucking seriously this is absurd.. So I sent her on a mission day 5 and she has not returned yet.. but wait to continue you need $152K for repairs for helicopter.. you fucking serious? This game will be nothing but a grind fest and pressing advance time, sleep, advance time forever at this rate..

Let's not forget I am way past week 1 and the slayer never fucking returns from deployment! She never finishes her mission.. WTF?

Reactions: EZ8lt
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes