2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tatas1

Nov 19, 2017
Game is a hassle, far too much time-skip grinding and zero H-scenes. Got all main quests to "More content soon" and didn't see half the story in the preview pictures.

Reactions: Freehoneyhoney

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The bottom of the screen being like this is pretty bad. (is much smaller when actually playing the game)
Capture.PNG
The text is difficult to read against bright backgrounds and that bar of darkness is an eyesore. There are two ways to fix this that I can see.

1. Increase the translucency of the dark area by at least 50% and expand it to act as a backdrop for all the dialogue.
2. Remove the dark area completely and replace the text with something easier to read against light backgrounds.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Way too grindy, too many buttons to click just to do stuff, too many bugs. I'm gonna stop for now, there's so many things I did already. Not a single sex scene even, preview images misleading. Anyway, anyone knows the 4th Japan sidequest, where to find the Witch and how to get the 2nd Croatia sidequest?

How many Seika events there are anyway? On Japan, the graduation event just keeps on repeating and after completing some events for her on the Greek Base I can't tell whether I'm done with her already. There's no indicator whether I've completed events for her on this update. On Ayane, it clearly states that I've completed her stuff for this current patch.

Grammar too... oh man.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so ayane gallery shows 4 locked scenes yet ive not even unlocked 1 and it says her story is done for this update??? seriously wish we could get some devs with actual talent on this site

aihikari

May 18, 2019
No NTR is definitely something I love, but considering what happened to "Left the Mafia to Run a Cafe"... hmm.
I hope this game gets more love from devs.

Jan 15, 2018
ngl the wait a day or 3 or 5 or 7 shit is kinda irksome
especially when you wait a day, skip to evening, shoot some hoops with the boys only to see "More to Come soon"
-same goes for the last main quest which pretty much ends on a similar note (wait till federation arrives, after like 5 days you get a phone call telling you wait till evening, you wait, nothing happens check your missions and bam turns out there was nothing left for the mission in this version)
-heck same for the school pervert side quest, if that's all there is just save it for when its actually done...
Seika events are also kinda toxic in this regard
rather than making players spam nap / loiter around till they can sleep couldn't you just offer an option to pass the 7 days to graduation by man? didnt even get Seika till after Ayane was lvl 3, theres really nothing to do other than spam click watch transitions till 7 days are up
2 more things on Seika
-the event where she falls on you and asks you to go to the mall the next day is a repeatable event. lemme tell you IF you repeat it, it breaks Seika's progression im guessing b/c it gives affection points on repeat (yes off of this you can get 10+.
-2nd day at new fort in the morning if you talk to Seika and Ayane for their events there's some weird bug with Seika where the "More to come soon" will appear over another message saying wait a day.
after waiting a day and skipping to night time there's a gaming event and after that her profile event doesn't say "More to Come soon" its just empty (similar to what would happen if you repeated that pre-mall event i mentioned a few lines above)

if you buy maybell twice (Croatia) you get teleported to the builder's office
on Croatia missions whats up with this witch?
went east twice in a row and East twice in a row just in case game was fucking with me with this "lets put it in manually" choice
spoiler you arent taken to the witch... even got the flashlight in case it was time gated
-with how many quests are handled wouldnt doubt it if content just ends here, hope a kind lad that has the answers can enlighten us

Last edited:

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
Visually, it has potential.
Storywise, eh, have seen a few of those. Nothing overly special but it is fine. There was an attempt.
The UI looks amazing.

But I suggest starting your own playthrough and see just how many things are broken for whatever reason.
Sad. Needs some fixes before I would attempt to recommend it. The idea is definitely there.

EDIT: Don't get dishearted. Fix the things that need fixes and this is actually not bad at all!

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How damn buggy is this game.. 0.15 tells me to help the man with the problem with thugs! Already fucking did that in previous release! Why the fuck is quests so fucking broken?

redskys

May 20, 2017
Croatia field locations cap sensitive

West West (abandoned train station)
East East North (witch hut)
South (mushrooms)
North (flower field)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Croatia field locations cap sensitive

West West (abandoned train station)
East East North (witch hut)
South (mushrooms)
North (flower field)
What? I did not see anything like that in either base and when I tried to travel somewhere else it did not appear you could. So how do you get to Croatia?

redskys

May 20, 2017
What? I did not see anything like that in either base and when I tried to travel somewhere else it did not appear you could. So how do you get to Croatia?
If you choose the Travel option from fort anewl it should say available if not I don't know

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you choose the Travel option from fort anewl it should say available if not I don't know
Nope not there I think this is a game you need the old files because I started fresh with 0.15 and I keep getting missing file report errors and than crash to main menu.. boots me right out of game to the main menu. I'll try the torrent download hopefully it has the previous releases so it has the missing files included.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can some please upload a working version of this game where croatia works? There is no croatia in mine and it crashes.. I think I need to have someone that just overwrote over the old.. Dev needs to really fucking test the code before releasing.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes