2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
Fucking seriously this is absurd.. So I sent her on a mission day 5 and she has not returned yet.. but wait to continue you need $152K for repairs for helicopter.. you fucking serious? This game will be nothing but a grind fest and pressing advance time, sleep, advance time forever at this rate..

Let's not forget I am way past week 1 and the slayer never fucking returns from deployment! She never finishes her mission.. WTF?
go to where you deployed her then click her pic and it says return and click that and she will return the next day

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well, there's new stuff from 24 days ago. Time to see whether the game is easily playable now.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I don't even see how any of you are getting to the "gameplay" as the translation is so terrible my brain shuts down. And no one these last two centuries has used the word "demesne."

"I made a harem game and used buzzwords from Stranger Things. Throw it through google translate and pay me."

And I realize this is my second comment about the translation, but I forgot I said anything about it, returned and still have this issue. Sue me.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Once you move to the 2nd base things open up a little bit, but still an extremely grindy game. Think i'll wait to see if someone can come up with a better hint system or some sort of WT guide. Just not enjoyable for me like it is.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game that called 'commanding harem' has no harem tag. Say whatt???? Is this a trap?

Hzdrk

Mar 5, 2018
for those interested in the game there is a new update 4 days ago v0.17 on the itch.io site from the creator

Dec 2, 2022
I, like many others, with all my being hate grinding in any of its manifestations, could you first issue commands here that will save me from having to overcome myself by playing a good game? Later on, you could simply include the appropriate functionality in it computer (without the need to write codes, for example, as it is implemented in Knightly Passion)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes