2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Feels like Corrupted Kingdoms. Not much to it, after looking through the Renpy extractor. If the dev sticks around ill probably circle back and check it out. Really not a fan of the UI. It feels so very clunky.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The tags and overview looks pretty good. I'll check this out. Mostly for the monster girl tag, if I'm being honest.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I'm already sold the moment I saw the elf girl dual-wielding revolvers in the preview pics. Downloading right now as we speak

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Watching and waiting.
Haven't played it yet, but I'll give it a shot once some good tags are actually added.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how do i find the janitor
Same damn question here.. thought maybe you stay in storage room over night but nope you can't advance time.. than I thought maybe you would watch window at night.. nope can't enter school.. WTF? Like Janitor doesn't fucking exist.

Game is unplayable at this stage! You can't complete the side mission Janitor as there is NO FUCKING JANITOR! The new base is on a new continent so you either skip the damn janitor or wait for a damn bug fix. Not looking too hopeful as this thread has almost nobody here.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Fucking seriously this is absurd.. So I sent her on a mission day 5 and she has not returned yet.. but wait to continue you need $152K for repairs for helicopter.. you fucking serious? This game will be nothing but a grind fest and pressing advance time, sleep, advance time forever at this rate..

Let's not forget I am way past week 1 and the slayer never fucking returns from deployment! She never finishes her mission.. WTF?
If you are talking about deployment missions I think you have to call her back to end the mission, on the same screen where you deploy her.
And for the helicopter, it was $4000 (in 0.13 at least) and Bastet gives you half the money to fix it.
I don't know which version you are playing so I can be wrong.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Same damn question here.. thought maybe you stay in storage room over night but nope you can't advance time.. than I thought maybe you would watch window at night.. nope can't enter school.. WTF? Like Janitor doesn't fucking exist.

Game is unplayable at this stage! You can't complete the side mission Janitor as there is NO FUCKING JANITOR! The new base is on a new continent so you either skip the damn janitor or wait for a damn bug fix. Not looking too hopeful as this thread has almost nobody here.
The janitor doesn't seem to exist at all and the quest looks broken since the photo given to your character says error on some versions.
Screenshot_2022-08-10-15-00-15-31_9817762450a47f37440b6dfc83682274.jpg Screenshot_2022-08-10-15-01-47-96_9817762450a47f37440b6dfc83682274.jpg

Dec 28, 2017
There's some need corrections and things I found here:

- The person the MC talking to the Japanese government is the Prime Minister, not President. I mean the Prime Minister is the executive, the head of Japanese government while the emperor is the head of state since it's Japan. I don't know if that's the correct word, the Prime Minister/Chancellor, you're looking if we're talking about the head of government but oh well lol. The word "President" is also acceptable if the person MC talked to is the head of Japanese government. (Just ignore this if that's the case;))

- Janitor is nonexistent(?). Like others, I haven't find out the this guy. This is an unfinished side story quest?

-A couple more rewording and rewriting the words.

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
And for the helicopter, it was $4000 (in 0.13 at least) and Bastet gives you half the money to fix it.
I don't know which version you are playing so I can be wrong.
Seems like the value must be a variable saved because I have the same value as the other. Wonder if it got changed in later releases, and as such, beginning players are screwed.

So... My opinion to all. WAIT lets see if this dev sticks around.

Reactions: 167

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok has anyone ever found the janitor? Or is this just a broken quest to continue?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The girls look nice and cute however the broken english is ruining the fun for me, it's hard to get immersed in the story this way.
Hopefully in the future dev will get someone to proofread it for him or hire a proofreader.
All in all, I wish good luck with the project.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Commanding A Harem 0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes