Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Noticed two errors in the dossier, specifically for the side characters: First one is when you look at Ava Addams it shows Cory Chase's portrait in the schedule, and second is it say Riley Reid has no power which is incorrect

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
During event MQ107-1.C (GO), you have an "if $lily.questStage gt 1" which is invalid. It should be $lilyC
Also, Ava Adams' profile page point to Cory Chase's picture
There are also a few instances for Kylie Page and Cadey Mercury where you point to profile.webp but the files are named (default)profile.webp
Noticed two errors in the dossier, specifically for the side characters: First one is when you look at Ava Addams it shows Cory Chase's portrait in the schedule, and second is it say Riley Reid has no power which is incorrect
Thanks for pointing these out. They've been fixed and will go live with BugFix v2.4.2.

Is there a specific time where we can find Kendra, Alex H and Lily A., because I keep refreshing the Estate on a weekday and nothing pops up.
Kendra and Alex H's events only begin after the start of Chapter 2. Alex H and Lily A can be accessed at any time on the estate. Kendra appears at the MC's home between 09:00-15:00 on Saturday or Sunday.

I have just discovered that the auto-update widget has not been coded to start Alex H, Lily A, or Kendra's events/quests. This means that the content isn't being automatically unlocked for players who have progressed far enough into the game. This might be the reason why the content isn't appearing for you. This bug has been fixed and will go live with BugFix v2.4.2.

Reactions: Henry73au

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
Make sure you are using the HotFix Patch (can be found on the first post or 3 posts back). Discord gets the release 24hrs early and yesterday they discovered a bug which prevented the quest from continuing. The HotFix was released to counteract this and fix the bug. There are still some issues with the Misc quests for Kendra and Alex H and a fix for those is coming next week (the Misc quests do not impact event progression).

All of the content added with this update (Except Lily A's quest) unlocks during Chapter 2. There are currently some issues with the Misc quests leading to Kendra and Alex H's background events. Here's how you access the new content:
- Lauren's Quests starts at the start of Chapter 2
- Maya's background event unlocks after meeting her for the first time
- Kendra is found in the MC's Home for a few hours at the weekend
- Alex H can be found on the Estate
- Lily A can be found on the Estate
I finished Lauren's Quests. I finished all Quests, but I still can not find Kendra, Alex H & Lily A.
At the weekend, I stay at home all day, but I never meet Kendra.
I visit the Estate every day, but I never meet Alex H & Lily A.
How can I meet them?

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
There is a potential bug on saves from previous versions that may be causing this. More information below.
I have just discovered that the auto-update widget has not been coded to start Alex H, Lily A, or Kendra's events/quests. This means that the content isn't being automatically unlocked for players who have progressed far enough into the game. This might be the reason why the content isn't appearing for you. This bug has been fixed and will go live with BugFix v2.4.2.

Jun 15, 2020
There is a potential bug on saves from previous versions that may be causing this. More information below.
It's seems to be found an issue on 2.4.1

If you go to Alex.H's home during daylight, let's say 17:30, it shows
QMCDT`@)0T%M}33RAX$9$AJ.png
But according to the "DOSSIER", she should be at home right now.

And when you click "Leave", you showed on Town Center.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have eror at Lauren home View attachment 1258238
This error is fixed using the HotFix patch found at this post or in the OP.

It's seems to be found an issue on 2.4.1

If you go to Alex.H's home during daylight, let's say 17:30, it shows
View attachment 1258078
But according to the "DOSSIER", she should be at home right now.

And when you click "Leave", you showed on Town Center.
The issue of Alex H not appearing at home when she should be looks like a separate issue than the others mentioned. It'll be fixed for BugFix v2.4.2.

Reactions: velass

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
When I go to Lauren's house, I get errors in the menu:

You are in Lauren's Home.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
[ Event ] Join Lauren and Maya for some fun.
Error: <<if>>: no conditional expression specified for <<if>> clause
Characters present at this location:

Lauren is there, but when you click to speak to her you get magically transported to the Staff Office in the Community Center.
The only menu option available does work fine

*** just saw the hotfix, nevermind

Reactions: krkarr

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [BugFix Patch v2.4.2] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog:
Saves created from v2.1.1 onwards will be automatically updated to the latest version upon loading in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads (3.6 MB):
- -

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Community Service [BugFix Patch v2.4.2] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog:
Saves created from v2.1.1 onwards will be automatically updated to the latest version upon loading in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads (3.6 MB):
MEGA - GDRIVE -
I have a save from 2.4.1 it doesn't updated

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
The links have now been updated with the repaired BugFix. The initial BugFix had a few errors which were creating more problems. These errors should now be resolved.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
It worked for Alex and Kendra but looks like I can't find Lilly
I haven't seen anybody else reporting issues with Lily's content yet after the BugFix. If you post your save file I can look more into what is going wrong.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
BugFix v2.4.3 coming next week.

I have not had to release more than one BugFix for an update since BugFix v1.4.4 was released for Update v1.4.1 - The Alessa Update back in August 2020. However, the recent issues presented by BugFix v2.4.2 lead me to conclude that another BugFix is needed to ensure no more errors turn up before the next main content release.

These issues are due to less time and attention being given to the BugFix as I have been quite ill this past week. A lot of work from this week has gone uncompleted, and thorough checks of the BugFix were unable to be completed. All I can do now is take a bit more time to address the issues presented and release a new BugFix.

BugFix v2.4.3 will be released on Wednesday 30th June.

I will also be postponing the announcement of the release schedule for Update v2.5.1 - The Expansion Update, in order to make adjustments to the schedule based on this delay.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes