Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Started new game, why is no pic here? (edit: okay, it was already reported in the last page)

View attachment 1303520

And iirc it was incest tag here, why no more? Because it's possible to set mom and sister at begin.
When the game launched on Patreon incest content was removed in order to comply with Patreon's T&C. Removing the incest tag was part of that.

Reactions: fortuna95

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Started new game, why is no pic here? (edit: okay, it was already reported in the last page)

View attachment 1303520

And iirc it was incest tag here, why no more? Because it's possible to set mom and sister at begin.
Save these 2 files to the game directory:
\resources\locations

A few pages refer to the old file names which were moved and renamed.
Just to add to this, make sure not to delete any of the newer files, as once the BugFix goes live the pages will look for the update images rather than the old ones.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Of course, boss.

I'm just offering a quick fix. No deletion involved. Copying and downloading is simple and temporary playthrough fix.
I've got no problems with the fix, and I don't expect anyone to delete anything anyway, just wanted to point it out to be on the safe side.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The sixty minute actions at the Community Center (such as Help Lauren with Paperwork) now result in a window with no active buttons in it. I have to use the "back" button on the upper left. Is this because I used a save from May ?

EDIT: Visited the wellness center on a Saturday. The portraits displayed look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Grammar-cop says...

Will there be a script revision to correct the typos and add QUESTION MARKS to the questions.
?
Twine, the program I use to write and code the game, doesn't have an inbuilt spellchecker, and my grammar is good enough that it's only really the typos that get through, rather than things being misspelt. With this update I changed my writing process to filter the new content through an external spellchecker, but at some point I will likely review the entire game.

Given that the writing and code combined are over 250'000 words though, it might take a while to do, and so at the moment I rely quite a lot on user reports to fix typos and grammar issues when they are found.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
The sixty minute actions at the Community Center (such as Help Lauren with Paperwork) now result in a window with no active buttons in it. I have to use the "back" button on the upper left. Is this because I used a save from May ?
This is a known bug, and it isn't due to your save file. The activities at the community centre are currently bugged, but a fix has been implemented and will go live with the next BugFix.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have that same issue - none of the HELP HER actions return with a valid screen. It's a blank page for all of them.
All of the activities at the community centre are bugged and lead to a blank page. But since they're only real function/effect is that they pass an hour of time, this bug shouldn't impact quest progression at all.

Reactions: Henry73au

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
My only damn save is at a place that does not exist

Error: the passage "town-center" does not exist

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
All of the activities at the community centre are bugged and lead to a blank page. But since they're only real function/effect is that they pass an hour of time, this bug shouldn't impact quest progression at all.
Just a wee heads up, the same bug seems to exist for having a snack/meal in the mall. Picking that takes you to an empty screen of the MC's kitchen.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
when you try to help Lauren with her paperwork you go to a blank page
Currently all the activities at the community centre are bugged and lead to a blank page. This has been fixed and will go live with the next BugFix. The only effect of the activities at the moment is that they pass an hour of time, so this bug won't affect quest progression.

Reactions: Workdammit

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Just a wee heads up, the same bug seems to exist for having a snack/meal in the mall. Picking that takes you to an empty screen of the MC's kitchen.
Thanks for pointing this out. I'll look into it and a fix will go live with the next BugFix.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
My only damn save is at a place that does not exist

Error: the passage "town-center" does not exist
I get a blank screen when I load a save
Thanks for pointing this out. A lot of the location names were changed with this update, and measures were put in place to prevent this from happening, but it looks like the Town Center location was missed. A fix will be implemented and go live with the next BugFix.

In the meantime, if you load your save in v2.4.3, move to a different location (like the estate), create a new save, and load that new save in v2.5.1, you should be able to play the game as normal.

Reactions: Shagrynn

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Why can I not move anywhere but the forest now
Are the images loading and the location appears correctly? Or are you just on blank screen?
In the sidebar, has the Fast Travel option appeared.
It's possible that the Fast Travel option hasn't automatically updated when you loaded in your save file. To solves this, there are a couple of things that you can do:
1) Load your save in the previous version (v2.4.3) and move to a new location. Create a new save and load it in the new version (v2.5.1). You won't have to do this every time you want to change location, after completing an event the Fast Travel option will update.
2) Alternatively, if the forest location is loading correctly, and you have Anya unlocked, Anya's free-roam event in the forest would update the Fast Travel option, allowing you to continue the game as normal.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Just adding onto the bug reporting that's been going on, but a lot of scenes have the " Insert First Name " thing instead of my set name. Haven't been keeping track but I'm in Chapter 1 (fresh save on the current version 2.5.1) and one scene I know for a fact that has this issue is the first scene with Alli (footjob). Sorry if I missed a comment that already mentioned this. Only checked a couple pages.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Just adding onto the bug reporting that's been going on, but a lot of scenes have the " Insert First Name " thing instead of my set name. Haven't been keeping track but I'm in Chapter 1 (fresh save on the current version 2.5.1) and one scene I know for a fact that has this issue is the first scene with Alli (footjob). Sorry if I missed a comment that already mentioned this. Only checked a couple pages.
Depending on what is actually being displayed changes which bug is occurring.

If the game is displaying "$player.firstName" then the game is failing to load in your selected name. This is a coding error and I'll be able to fix it for the BugFix.

If the game is displaying "Insert First Name" then at some point you have accessed the settings and saved the changes, changing the MC's name to literally be "Insert First Name". This happens because the game automatically sets the MC's name on the settings page, which is why the exit option says "Save all changes". This has in fact been changed for the upcoming BugFix, moving the option to it's own submenu and avoiding instances like this. Going back into the settings, changing your name, and then saving it should set it to what you want.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Depending on what is actually being displayed changes which bug is occurring.

If the game is displaying "$player.firstName" then the game is failing to load in your selected name. This is a coding error and I'll be able to fix it for the BugFix.

If the game is displaying "Insert First Name" then at some point you have accessed the settings and saved the changes, changing the MC's name to literally be "Insert First Name". This happens because the game automatically sets the MC's name on the settings page, which is why the exit option says "Save all changes". This has in fact been changed for the upcoming BugFix, moving the option to it's own submenu and avoiding instances like this. Going back into the settings, changing your name, and then saving it should set it to what you want.
Thanks, that is indeed what happened. Went in to change the mute settings at some point

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes